Anafit reviews

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by PurEvl, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

ANy bullshit in MY thread from anyone at all will result in a ban. Save the comments until the end please. Any real questions are welcome. I spent over 200 bucks on this stuff and i want a fair shot.

So far....

Beta-Alanine - Well i used it again last night an besides the blow torch feeling all over i can definetly tell it allows me to keep going more. I dont get a latic acid burn either. I will try it tonight on arms though, that will be the real test for me.

Pure Cee - Cant really tell much yet since its been 3 days, im using about 5-6 pills before i train. I never been a fan of creatine anyway since it makes me hold water but so far so good on it.

P - Seven - Had my wife try this one last night since i had a few beers. Only did one pump to each forearm and then rubbed them together. Within 10 minutes she couldnt feel her legs and felt as though she sunk into the bed. Next 10 minutes she couldnt focus on TV and the light hurt her eyes.:rofl: Within 5 minutes it was lights out coma. She woke up at 6 am with no idea going to sleep and felt good this morning. I will be trying it next and will update.

Oxy Calm - Took two up each nostril this morning. So far not much really. Drive in seemed calmer for me though and i even got cut off hard by a douche in a bug. This one will take a few days for some people so i will keep it updated.

So far thats my testing. Man boob kit starts monday for my training partner and aifm for me as well. So far im pleased with there service, response time and all my questions answered.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2007
  2. BarbaraWaltersPegleg

BarbaraWaltersPegleg Irish Guido

Can you go into more detail with the Beta-Alanine? what exactly is it supposed to be doing? or helping?
    thx

3. PurEvl

"increases endurance by buffering lactic acid build up, enhances pump through the nitric oxide pathway and enhances the muscular utilization of creatine"

Which i do notice esp with the latic acid part. I dont get a much more pronounced pump, i get my pump way faster now.

4. jared_IRL

jared_IRL OT Supporter

beta-alanine and P-Seven both sound like fun!

In to see if P-Seven works as well for you as it did for the wife....

5. ulter

ulter AFBoard owner

Oxycalm can take a few days to build up. Some feel it immediately.
    Thanks for posting your results.

6. VinSVT

VinSVT New Member

thought you were gonna try the AFIM also Pur?

*edit* didn't read the whole post :doh:

look forward to the rest...

7. Formz

Formz Hipster Santa OT Supporter

Beta-Alanine: No pins and needles. It feels more like a sunburn to me. And kind of itchy. Ulter said to take it 30 minutes before workout but I can feel it within 8 minutes all over my body so I take it sooner. Seems like a knockout as well, I did 7 sets of skull crushers today SMASHING my old PR. For some reason I just couldn't fry my tris today it was insane. Other lifts haven't gone up that much but it definitely feels like I have more endurance during lifts, +1 to the lack of lactic acid build up like pur mentioned.

AIFM: nothing yet, but this could be contributing to some of my increased lifting strength.

Neurogenex: this stuff seems amazing to me. I have more focus, remember things like chores, etc, that I have set up for myself that I normally just flat out fucking forget to do. It seems like it helps me concentrate throughout the entire day, and I had some serious problems with that prior.

I've been on this stuff for about a week.

8. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

OxyCalm takes a while to build up.. but you'll def notice it.

I love using P-7 when i am gonna chill and watch a movie.. i end up zoning out about 20 minutes later.. i do 2 pumps on each forearm though.. i like to be able to smell it, so occasionally I'll do a pump on my chest when going to sleep.

If I have anxiety and can't sleep, P-7 peppermint knocks me the fuck out.

9. jonno

jonno New Member

i am interested in this oxy calm.... PM me pur

10. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

PureCEE: It's creatine. Not much else to say about that.

SesaPURE: Good for helping with hangovers. Didn't notice much difference while cutting (I'm a bit below maintenance). Maybe I need to up the amount. I don't know why I bought another supp that claims to help with a cut -- besides ephedrine.

Yohimburn ES: Well I definitely FEEL it. I have pics but haven't paid attention to much progress. Maybe it helps, maybe it doesn't. Might require more of a caloric deficit from me to notice better effects.

Beta-alanine: This stuff is GOOD. The pins/needles feel weird at first. But the endurance it allows from the less lactic acid burn really helps a lot. Maybe I'll get it again. We'll see. I have plenty left so I'm not in need of new stuff.

11. slim shady

slim shady Active Member

I read a bs article on the web that says aifm, Isn't effective as a transdermal.

In for any results..

12. Formz

in my opinion, if we can keep this thread on topic, you should post the article. We just need to make sure it doesn't turn into a flame war. But posting a negative review of a product can give ulter and macro the chance to discredit it. Which is a good thing.

13. PurEvl

guys...this is mostly my feedback for now. If aifm works we will know real soon.

14. Formz

what, no one else is allowed? fuck you then. :squint:

15. PurEvl

i dont care about studies or what some other board said right now thats all. Your feedback is fine. Whether it worked or not, just state the case and nothing else for now anyways

16. ulter

ulter AFBoard owner

Since only Anthony Roberts is stupid enough to write something so ridiculous I am sure it's his. It's like saying nicotine gum works but the patch doesn't. He's paid by our competitor to write negative reviews about ALL of our products. He has no science background, nor any other credentials, other than as a felon for dealing X.

17. Formz

Wow, I just read that "review." That guy is a fucking douche bag.

18. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

:werd:

AR is a twatwaffle

19. NUDES

NUDES New Member

Review: Alanyl-l-glutamine

Did nothing for me. I used the whole thing at the recommended dosage and more. This is the shit Mike gave me for free so it may have been fake or laced with agents to try to assassinate me for posting bad reviews of AF.

But then again it's just a glutamine so you can't expect too much.

20. NUDES

NUDES New Member

I dislike Anthony Roberts for different reasons: being a supposed steroid "guru" and so supposedly involved with lifting, training, and supplement use.. yet looking like shit! I have a hard time paying attention to those kinda people.

21. PurEvl

Pseven update Tried it last night, two pumps each forearm. Stuffs legit. My legs went numb, eyes heavy and i just relaxed watching tv for a bit then feel alseep with no problem. I will get this again.

22. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Isn't P Seven supposed to be a mood enhancer? Or is it more specifically supposed to help you fall asleep?

Is it similar to the inhibitory neurotransmitter gaba?

I took gaba to fall asleep and it was good (I guess), but recently have been listening to a hypnosis CD. Sort of teaches you how to relax and fall asleep naturally.

Didn't want to become dependant on a supp for a sleep or mood related state.

But that's neither here nor there.

23. Formz

I'm buying some for my GF tonight, she has problems falling asleep and staying asleep.

24. jared_IRL

jared_IRL OT Supporter

hows this compared to something like melatonin?

any 'hangover' effects in the morning?

25. jonno

jonno New Member

sounds sweet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.