FRK an erotic dream

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by pigeon, Feb 18, 2007.

1. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

be gentle, this is my very first attempt to write anything erotic and i am very shy :o ~ this was my dream last night.

he is naked in a chair, leaning back, and his cock and the lower half of his abdomen are all that are visible. he is lean, but toned, caucasian but very tan. he has a slender, smooth penis, and his sack is shaved completely. it is a red chair, velvet, similar to a throne. i've no idea who he is or how we got there. i do know that i am very hungry to have him fuck me, but i also have the sense that he is the master and i must obey him. somehow i sense that he wants me to suck his cock, and i ask him if it isn't possible for him to fuck me. no, he tells me, this would give him the greatest pleasure. he is the master and i am the slave, so i acquiesce. it is a slender penis, as i said, but it is not unsatisfying. i take all of it into my mouth and my lips brush the stubble at the base of his penis. i lazily tease my tongue around the head and he moans slightly. i bring my head back and begin to slowly bob my head up and down his shaft, and he gently thrusts his hips toward my face. he brings his hand up to grab and guide my head, but i flinch so he lets go.
    we are on the floor; he is leaning on one arm and i am resting against him. there is a computer on a table in front of us and it is open to a page on kama sutra and indian spirituality. i am wearing a thin pair of white cotton panties and he is wearing black sweatpants. although i normally despise sweatpants, in this moment i am incredibly aroused. i play tenderly with his cock through his pants, but he is in complete control of his body and does not allow himself to be aroused by my touch. he begins to massage my clitoris through my panties, rubbing it and rolling it in his fingers. i am wanting to let him do the same with my nipples but something tells me we must stay with the genitals as they are the most sacred part of our bodies, the place from which life originates. (i have the sense that this spirituality that accompanies my desire stems from the kama sutra we have been studying) i beg him to let me ride his cock for a moment; i promise to cum quickly. as he is telling me no the thought of sucking my juices of his hard cock sends me into an explosive orgasm that jolts me from my sleep.

2. dazed

dazed New Member

that was hot

good job :bigthumb:

3. Unknown

Unknown OT Supporter

Don't be shy. That is a hot story and a great dream!

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Very nice pigeon. I see a lot of potential here...we've needed some more literotica in FS

5. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I totally LOVE dreams! This was very interesting to read! :yum:

I like the "throne" imagery.

6. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

that's hawt. I now want to go out and buy a red velvet throne...

7. monkeyboy

monkeyboy Mr. Monkey Pants

Amazing.