FRK Anal Sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AstroGirl, Jun 7, 2005.

1. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Hello, I am very new here :) but I do have a question and I feel comfortable enough asking it here... I have always been really turned on by anal sex, the idea of it/ fingers/ and tried it a few times. But it always hurts so bad for the next few days, and sometimes bleeds. Can I wean myself into this? By using smaller items and working up to bigger, maybe more lube? How do I make it not hurt so bad?? :eek4:

2. _syn

_syn New Member

You know how.

Start small... then use what you think to be enough lube, and double it.

3. AstroGirl

LOL, okay so lots of lube... Silicone based right??

Thank You :)

4. Marla

Marla New Member

The first time I had anal, it hurt like a bitch afterwards. The second time I did it wasn't so bad. I just know, not to be sick, but when I went to the bathroom shortly after I saw stars when I did a #2! :p It HUUUUURT! But then it was okay by the next day.

If you keep doing it more and more often it will get less painful. I don't do it anymore, but just like _syn said -- start out small and go bigger.

5. AstroGirl

Thank you, so it does get better *phew*

I have tried it before, once or twice, but they cant get more than the head of their cock in there without me freaking out in pain. I am just going to try VERY small dildos, etc before I try it with my SO again. Cuz, yeah, it really hurts. And I didnt really use that much lube. I was beginning to loose hope for my tenative anal escapades :)

6. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

This is an honest question and I'm not being judgemental but if it hurts so much and you've tried it before multiple times and you have to persuade yourself to do it, WHY continue trying? Just wondering.

7. Marla

Marla New Member

Ouch! No enough lube could really hurt!! You need to load that sucker up, so it can go in smoothly. If it still becomes painful, maybe you should buy the numbing lubes.

8. Shahrum

Shahrum New Member

Yeah, you seriously need to use a LOT of lube!! Go with ID Glide or something really strong and long lasting. We went to a local MVC and the young guys working there were more than willing to help us find out the best stuff for anal. It is a little embarassing to ask, but that's what they're there for!

9. sp33d

sp33d New Member

To re-iterate,

1- Lots of lube
    2- work up to it.

If you spend 10-15mins streching it with fingers and diffrent toys you should be able to concur a plump penis or what have you.

Ive also learned me somthing over the years well im 23 so not many years well maybe ive been doing it since i was 14 whatever... If you are a women vaginal sex prior to a good anal pounding helps, if your a guy just take it slow try to relax the muscles and lube lube lube.

10. Frankie

Frankie New Member

11. woodchuck

woodchuck Member

12. Frankie

Frankie New Member

I really like them, but don't get me wrong, lot's of patience and compassion is needed.

13. AstroGirl

14. AstroGirl

Because I am stubborn and I wont give up :)

Also it really turns me on, and I get wet from it (well trying at least) and I know you can really damage yourself if you just fly into it... just looking for suggestions is all :)

15. gazelleS12

gazelleS12 New Member

ok my fiance must be the odd exception to the pain thing as she had always sworn she would never try it and then one night she surprised the hell outta me by telling me to shove it in her arse the only lube we had to lube it up was the cum dripping out of her pussy so i did what she wanted, and she took me all the way to the the base and never once said anything about pain... now she is hooked and loves it and i often come home to her with a plug in her arse laying on the bed waiting for me. Though lube of some sort does make it easier to enter and feels more enjoyable. And occaisionally these days it does hurt her if she isnt turned on enugh to relax for me but that isnt often..... :big grin:

She says to persevere and take it in small steps as the pleasure at the end of it all is well worth it...and if it starts to hurt, stop and relax (removing object is up to how much pain you are feeling i guess) and then try again when you feel up to it.

16. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

For me, I kept trying because I knew I would eventually be able to enjoy it fully. I loved the feeling when I put pressure on my @sshole and knew that once I figured out how to correctly do anal, it would totally reward me. And like she said, the times I had tried to do anal and was unsucessful, even with pain, I still found myself absolutely wet and totally aroused in spite of it.

17. Ractoon

Ractoon Shibumi in progress...

:drool:

18. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

BREATHE
    It may seem silly, but you be surprised at how poorly, if at all, people breathe when they are stressing out.
    You need to be very relaxed.

19. AstroGirl

Yeah, same here. That is why I need to know how to "ease into it." Did you wean yourself, or just keep trying?

20. py1013

py1013 New Member

:lick:

21. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Unlike vaginal sex, the key is to be as loose as you can. There is no stimulation to be gained from being tight while recieving anal sex. So practice "pushing", if you will, to relax your muscles and keep penetration from yanking the surrounding skin to the point that it hurts.

22. AresFD3S

AresFD3S Guest

The following thread is some advice I posted here on FS a while back, check it out. It might be able to help you.

Click this link for my anal advice thread here on freakshiat.

23. InsomniacV

InsomniacV New Member

are you male or female? Well anyways that shouldn't matter, but yeah, use lube, it helps a lot. If your using dildos stop for awhile, and go with fingering. When that feels good, then go for the real thing. Its painful for the first few times, but after that it gets REALLY pleasureable :)

24. AstroGirl

Female, aww and how cute our names almost match :) Tee hee

25. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

Well im going to be bottom of the page but maybe my experiances can help you out.

When I was still getting laid regularly ( read in a relationship ) My ex would let me have anal with her. After the first 3 or 4 days of anal she got used to it and began to really enjoy it. Well I got bored with it and stopped doing it except like once a month or so after a few months she told me point blank, if you want to keep fucking my ass you need to do it more then once a month because it hurts.

So basiclly if you want it to not hurt you have to keep doing it. Maybe you should look into a butt plug or something similar.