SRS An update in my life right now.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by fart bubble, Nov 5, 2006.

1. fart bubble

fart bubble Don't push your politics on me, pal!

Well things aren't getting much better at home. I'm still in disagreements with my dad about a lot of things and I've tried being patient about it but I am barely hanging on at this point.

I've decided that I am going to sell my bike. It's my only loose end right now and getting rid of it is the best thing to do before I move out. For one thing, it will erase about 90% of my debt right now. I can always get another bike later on when I am more financially stable. It's fun as hell and I can't believe I'm going to do this but it is for the better. I already have a friend that's interested so I don't have to worry about a buyer. By selling my bike, I won't have to make payments on anything anymore and I can focus on my car, which needs quite a bit of work because it's getting old. I'm sorry Motorcycle Crew, but that's just the way it has to be. We will ride together again soon.

If I sell the bike, I can erase a lot of debt, save money quicker to move out, and be happy again.

My job isn't going too well and I'm hoping I can get a full time position at High Moon studios, which is in north county SD. I went to their open house recently and the facility looks awesome. That place makes work look fun again, which is the total opposite of my job now. As far as I know, my contract at Sony (my current place of employment) expires in January. I don't know if they will extend me again so I am already actively searching for work.

Which brings me to my next point. I just bought some new computer parts so I can actively work on my portfolio to try to get into that company. I won't be going out as much anymore since I need to save money and just work on my shit. Also the money saved will go to snowboarding, which is the only thing I'm really looking forward to right now.

My best friend (I don't even know why I'm still calling him that) is going out with my ex. I've been really cold towards her but I straightened it all out today. We are cool, albeit I just won't be hanging out with them. Probably once in a blue moon, probably never. I am kicking people out of my life that bring drama, possible drama, and any sort of negativity.

As for my own love life, I don't think it's going to work out with this girl. She's too...err...religious. Quite a bible thumper, she is. I can't deal with that. I am hardly religious by any means, and I can't commit to a girl that has an active role in her church group. That's just weird to me. Maybe I objectify women too much. Nothing was ever official, so I don't feel bad at all by not seeing her anymore.

That is all, unless I can think of anything more to say. Discuss.

Cliffs:
    - selling the bike to move out
    - hate my job, gonna work hard to get another job that's 11tybillion times better than this one
    - i hate girls.
    - anyone want to go snowboarding?

edit: I never post in here...this is going to be interesting.

2. QuantumBeep

QuantumBeep New Member

That is pretty interesting.

The ex thing... that's always a fun one. I'm good friends (read: best friends) with my ex, but that's partly because we're both a little traumatized over our previous relationships, so we're not dating anyone else yet. That'll pass.

I agree that selling the bike could be a good move, if you have other transportation. Don't leave yourself walking; that makes it hard to make money.

3. 7960

7960 New Member

This is more of a "life" thing, not a "debate" thing... moved.

Good luck.

4. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

sounds like a well-laid plan.

good luck to you.

snowboarding? hmm... where?

5. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

sony? in sorrento valley?

work in their game department?

6. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

Seems like you've already solved a lot of your problems. Good job. I can only hope the best for you in the future. Good luck.