FRK Anal Sex Myths

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cherryfire, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Found this courtesy of "Secrets4Us.com website, a nice toy shop I've found online that is definately worth the check out!

Common Myths Surrounding Anal Sex

#1– Anal sex is dirty and messy.
    While it is true that some pretty nasty stuff came come out of your anus, with reasonable hygiene this situation can be corrected. Anal douches (a feeling that is pleasurable), some rubber gloves, condoms, or dildos, most of the nasty stuff out of the butt play.

#2 – That is an exit ONLY.
    While it is true that the primary purpose of the anus is to expel waste products, do you have any idea how many nerve endings are in that region? Do you realize that if you have been born a women that your prostate gland would have been your G-Spot. Just the relaxing and expansion of the anus can be extremely erotic.

#3 – How can my asshole be erotic?
    One word– nerve endings…. And boy are there a lot of them in this region. In addition to the actual pleasure, the bond between two partners that can let go and communicate about each others desires is incredibly exciting.

#4– Anal Sex is not “normal” and immoral.
    Did you know that at one point in the distant past doggie-style, oral sex and masturbation were considered immoral. Things change, attitudes changes and time change. Most people who site moral issues, or say something isn’t normal just don’t understand a subject. Most fears are born out of ignorance.

#5– Anal sex is painful
    If it is you are doing it WRONG. Anal sex should in no way be painful. Lube and relaxation are the key. If it hurts it is the body’s way of telling you to stop, take a step back and figure out what you are doing wrong. A screw vibe can also help in the situation. You basically screw it into your anus slowly. Not only does this give you time to “adjust” you can learn to relax your anal muscles.

#6– Anal sex is harmful and dangerous.
    To start, lets remember that the anus is a muscle. Just like all other muscles in your body, it will respond to regular exercise and not wear out. Can you imaging what would happen if muscle wore out? You would not be able to walk by the time you were 15 years old. (this one made no sense to me but for the sake of authenticity, I left this in.)

#7– AIDS is transmitted through Anal Sex
    Yes, AIDS can be transmitted through anal sex, but this myth goes hand in hand with myth #9. AIDS is not a Gay disease, it affects men and women not matter what their sexual preference

#8– Anal Sex is reserved for Gay Men.
    Do you realize that most Gay Men do not engage in Anal Sex? Sex is not all about intercourse. Sex is so much more than intercourse but our society likes to think of sex as intercourse. Anal sex is for everyone.

#9– My personal favorite – “The bible says it’s wrong”.
    This is from Leviticus and the story of Sodom and Gomorrah. I have read the story and no where does it say that anal sex is naughty. It does say that the towns were burned to the ground for some vague reference to being hospitable to strangers.

#10 – Straight guys who enjoy Anal Sex are closet Gay Men.
    Basically what this is saying is that only Gay Men enjoy pleasure. This is crazy.

#11– Only perverts and sluts have anal sex.
    This is true and false. Ever spoken dirty to your partner during a hot love making session? Ever called them a slut? Pleasure is for everyone.

2. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

inner and outer sphincter :naughty:

3. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

Are you allowed to cum in her ass, or is that a :nono: ?

4. Big Red

Big Red New Member

Well then i'm a pervert and a slut:wiggle:

5. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I am sorely disapointed if he doesnt cum in my ass. What a tremendous turn on that makes me feel like a dirty slut!

6. woodchuck

woodchuck Member

So then would not cumming in your ass be depriving you of something, and thus also a turn on?

7. Suicide Pinai

Suicide Pinai flawed if i'm not free

well then that was probably that was ur problem the 1st time. i dont understand why you would ever try anal sex without lube. it doesnt have any natural lubrication for u to just wanna stick it in.

8. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

:eek3: so there's no effects of doing it?

9. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

:rofl: girls can't get preggo like that, but my GF thinks so.

10. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

you have to be carefull of runoff, it can leak out of the ass into the pussy.

11. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

ATM! :naughty:

12. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

:o It can give me cramps and make me really feel like I have to 'go' :o

I'd still rather have that than nothing.

13. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

Yeah, that's what I'd be worried about :hs:

14. 007

007 Riden, sliden, whipin and dippin, my chrome strips

bustings nuts in somebodys ass is dangerous and irresponsible.

15. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

it can be if say, either has an STD or you dont take precautions.

but, STDs asside, anal sex is less risky than vaginal sex as far as getting pregnant goes, with or without a busted nut.

so, basically, anal sex has all the pleasure (and some may say more) than vaginal sex and actually fewer complications. In other words, you are saying that busting a nut during vaginal sex is even MORE dangerous and irresponsible (which its not, if the proper precautions are taken correctly).

still not seeing your logic here.

16. Shadygirl

Shadygirl Love is Life and Happiness

I think it's because some people just go for it. You first time you can't get on all fours without lube and stick it all the way in, people make this mistake get hurt and never want to try it again. You have to learn how to relax and control the depth of the penis until you're comfortable.

Also, I wouldn't use too much lube. If you use too much it will slip in and might hurt you, use enough to be smooth but still have some resistance so you can guide it...take your time and do it on your side.

17. Hvnlydevil8

Hvnlydevil8 OT Supporter

Im actually willing to try this, but my partner thinks he can just stick it in and everything be hunky dorey. I dont think he understands the key words of relaxation and lube!

18. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:clit: all th epleasures of anal. anal anything really, I love my butt plugs.

19. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i'm a pervert and a slut...

and although anal doesn't hurt much at all for me anymore... it did A LOT when i first started... and i was relaxed and well lubed. its just a feeling you have to get used to.

20. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

:werd: i love my pyrex plugs :love:

21. bummerkit

bummerkit New Member

for some reason that gave me an instawood.

I was never able to convince my ex to try anal. :wtc:

22. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

:werd: but I also prefer the pull-out-and-cum-on-my-ass/back method as well

23. RockChick

RockChick New Member

that's awesome :big grin:

I should show that to my SO's dad... he's something like a newborn christian *shudders*... we once had that debate about gay marriage which lead to intercourse of course and he went off how the ass is not made for a penis and it's dirty and painful and only homosexuals do it etc blabla... all that shit.
    I was about to scream "But your son did it to me last night, now how dirty is that?"... but I didn't... I would never.
    My SO told me afterwards that he felt VERY weird as soon as we started talking about buttsex, lol... he also said he was happy that it was dark outside :p

But then both of us always feel weird around him but that's another story... we both love anal sex!
    it really has alot to do with relaxing... I tried it. Like... I tried only relaxing parts of my body (my ass) but then it hurt... even if just my tummy was some sort of tense *shrug*. But as soon as i'm totally relaxed its awesome! I also push a little as soon as he tries to put it in... helps alot too.

24. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

meh im in to alot of stuff but nothing is alowed to go in my butt after i had kiddos.. whoo boy.. thats a no no..

I think people should do what they want as long as it dosent hurt any one..

25. RockChick

RockChick New Member

did you do it before you had kiddos?