FRK Anal Beads first time

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cyborg, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Cyborg

Cyborg New Member

Well, I will give a little background.
    I am a late teen male, and have always been a little bit kinky, and like to be submissive.
    I have been camming to a girl for about a year and a half or two years, where I will do as she says basically.

She has always wanted me to play with my ass, and, hell, I love it, I just find fingers extremely awkward, and messy for my tastes, and could never really get anything else household to work for me.

I brought up the idea to her 5 or 6 months ago about me buying an anal toy, and gave her a couple options. She wanted a plain dildo, but I was set to beads (have wanted to try for several years).

I was on my way home, and I saw the open sign of the sex shop on still, so I stopped in (for the first time), and bought X-10 beads (black) and a small bottle of astroglide. On my way home, hoping my friend would be online. First thing I did was hop on MSN, and there she was. I though this was going to be the best night ever! :naughty:

I just start up the cam, and show her what I got (she was dissapointed, that I didnt get a dildo, but she didnt really mind either way).

I lubed up, and went bead, by bead, by bead, I couldnt get them in quick enough, I thought I had fell in love! Started pulling them in and out slowly, WOW, and I finally said I had to blow! So I started to jerk off some more, and I felt it coming, so I started to pull them out. I dont know if it was just my head, or if it actually happened, I felt like I blew for probably double of what I normally do (6 or 8 seconds total).

All said and done, I am REALLY glad I picked these up tonight!
    http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=6663261&style=atoy&cart=658626176

Now, on to the next phase :x:!
    I loved the beads, but I would like more pressure all the time, something the beads dont give unless half inserted.
    I have messed around with butt plugs, but im not sold on them yet, so how would a vibrator or dildo go?

And, the astroglide left a little bit of sticky feeling on my fingers while playing around, is there another lube that may stay wetter longer?

Wow, sorry for such the long read, but WOW!:bigthumb:

2. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Wow, awesome that you found something you love so much. I won't be much help in that department, but wait for Stubby and Sam Gamgee to come in here and they can help you:)

We use ID Glide lube, but not for anal, so you might just have to do some research. Good luck!

DA

3. Cyborg

Cyborg New Member

haha, I cant wait for next time now!

Oh, and they came out amazingly clean, supprised by the lack of any remains!

4. noob.

noob. New Member

Anal beads eh? Don't think I've heard of them. How exactly do they work?

5. Cyborg

Cyborg New Member

there is a link to them in the top post, this specific set is, 10 beads all attached, which gradually get larger.

6. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!! :)

I'd try a dildo, but get one that actually looks like a penis, not just a plastic tube. Get the one that feels like a penis too (don't do the hard plastic dildo or the clear dildos... they dont' feel good at all). You'll get good, constant pressure from it. And get one with a suction cup at the end so you can attach it to walls or the floor and fuck yourself good and hard.

Try "WET Platinum" lube. It's not sticky and it stays nice and lubricated for a long time. We only use "WET Platinum" for our sex sessions and it's GREAT

7. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

+11ty billion. I got one from my FS SS last year, and it is the best toy I own! Most enjoyable place I use it is in the shower with it stuck to the wall. Makes cleaning the lube off much easier then if done in bed!

8. RSX_E

RSX_E KittyCat

that is the best lube I have ever found! I totally agree with you!

9. CaiWooBlue

CaiWooBlue New Member

Have you been peering into my shower?

10. jimbo_jones

jimbo_jones New Member

"WET Platinum" is a very good lube, but it is silicone based which should work well with the jelly X-10 beads you have now, but it should not be used with a silicone toy, so if you decide to step up to a dildo as suggested and happen to get a silicone one, you will need to use different lube or protect the toy with a condom.
    Silicone is more expensive, but being able to sanitize it by boiling is a nice feature.
    Some toys I like for anal use:
    Silicone Crystal Cote - penis shape with veins and balls and suction cup
    Tantus Boss - penis shape with balls but no veins or suction cup but good for p-spot stimulation
    Tantus P-spot - not realistic in shape, but good for p-spot stimulation
    The tantus items you can find cheaper if you look around.

11. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

Just bought these last night from adamdandeve, waiting for them to get here :noes:

For my GF

:mamoru:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2008
  12. Cyborg

Cyborg New Member

Thanks for the info, I will try to find some next time I go in!

13. razi

razi New Member

Wet Platinum is awesome stuff, but I've found that System JO is smoother. it's worth a try, at least.

14. I had no idea striaght guys loved penetrating their buttholes.

Learn something new everyday.

15. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

im straight and i enjoy it to an extent ...

16. Cyborg

Cyborg New Member

try it one time with your lady friend or on your own.
    Just poke a finger in (lube helps, whatever it may be)

17. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Welcome, and read up on past threads! Straight fellas on FS love some back door action.

At least those who own up, do:rofl::rofl:

:kiss:

DA

18. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

+1 here