An Open Observation

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by i dangled you, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Yesterday, I was too lazy to shave or shower before I went to work. I just threw on a T-Shirt (which was probably Dirty) and jeans. I looked pretty frazzled and I just did not give a shit. I found that yesterday, I was approached by 4 seperate girls, they wanted to talk to me and I was completely disinterested. The more they talked the less attention I put into them, but I realized that they made a more and more conscious effort to get my attention throughout the conversation. One even asked me if I wanted her number and I told her sure, she wrote it down on her receipt and it went in the trash somewhere. (Yes, I'm using girl's actions on them) I just wanted to dispute all this bullshit that women don't approach you when you look like shit or don't care. They are more likely to be open to it, because you are far more confident and comfortable with yourself.

2. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

I haven't shaved in 2 weeks. I kind of feel like seeing how long I can go without doing it.

3. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I've noticed this effect as well

In the past, I would generally dress pretty well - khakis and a tucked in shirt with a belt and decent shoes.

When I was travelling by car, often I would wear a white t-shirt, sandals, a ballcap, and basketball shorts.

It was amazing to notice the huge increase in overt interest I would receive from women when I dressed like this. And most of the time I hadn't showered - I had simply awoke and hit the road.

4. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

I could have fucking sworn Dr. Brown told you to stop taking the DeLorean back to the 50's.

5. Pringles

Pringles New Member

out of curiosity what is your build and where did these four encounters occur?

6. Placebo

Placebo New Member

It's all about how you carry yourself. You aren't on the prowl and you aren't expecting to pickup girls how you look so you carry yourself with a care free attitude. I was in the airport yesterday after not showering and throwing on some wrinkled clothes from my luggage.

Same thing happened to me as it did to you several times.

7. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

I must be fugly as hell. When I went to my town's beach to go sailing. I did not shower or anything, just put on a bathing suit and grabbed an old t-shirt (stuff to get wet in). I took my dad's car since it is big enough to hold the mast (Plus he has the parking sticker). I did not get a single look from any females. After I was done sailing and was packing up, One GUY was looking at me, eventually he came over and offered to help me put the boat on the Boat Rack. (It is a 13' Sail Boat, nimble as hell, built to go fast, takes two people to safely put the boat away)

When I got home, I forgot to lock up the boat. I had already taken a shower and got cleaned up (Just Bar Soap + Shampoo nothing fancy). Anyways when I came back in my 300zx w/ T-Tops off, Collared Shirt (w/ collar down) and khaki shorts. I was getting looks and even one girl came up and asked me what type of boat I had, told me I had a nice car and was wondering if I would be coming to this beach often for the summer.

I don't know if it was the time of day 12 - 4pm vs 6:30pm (quick stop), or what....

8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Beat me to it.

9. Abomb

Abomb New Member

when i dont shave or do my hair i dont feel good about myself

i actually get the most attention from women when i go jeans, wife beater, and wear my watch and cross (im all guido baby)

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I love when my SO looks like he just doesn't care (wears whatever, doesn't match, no gel in the hair). Then again I have always had a thing for sloppy guys :dunno:

11. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle *lube'n up the shock paddles*

White t-shirts...you didn't happen to have a pack of cigs rolled in one of the sleeves...:drool:

12. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

the idea of not showering for me and being around gals is just not plausible....

13. I'm 5'10 weigh in at 210 llbs, mostly muscular, I have plenty of women attracted to me. It's not a problem, all of these approaches happened around my job, not really physically at it. More like at the shopping center around it.

14. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

^ Damn. I'm 5'10" and 170lbs. I'm jealous.

15. I work hard for every fucking ounce. It's not easy but someone has to do it.

16. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

I do enough sitting on ass for the both of us

17. :bowdown:

18. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I know how you feel dude. 3-4,000 calories a day just to maintain weight here. It gets expensive. And people wonder why I eat pizza and fast food all the time.

19. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle *lube'n up the shock paddles*

You bastard :mamoru:

20. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

yea, i dress like shit 24/7

21. jonno

jonno New Member

and PUA's will tell ya to dress your best all the time ;)

22. Pringles

Pringles New Member

ahhh that explains a lot. You look ripped or big and you work at a mall. Quite a good combo to have hundreds of females to see you and when they compare you with others odds are your near the top. I'd expect a lot of social interaction from you then.

23. Ironically, I hate dealing with people, I just like to help my friends get girlfriends. To me that is far more fun than wasting my time trying to find a girl. I let them find me.

24. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I think it is more your mindset than anything else. No matter how you're dressed, if you act/feel like you're not doing anything to impress anyone else, you will come off as much more attractive. If you dress like crap but go out thinking to yourself "hey girls check out how crappy i'm dressed, please come talk to me" it's not going to work :mamoru:

25. Motherfuckin .
    The less desperate you appear the more likely you are to appear attractive.