anal sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by lamour, Dec 11, 2008.

1. lamour

lamour New Member

so what does everyone think of anal sex? do you usally only do it with a long term partner, do you think its safer or just the same? do you think there are more health risks in terms of stds? I only ask because I recently read an article which I found somewhat suprising and want to see what the opinions are floating around out there.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Story?id=6428003&page=2

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

As long as you wear a condom and don't use the same condom to go from ass to vagina you should be :bigthumb:

3. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

yes there are more risks of STDs. Anal tissue is very sensitive and prone to tears, and STDs that are transmitted through blood can be a huge risk (HIV).

4. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Tried it once with my ex and enjoyed it. I'll take vaginal over anal anyday, but it's a different, enjoyable experience and I'd like to do it from time to time. Gotta be more careful than vaginal sex as far as physical safety is concerned. I only ever have sex in a relationship so STDs aren't something I'm terribly worried about. Use lots of lube. That being said, anal play in general is exquisite and should be a part of everyone's experience. ;)

5. lamour

lamour New Member

yea i think its awesome, feels amazing. have to take it slow and i like a little vibrator action as well. just surpised upon reading the article wanted to see what other opinions were out there

6. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I think there are only two real reasons to not enjoy anal sex:
    1. If it hurts the person or is physically uncomfortable.
    2. The person has some sort of mental block (fear, emotional pain, disgust, etc.)

I don't have issue #2 so as long as it doesn't hurt, I'm all for it. Unfortunately I think a LOT of people have issue #2. No fun.

7. lamour

lamour New Member

uyea its really intimate, but oh my god can feel amazing. def a quick shows never a bad idea afterwards.

8. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Enjoy it as a change but not a massive fan to be honest.

Like mixing up a bit of anal stuff when I'm going down on a girl if she's open to it though

9. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

It's nice as something to mix things up :dunno:

And yes, there's theorhetically more health risks - more prone to STDs, UTI risks if you aren't careful, etc.

10. Bcr821

Bcr821 New Member

My SO's really good friend has told her that she doesn't cum as hard unless she's doing anal. This caused my SO to get curious. She kind of wants to try now, she's just a little embarrassed, quite frankly so am i :o

11. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Yup. That is why AIDS was ignorantly and foolishly known as the 'Gay Man's Disease' for such a long time.

12. Bcr821

Bcr821 New Member

Not so much embarrassed, just out of my comfort zone. More awkward than anything else

13. Abomb

Abomb New Member

never read a thread like this before

14. lamour

lamour New Member

my advice its so start with regular sex with your girlfriend laying on stomach. rub your dick on her ass, then her vagina, and kinda move it slow and sensually, slowly begin to enter her and just let it flow.

another really good way to go about it is have your girlfriend take control of the situation. have her lay on her side, you behind her and again take it slowly. have her hand on your dick, and let her rub i tup and down her ass, and let her put you in her ass.

get over the idea that its awkward or gross. it feels amazing for both of you. CAUTION TAKE IT SLOWLY. if she is not into it and relaxed it will hurt, if shes tense it will not turn out well. be mentaly prepared and remember its sex only do it for fun cause you wanna fell incredible, nto awkward!

NOW GO FOR IT!~

15. Bcr821

Bcr821 New Member

:bigthumb: will do

16. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

pen is mightier has a great guide somewhere. Could be freakyshiat. It works.

He's gay so he knows whats what