FRK Anal sex VS Getting my ass F*cked!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cherryfire, Jun 21, 2004.

1. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

This post has dual purposes.
    a. To share and perhaps brag a little.
    b. To get FS back to the high caliber of filth I am used to.

So I'm not a stranger to anal sex. My bf and I bring that one out a few times a month and have a good time with it. But truth be told, its been a calculated process where we go through a routine of "Okay..start out slow and let me adjust..okay stop..wait........" and then we have sex slowly while i adjust and wait for it to feel good. And it does! Pretty soon, Im moaning and touching myself and thinking how awesome it is that I like this. And I've been very happy with it so far. Makes me feel nasty, dirty and slutty.
    So 2 nights ago, me and the boyfriend were again in a particularly nasty mood and we decided we both pretty much ONLY wanted anal sex. So we started out like always, lubing up like hell, and starting out slow. And then I dont know how it happened, but all of a sudden I opened my eyes wide as this bolt of pleasure shot through me and I gasped, "Go faster!" And when he did, It felt like he was taking me from behind vaginally. I felt my g-spot being hit over and over again and I couldnt help but cry out in amazement and ecstacy. He flipped me onto my stomach, grabbed both sides of my hips and proceeded to pound the shit out of me..(no pun intended) and my eyes were rolling back, jaw hanging open as it continued with the most intense amazing feelings coursing through my legs and body.

I think I can go out on a limb and say the experience runs pretty damned close to being better than vaginal sex. It really was awesome. Anyway, thats the story.

2. vintage82

vintage82 we fuck you

Last Sunday, before I flew out here, I had the best anal experience I've had, too.

A white corset + plenty of slutty makeup + hotel room + anal = one very naughty, very trashy-feeling night. Hells yes.

3. Cherryfire

Ooo..sometimes just being in the hotel room makes all the difference too. My favorite is to check into some cheap ass Pay by the Hour place, use it, and leave. Makes me feel so cheap! :big grin:

4. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

Oh yeah, I've definitely had one of those nights too... of course I wrote it in here too... .;)

And I LOOOOOOOOOOVE the hotel feel... even better, a MOTEL ;) which, again, Ive written about here... :p

Great reminder Cherryfire.... its been a while... seems like now Im in the mood for it again soon ... ;)

5. C4

C4 OT OG Aussie #1

6. Cherryfire

Seems like a Vaginarium type of topic at first glance but seriously, there really is a world of diffence between "fucking comfortably and cautiously" and "Fucking like its the best sex you ever had."..It totally blew my mind. Im hooked.

7. _syn

_syn New Member

Hmmm, strange timing. I've been in Dallas for the past week... I had a few really dirty emails waiting on me that laid out in detail just how badly she wanted her ass fucked when I got back. :naughty:

8. Nells

Nells Guest

but how do you deal with the pain that comes with it sometimes?
    My husband loves anal. I don't mind it, but after a while it gets to be so much I have to have him stop?

9. vintage82

vintage82 we fuck you

I don't think I could handle him fucking my ass every time we attempt anal. Nells, you're right, sometimes it just plain hurts. But there are times when we're both extremely hot when I just want nothing more than for him to pound the hell out of me back there.

10. Nells

Nells Guest

No I know that feeling :o of just wanting it more than anything. What I have problems with is having an orgasm too fast and then it's like I just want him out of me. I don't know how to make myself wait to let him finish.

11. Paid

Paid Guest

I've never had anal sex and I've had sex with about 2-dozen women and I just graduated college. I don't know what I'm missing but I think one of the bad thoughts I have about it is that I wouldn't want to fuck a woman in the ass and pull my cock out and see shit on it...that's just me.

On that note, do you women take laxative or make yourselves drop a #2 in the bathroom so that everything is fairly clean in your rectum? I have always wondered about it. Thanks.

12. contactone

contactone OT Supporter

Nothing ruins hotel nights like little kids running aorund int he hallways.

13. PurpleStuff

PurpleStuff New Member

14. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

Sounds like a fun night! :naughty: I know once in a while I get in the mood for anal or d.p. and my hubby gets all excited that he didn't even have to ask. I enjoy it a lot when we start to get going and I play with my clit. Then he gets all hot hearing me moan. Good times.

15. col_panic

col_panic calm like a bomb Moderator

ooohh yeah - the trashy motel. when my ex and i were dating we went to this cheap little motel where you were probably better off bringing your own towels :hsugh:

she got off on the sleaziness of the place so much when she came she absolutely soaked me - it was a very hot night.

16. _syn

_syn New Member

Probably raping her ass tonight. :naughty:

17. Cherryfire

I honestly can't tell you. All I can say is that the faster he went, I totally didnt even have that pain sensation at ALL. If youre not doing that already, then you really should give that a shot. It totally made all the difference. Also, Im using a lube called "Doc Johnson", which has a Vaseline type feel and consistency. I dont like ky's and slippery liquids. They dont seem to lubricate it long enough.

18. Cherryfire

Honestly, I've never had to worry about it. I mean, if I KNOW i need to shit..then obviously I dont do it. But other than that, if the mood strikes me, we take it and we've never had a shitty dick to deal with afterward.

19. marscheese

marscheese Guest

...man, that story is so hot.

20. Raptor13x

Raptor13x Guest

this thread gave me wood :big grin:

21. _syn

_syn New Member

Mission accomplished. :cool:

Thanks for the reminder Cherry. :wavey:

22. Cherryfire

Glad I could help...lol I'll be expecting that thankyou letter from her in my mailbox later today. ;)

I gotta tell you, I've turned MYSELF on. It was so good, its all I've thought about for a week.

23. nj03gti

nj03gti Guest

The wife and I tried it last week, after almost 6 years of marriage. I really tried to make sure that she was comfortable with it all. Started with the pinky, moved to the middle finger, moved to a slim vibe, and then finally to the real deal. I kept stopping because she was wincing a bit, and just told me to finish. I ended up stopping completely, and finishing in the regular place. I would love for her to get over her stigma for the act, but I doubt it will happen.

24. Nells

Nells Guest

OMG no!! You can't go back into her normal one after you've been idb!! She can get infections from that!

25. Cherryfire

It takes a LOT of practice. My first time was uncomfortable too..but i was so into the idea of being able to be such "a dirty slut" and take it up the ass, that I kept trying. And this thread is the result of such.