Anal sex question for the ladies

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by rockme2sleep, Aug 8, 2006.

1. rockme2sleep

rockme2sleep New Member

My boyfriend and I just started trying this, and I have a few questions:
    Does anyone else out there have a difficult time with this? Because I've heard some people have no problem starting it, but some of the worst sex eperiences for me have involved "slip-ups" and have been excruciatingly painful. On average how many females can get off by it? Any advice greatly appreciated :dunno:.

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I love it, but I have to know it's coming and prepare myself for it. It is excuriating if it's an accident.

Start slow at first, and it's best to have normal sex first. Make sure you're really horny and go SLOW. I find it best if he puts it in just a little bit and then we stop until I'm comfortable with that and keep going like that. It generally isn't shove it in and go full blast right away type of thing (although that can be hot at times too).

3. rockme2sleep

rockme2sleep New Member

Can you get off from it or is just enjoyable for you?

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I have had multiple orgasms (in one session) strictly from it.

5. Beege

Beege If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be

it feels like shit. Literally. Feels like you are shitting

6. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I have never done it, only by accident and :eek3: OMG was that shocking and hurt like a bitch. I have always been curious about it though..ive put some thought into and have not decided if its worth a try or not

7. Dave_54

Dave_54 New Member

by accident?

8. rockme2sleep

rockme2sleep New Member

Thats what happened to me the first couple of times...my ex slipped out and jabbed me in the ass. Not pleasant in the least :wtc:.

9. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

exactly what had happened to me. My legs were on his shoulders and woops, and it was a horrible pain that killed it for me:ugh:

10. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

That was my very first experience with anal. I swear I wasn't able to sit down for a couple of days (literally). :o

11. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

yeah, I had my gf considering it, she said she wanted to try it "someday" well we were having some overly lubed drunk sex and it slipped in, not all the way but enough I guess...she literally ran across the room holding her bum...I think that sorta ruined it for her. my x liked it as long as I asked first but I guess thats it for this one :( its all good though, regular sex still does it forme.

12. ninjakitty

ninjakitty New Member

I thought I wouldn't like it until I tried it. I prefer vaginal, but the anal really wasn't as shocking or painful as I thought it would be. At least there's no chance of pregnancy, woo hoo! I'd say you do have to be nice and horny, and way wet so that everything down there is nice and ready.

13. OhFourTwoThree

OhFourTwoThree New Member

Some girls like anal and some girls don't. I know two girls who say that orgasm from anal is a lot more intense for them. It's because there are more nerves there. But everyone's body is different. You won't know til you try but here are some tips: finger her down there first, use a lot of lube, and make sure she is very relaxed and ready. If she's not relaxed and horny, it is going to hurt A LOT.

14. Ladybird

Ladybird New Member

Oh the pain of it when its an accident!

15. OhFourTwoThree

OhFourTwoThree New Member

I heard passing a kidney stone is worse than child birth. lol.

16. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I thought having a gallbladder attack was worse than childbirth. I've never had a kidney stone though.