LGBT An Introduction.....

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by spiffy_badrock, Aug 26, 2005.

1. spiffy_badrock

spiffy_badrock I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

Since he's so shy, and wont make a bigg fuss of himself. Its my job to get him out there and noticed. My better half just recently joined....he's edapoet be nice to him :) Or you'll have me to deal with. He has pictures in the post your pic thread.....everybody say hi

Hi hun!

2. edapoet

edapoet New Member

Thanks sweetheart. Although a whole new post to introduce me was somewhat unnecessary. . . but you then again, I probably wouldn't have posted an intro on my own so. :p You know me too well.

BTW Hi All!

3. coma

coma New Member

Awww...:hay:

So how did you 2 love birds meet?

4. sholnay

sholnay New Member

aww, "sweetheart".. so gay :mamoru: I LOVE IT!

as far as this thread being useless... if you really think about it... how useful is this whole site? other than for entertainment and friendships? :big grin:

welcome aboard. some of us bite so watch out.

5. edapoet

edapoet New Member

Well, the story we tell most people is that we met at my school's library. We actually met online through Yahoo personals. It'll be two years now on the 7th of next month. According to him I was the last one of the list of people he was replying to and almost didn't because my pictures were so terrible. At any rate, he took a chance and we decided to meet. I still remember the first time I saw him. He was in the library parking lot dusting off the tires on his Dodge Avenger (now mine) for some reason. I guess he was nervous. We had a great day together...We showed each other our schools. went down to the marina and walked around, and ended up at his place and tried to watch a movie. That didn't turn out to well. Muwahahaha. Making out ensued....and much funmaking occured. So anyway, I could be wrong but I think that night I asked him to stay when he dropped me off at my dorm and we slept together on a twin sized bed. After that we pretty much jumped into a relationship. I think we told eachother I love you within a week or so...I dunno It sounds strange but everything just felt right. At first it was scary how quickly things progressed, but (for me anyway) it felt like I had known him for years and I knew he was the one. So far so good ::knock on wood:: Since the beginning, we have probably spent a grand total of maybe 4 nights at most sleeping apart in two years. I never expected to find anyone, and now I can't imagine my world without him.

6. edapoet

edapoet New Member

Well, that's true. I just tend to be a bit on the shy side so I don't like a big fuss. Hwoever, thanks for the welcome. Hopefully I'll chime in everynow and then on this wonderful board.

7. spiffy_badrock

spiffy_badrock I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

Hun, did you have to tell all the nice people ....all the details? Just kidding. :)

8. sholnay

sholnay New Member

THATS AWESOME! i realy felt goosebumps! :) what a great past!