FRK Anal sex questions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Shock6822, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Shock6822

Shock6822 Patriots Crew, OTTC, 350z Crew

I saw a thread on this topic years ago, but can't find it...my gf has been wanting to try this for awhile now. Is unprotected just an absolute nono, or are there ways of making it safer to minimize UTIs, etc? I'm uncircumsized if that helps. And how important is lube initially (I assume it's undoable without some lube?)? Any other insight would help. Thanks guys and gals :wavey:

2. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

the best advice I can give is "get a running start!"

3. FallNAngel

FallNAngel ...destroyer of threads...

Unprotected isn't a complete nono, but I'm sure you're risking all kinds of stuff, such as UTI's or perhaps worse. As far as lube, it's not going to happen without it.

4. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Sam Gamgee has a EDU on it. I can also verify that his EDU works. You should try and find that.

5. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

RO, can you hook a brother up with a link to Sam's edu on anal? I'm on my blackberry or I'd look it up!

Thanks!!!

6. Libera

Libera New Member

7. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

8. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

Fucking teamwork! :h5:

Thanks ladies!

9. Abomb

Abomb New Member

i have been having unprotected anal sex with my gf for over 2 years... not even close to getting a UTI

the secret IMO to reducing your risk of a UTI :

piss immediately after you are done and take a shower.

10. NCS

NCS Active Member

i second this, although some people are more prone to UTI's than others.

i've never gotten one.

11. Shock6822

Shock6822 Patriots Crew, OTTC, 350z Crew

Do you have your girl shower beforehand as well or something? To make sure everything's clean?

12. Abomb

Abomb New Member

aside from an enema, theres always a risk

if you play in the mud you just might get dirty bro

13. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

true, but you also risk giving HER a uti if you have vaginal sex afterwerds.

14. Abomb

Abomb New Member

who the fuck does that? :ugh:

15. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

Not an everyday occurrence, but have gone back to the vag for her to keep her orgasm going. Never gotten a uti, either of us.

16. Abomb

Abomb New Member

thats a no no imo :nono::rofl:

my gf gets off quite often anally so we usually use anal to wrap up the sex session and bust inside her

17. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

That happens too.

It is rare that I have gone back and forth, but it has happened a couple times.

I'm just saying.

18. Guvnor

Guvnor NYM3 and Me

My wife will not let me do this. We tried it. She claimed too painful. We tried other times, she claimed not to like it. I have been asking about it again..she's considering, but she's in the medical field and was told by doctors that it's not good for the body. Could cause some doody release issues...better yet control issues. Any ideas?

19. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

been playing wit da butt for over 10 years, she hasn't pooped herself yet.

20. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

anal is awesome :mamoru:

21. Abomb

Abomb New Member

fuck yeah

22. macrochap

macrochap New Member

I remember a counselor telling me that uncircumcised men are 6x more likely to get an STD than cut men, because the penis head is like a sponge.
    Also if youre doing anal youre ripping up the inside of the ass and itll bleed even microscopically, plus all the bacteria there and its like an STD Soup.

Im gay and have been having anal for years (receiving). Youre going to REALLY need to heat her up and loosen her up. Youll have to rub and eat her ass for a long time a good 20 minutes.
    I'd say 95% of the guys who have tried to fuck me will just JAM a finger up my ass for 5 seconds and think thats enough to loosen me up and I'm always in agony and stop the sex and then throw them out.

Spending a few minutes on good foreplay to loosen her up will give you a whole night of good sex.

also she'll need to enema because he she's not totally empty inside she'll be in a lot of pain, plus youll get poopie on the sheets and your rod

23. Chuang-tzu

Chuang-tzu New Member

Give this a try.

Have her do Kegel exercises regularly. This not only gives her better vaginal contraction control, but also keeps the anal Sphincter Muscle strong so there are no "control" issues.

If anal sex is painful for her I have a few suggestions to add to Sam Gamgee's method and advise posted in the link above.

1.) Instead of using your fingers you can buy some "toys" of different lengths and diameter. I would suggest that you spring for the Silicone toys instead of the latex or cheap rubber ones if possible. Try to get about 3 or 4 of them ranging in graduated size from say the diameter of your pinky finger up to about 3/4 the diameter of your cock. Length/Depth is not going to be as big a factor as the diameter of what is going inside her.

2.) I would suggest that you have her on her back while using the toys. Put a pillow with a soft towel over it under the small of her back & top of her butt. Have her put her feet up on your shoulders or back so that she can have her glutes pretty much relaxed. Use your mouth and tongue FIRST before applying any lubricant to her anus. Perform some good cunnilingus on her and as she becomes well aroused start to move your mouth and tongue down to her anus. As you circle her anus with your tongue you might want to use your NOSE to rub on her clit to keep it stimulated. (I'm assuming that your hands are up caressing her breasts and are unavailable for her clit.) It's all about breathing technique. lol Use your tongue to start to start penetrating her anus gently. At this time you might want to use your hand to stimulate her clit. I would not suggest that you insert any fingers inside her vagina while tonguing her anus as this will just take up room and not allow her anus to expand unencumbered.

The idea here is to have her relaxed and to integrate the anal activity with normal pleasurable sexual activity to lessen the foreignness of it. Also, some women think that anal sex is unclean or dirty in some way. Proper hygiene by washing and "maybe" an enema would suffice to make it clean and proper for her as well as your tongue and cock. The very act of you using your mouth and tongue on her anus will also will heighten the pleasure experience for her. (It should for you too.)

Once she is OK with you moving your tongue in and out of her anus it is time to get the toys out to GRADUALLY get her ready for you to penetrate her with your cock.

Quick Note: I've found that the nozzle that comes with Preperation-H is a handy thing to have. (It's about 1.5 inches long and has holes drilled through the sides.) You can take that nozzle and rig it to fit on the top of an Astroglide bottle or a tube of K-Y Jelly. This allows you to insert something quite small in diameter into her anus and it applies the lube 360* around in her anus. This is very helpful.

3.) For putting your cock into her anus you need to be SURE that you have a RAGING hard on. A soft or semi-hard cock will actually cause her more pain and trouble due to it having to move around at different angles to penetrate her anus. A less than hard cock will also bunch up and get bigger in diameter at the point of entry when trying to penetrate against the resistance of here anus.

4.) I would suggest that you have her move over onto her side now for you to penetrate her. Once she is on her side have her draw one leg up a little towards her chest while the other leg is extended out straight. You should straddle the leg that is stretched out straight. Since a cock is wider across than it is top to bottom, I've found that it is easier for her to be on her side when you first penetrate her anus. I would NOT suggest pulling it out and putting it back in repeatedly while trying to get to full penetration. First, each time you pull out lube will be wiped from you cock buy her anus and then it will be exposed to AIR which tends to make whatever lube is left on your cock somewhat STICKY. Then you try to go back in and Ouch!! Second, you are trying to get her comfortable with having her anus stretched out. If you pull out, her reflexive action is going to be to clench the sphincter muscle up again. Then you are pressing against it again. If she is not use to anal sex and it is painful for her, her anus is going to feel like it is BRUISED after repeated penetrations. It's best to just leave it in and STOP MOVING COMPLETELY (That means NO THROBBING of your cock while holding still as well.) if she has any painful discomfort as you are penetrating deeper. When she adjusts to you and signals for you to move, go ahead. Some women like for you to move your back and forth a little AT THE SAME DEPTH a few times before venturing any deeper. (You'll have to experiment with this.) After she is comfortable with full penetration you can change positions you like.

As others have said, you can NEVER have too much lube on your cock for this. Just before penetration I would suggest that you apply some extra lube to the outside of her anus and the area around it. Try to have the most lube possible on the head and tip of your cock, for obvious reasons.

Now if things have not been going smoothly, you lost your hardness, had to take it out and put it back in too many times or whatever, and she is now SORE before "you" either cum or get to full penetration don't get upset. Just let her know that you would rather STOP the anal play for now and you could have a go at it at another time when she's had time to heal some and isn't sore. The "worst" thing you can do with a women during sex is to cause her PAIN and continue to cause her pain during sex. (Unless she's into pain that is.) Especially during anal sex and more so if she is reluctant to begin with. You will have effectively, Burned that Bridge!! So, just clean her & yourself up and continue with a normal sex session, if she is still up to it.

By stopping you will be letting her know that you do care about her and not just getting your rocks off. She will also most likely be more comfortable the next time now that she "KNOWS" you actually will stop if she is hurting.

In time as she gets use to it, you can get into positions where you can be rubbing her G-Spot through anal penetration and really make it good for her. This seems to send some serious mixed pleasure signals that can be quite intense for her pleasure wise.

By the way, you might try to have her manipulate her clit while you are penetrating her at first. This will keep the pleasure going while she is dealing with the initial discomfort of anal penetration. If she does not like touching herself than I would suggest that you manipulate her clit while penetrating her.

I would HIGHLY suggest that if she does make it through the process and you cum but she did not, that you BE SURE to get her to cum some way before your sex session is over.

About the hole swapping deal, it's NOT a good idea. At least not from the back door to the front. (It does happen in the heat of the moment sometimes. Oops!) It seems to be OK to go from her Vagina to her anus since the rectum is use to handling all sorts of bacteria on a regular basis, but the Vagina is not really equipped to handle those strains of bacteria very well. Your cock on the other hand is pretty much impervious on the outside. Only in the Urethra of your cock could you have some problems from rectum bacteria.

As others have said, try to piss immediately afterwords. Then put a towel over the edge of the sink and WASH your entire dick & balls immediately with soap and warm water. Let just a little of the soap get into your dick hole and then rinse it out really good. Be sure to rinse your entire dick & balls really good also. (No soapy residue wanted.) Now, you can hop back in the sack for some oral sex from her or vaginal sex and have no worries.

Ct