FRK anal apprehension

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by yankeeschick14, Oct 24, 2007.

1. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

so my bf and i have been talking about trying anal for quite a while now, and I know he really wants to do it. Problem is, I've talked to some people, and heard some horror stories about injuries/serious pain from doing it. Unfortunately, this is always on my mind whenever things are going that way, which doesnt help him get in there. So I guess I'm looking for any suggestions that would make this easier, your personal experiences with it and whether or not you liked it, and whether these injuries I've heard about are probably just rumor. Oh and, we've taken care to move very slowly...progressed from finger to toys, but now we're looking to make that next step. Obviously he isnt just going to shove it in there without any lube or prep. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated: technique, positions, relaxation, anything :)

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

3. Isamu

Isamu New Member

when i did anal with my ex she liked to lay on the floor with a pillow under her lower abdominal area, it proped up her ass and made penatration easier.. now my last gf.. she was simply bent over the counter in the bathroom and she was fine..
    have him use some lube.. and a finger or two, and try a few positions to see what suits you best

4. yankeeschick14

5. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

If you really want it, can relax, use lube, and the guy goes slow its no big deal and you'll be fine.

6. Stev

Stev Active Member

Depending on how big he is and how you adapt, it could take a while before it becomes enjoyable... just gotta stick it out and keep it up. What not to do is to say it hurt and then dont try it for another 2 months. Keep it up for a little while, Slowly you will adapt and you 2 will figure out what works for you.

Good Luck!

7. lauren

lauren Active Member

i think the biggest thing is trust. do you trust him to help push the pink sock back in, or point and laugh? :noes:

8. yankeeschick14

my trust for him is incredible, and he keeps telling me he'll do anything i need, which is great. giving it a try this weekend, update mondayish

9. cherryboy07

cherryboy07 New Member

Just started introducing the new girlfriend to anal. I should pat myself on the back because the other night I had two fingers in her ass and my thumb in her pussy and she came like hell. She told me afterwards that it was the best she's had. Nothing like a little DP....

10. Funklordtoejam

Funklordtoejam New Member

I like anal. Just relax and you'll be fine.

I always feel the need to poo afterwards, and I assume that's perfectly alright, considering that any activity in my butt is surely going to stimulate the muscles in my intestines a bit. So don't worry if you feel like taking a dump afterwards too. No big deal.

11. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

:ugh:

12. IWLSR5

IWLSR5 Member

Why hello there. I'm not too far away from you. Let me know if I could ever be of any assistance.

13. lauren

lauren Active Member

what?

14. yankeeschick14

I think he's just wondering why my bf would laugh, and saying "push the pink sock back in" was a little odd

15. lauren

lauren Active Member

basically, my apprehension in regards to anal comes from the fear of being pink socked, as unlikely as it is. further, i fear should something happen, i would be ridiculed, rather than helped. he would laugh due to the humor in the circumstance. juxtaposition of two extremes, and which situation do you trust as most likely to occur?

if you still don't understand, search for the cockslapping prolapsed rectum vid in ah.

16. yankeeschick14

yeah i know what you mean, and i agree that is scary...one of the major fears, actually.

17. Shock6822

Shock6822 Patriots Crew, OTTC, 350z Crew

What is being pink socked? And I don't know if I want to see that vid :o

18. yankeeschick14

havent seen the video, but ive heard about it. take my advice on this one and dont ask, because it could scar you for life like it has for me.

19. Shock6822

I don't mind knowing what it is, I just don't think I want to see it :hsd:

20. lauren

lauren Active Member

you ever take your socks off in a manner where they peal off, and when youre done they are inside out?

dick:foot :: anus:sock

21. slore juice

slore juice New Member

22. Shadygirl

Shadygirl Love is Life and Happiness

I always thought that anal should be "worked in" too...I tried it with an ex boyfriend (who was pretty average around 6") and it sucked...it was uncomfortable and the lube didn't help the pain...So when it came to trying it with my current boyfriend (5 years ago for the first time) I wanted to try it when I was drunk as hell LOL...he's 9 1/2 inches and pretty girthy....and to mine and his surprise it slipped right in without too much lube (just whatever dribbled from my vagina :) )....it was all because the motel we were at was playing anal videos for weeks (we were younger at the time and both lived at home so we went to motel every weekend so we can fuck our brains out).....

Since that time, I have no problem just taking it, I love it actually but I can only do it comfortably on the side, unless I'm really really drunk and then he can do it whichever way he wants it....I never had a problem with "leakage" of any kind...but I can only come if I pleasure myself as we go...and it's normally really quick

Any suggestions as to how to make it so I can take it doggy etc???? I know he would like that....Thanks sorry for the long post....

23. Shock6822

So the inside of the anus just falls out of the girl's ass or something? :barf:

24. Isamu

Isamu New Member

here ya go

25. FindersKeepers

FindersKeepers New Member

In all the anal partners I;ve had (6) even on our most unlubed of nights I've never had the danger of pink sock happening...

Be gentle, dont just get in and go! Its not like the vag, no self lubrication..

Just urge him to be slow and careful, lube lube lube and you should be fine