anafit product users please advise just got my package

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Abomb, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abomb

Abomb New Member

I need to know how much, when and where to dose of the following products to see the best results:

1. AIFM
    2. YOHIMBURN ES
    3. THERMOREXIN
    4. GLUCORELL R
    5. SESAPURE
    6. PURECEE
    7. BETA ALANINE

yes i am running a kitchen sink stack. if it goes well, ill keep using.

edit: 5'10 180 pounds, bulking

2. macro

macro New Member

how about you give an outline of your day, that will make it easier to insert supps where needed.

3. macro

macro New Member

if you are bulking hold off on the Yohimburn use.

4. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

How do your meals look? What's the timing on them?

Are you bulking? For how long? What's your goal? Are you doing any cardio?

How many days/times a week are you lifting?

Where is your most stubborn fat?

Do you like the feeling of a man's stomach against your own?

5. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

gluc/seas: 30min before meals

PureCEE/BA: 1hr before training

t-rex: all day son

AIFM: split dose into AM and PM

YES: kep until you cut

6. TZ

TZ Banned

wasting ur money imo, but let us know how it goes

people got ripped and strong before anafit, steroids, protein shakes, creatine, or the internet even existed. granted, i think some of those things surely help (steroids, protein shakes, creatine, and the internet), but you don't need them. bob peoples deadlifted 700+ at 189 pounds training in a basement gym with weights and implements he created himself in the 1940s. 700+ deadlift at 189, think about it for a sec. paul anderson benched 630, could overhead in the high 500s, and deadlifted 820 in the 60s. these companies just wanna make money off people wanting to get jacked that think they need every little advantage :jerkit:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  7. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

8. RICK RO$$

RICK RO$$ Active Member

Thank you TZ for your expert analysis of free market capitalism :p

fucking companies wanting to make money...thats just unamerican.

9. Meat Popsicle

Meat Popsicle What's that smell? OT Supporter

Just got my AIFM and Yohimburn today as well. :o

10. keeler

keeler New Member

you should have just saved the money and used it to move out of your mom's basement

11. kilian

kilian You've got quite a treasure there in that Horadric OT Supporter

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (BlackBerry8100/4.2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Lol Tz :bowdown:

12. kilian

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (BlackBerry8100/4.2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Ps I'm consuming the most effective supplements of all. Grilled chicken breasts and roast beef sandwich. Holler dining hall

13. Meat Popsicle

Meat Popsicle What's that smell? OT Supporter

You can do both. :hsughno:

14. macro

macro New Member

thats called genetics. When genetics are not amazing, supplements and drugs can shift things in your favor. Even when your genetics are amazing, you can still benefit from modulation of various metabolic processes.

say for instance you happen to have the aromatase polymorphism, basically without an aromatase inhibitor you are kind of fucked genetically. Addition of an AI, will make you "normal" perhaps somewhat better than normal. Since average aromatase levels these days are not all that low (primarily due to adiposity, though environmental factors that upregulate aromatase expression are a factor)

If you are lactose intolerant, should you just give up all dairy or use lactase?

yes some people have accomplished amazing things without ever taking any kind of supplement or drug, though perhaps the better way to think of it is

"what might they have accomplished if they had?"

15. Cumstang02

Cumstang02 New Member

Its a two sided coin. Personally, i know that i can get stronger, bigger, and leaner without supplamention, but if it improves my performance even a little bit each workout then its worth it. Its accumalitive, 2 extra reps here, 1 there can add up to a lot of volume at the end of a month.

Do i think that the stuff i bought is worth it? No, but i wouldn't know until i ordered.

( Also, i've only been using the a week. :mamoru: )

16. macro

macro New Member

Supplements can help, but generally you still have to put in the work. Some supplements will make a world of difference for one person, and maybe just a little for another because of individual variances in biology.

its a bit like a new training routine or exercise, some people will make amazing gains just by changing to a better suited routine or a new exercise that allows for better fiber recruitment or is better suited to joint angles and tendons. For others that change may do little, nothing or even regress their progress. With new exercises that change may mean increased risk of injury or less fiber recruitment....

17. kilian

Not going to throw my hat into the ring on the main issue, just thought I'd point out that the majority of tzs post was talking about hard work, not gifts. Deadlifting 700 at 189 as far as I'm concerned isn't a genetic gift, its fucking hard work. Maybe the guy had good genetics for it, but its still hard work.

The majority of what he's saying is that people rely on supplements before they even put in the years of hard work to get to a point where they might need the supplements to elevate them to the same level as the genetically gifted people

18. JeremyD

JeremyD New Member

Key word is supplement

19. kilian

See Jeremyd post for cliffs on mine

20. macro

macro New Member

that is key. Though with some supplements and for some people supplementation of some to address a specific issue the keyword would be less applicable, more like Essential or Necessary.

the aromatase issue is to some extent one of these issues. Really for normalcy one needs to suppress aromatase to some extent.

there really is a wide range of need and effectiveness when it comes to supplements/drugs and the individual.

really all depends on what perspective you are looking at supplementation and drugs from (health, performance, quality of life, mood, time/effort, etc). It also really depends on the individual.

while using supplements so you can let other aspects of your training/diet lag and still make/maintain gains may not be looked on favorably by many, but IMHO there is nothing wrong with it. Is it the best and fullest use of the supplement (in some cases perhaps)?

if the use of supplements allows you to cheat a little more when dieting, is that a poor use?

How do you measure the value of a supplement to the individual? If the use of supplements allow you to utilize adipose tissue that otherwise you would have to wait until extremely lean to even start utilizing (like say in the case of yohimburn and estrogenic A2 rich tissue)? is that of value to you? maybe to a person with chest fat or inordinate glute fat it is, maybe to a powerlifter who could care less about a part of their body they cant even remember seeing, its not.

... rant seems to have devolved.. end here. :wavey:

21. Abomb

Abomb New Member

thanks for the replies. im going to start using the products tomorrow morning. new training log will go up as well then.

22. Abomb

Abomb New Member

every 2-3 hours, 45/35/20 carbs/protein/fats. im going to keep bulking until i hit at LEAST 200 pounds bw. 0 cardio atm.

lifting 5 days a week. my most stubborn fat is the entire stomach region, lovehandles, etc. and no homo to answer your last question.

23. Abomb

Abomb New Member

didnt get a clear answer on this:

how much and at what time(s) should i take thermorexin?

if im bulking should i take it at all?

24. knucks

knucks Active Member

What are your goals? I'm not elite, nor do I put up heavy ass weight, but god damn neither are you and you shouldn't be so concerned about supplements.

25. Damnation

Damnation OT Supporter

your ownage, it's coming to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.