LGBT an apology from me to yall....

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by BalkanBabe, Aug 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

to NOVAJock and others who were psychologically disturbed: if you remember HRVATSKI NIKOLAI, then you know what im talking about. crude words were exchanged, threads and topics were locked and erased... forgive me, for i was the one who showed him the way to the wonderful world of OT. He is a good friend of mine who's a little bit insecure of his sexuality, so to cheer him up i thought it would be nice if he met someone on here and discussed some issues. i had no idea that things were gonna turn out ugly. if you must punish, i am to blame. forgive me, for i have sinned. :bowdown: im really sorry everybody. :sad2: :(

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2004
  2. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

3. Killgunner

Killgunner Guest

who the fuck are you?

4. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Psychologically disturbed? Hardly...

Annoyed...a little bit.

He has no respect for Offtopic, Fazle, or the rules that have been established for the operation of these forums. Hence, I have no respect for him.

Insecurity about your sexuality is one thing. Being a total fucking douche bag and treating other members like complete shit is another.

5. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

must you be so rude?

6. Killgunner

Killgunner Guest

That answered my question nicely thank you.

7. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

do you hate me? :sad2:

8. NOVAJock

No. I have no reason to.

9. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

There is this little button: [​IMG]

It kept me from listening to his mindless bullshit so there are no hard feelings here. :wiggle:

10. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...he was just rather annoying, but whatever. This is OT, and although we've carved this safe space OUT for ourselves, those whose self-hatred overwhelms them are still welcomed here...until they fuck it, which he did. And so now he's back, and I only hoped that he wouldn't replicate his old —and bad— ways. Oh well, although I’m usually nice, I can diva out like the best of them…at that results in really long, really mean thread entries.

11. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

i dont think she meant psychologically disturbed as in saying we're fucked up in the minds for being homos, but rather that we were disturbed at his behavior. If you are callin us fucked up in the brains for being gay, then DIAF :fawk: Other than that, :wavey:

I actually forgot about it all, but then again, i was gone during most of the drama :)

It's the internet. Shouldnt be taken too seriously. Enjoy it :)

12. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

I had no problem, because I'm a redneck woman...

13. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

he'll be back.

14. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

With with with...cake? :yum:

15. Shel Te Kree

Shel Te Kree Guest

DAMN RIGHT I WILL BE.....and here I am darling.:wiggle:

This is funny, but I will tell my side nonetheless. All of you call my ideas and words "stupid" and "shit", while your own terms do not hold a bit of human standard. All of you are animals, as I can see here. Look at your own believes first, then judge others.

NOVAJock, well if you are not psychologically disturbed, then get a grip on reality you whore because now you will be, I assure you(whispers)!

Ban me all you want.......as the useless American called Sam Gamgee said, he will be back. That's the first thing she got right in her fucked up life.

And as for marxwa99, you dumbass, Im gay myself. I would never hurt or insult homosexuals, EVER. I would die for a gay guy anyday, if needed be. So I suggest you do not post anything since you do not know anything about this.

16. Shel Te Kree

Shel Te Kree Guest

Now, what you see above is ONLY the foretaste of what is to come. If challenged again, which I know I will be, my ideas will go one more step to extremism. Then, I will use even more degrading terms to undermine your humanity. Just a thought......good day!

17. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!
    .... nicky you're my buddy.. novajock, coco, and the others -- yall are my buddies as well.. we are all civilizied beings here. why can't yall get along?????

18. Shel Te Kree

Shel Te Kree Guest

Darling, I apologize that you had to be a part of this. I had no intention of bringing you here and seeing all this going on. I hope you can forgive me.......thanks for letting me know about this wonderful world they call OT...in the name of the GREAT HRVATSKI NIKOLAI...as well as HRVATSKI NIKOLAI I, II, III, 1,2 and 3!

Znam da sam se malo zajebo, al stas!:x: Mozda sledeci put da budnemo mogli pricati normalno. BOK!

19. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

don't apologize to me .. i want all of yall to apologize to each other. get ur sexy asses in the peace treaty forum and work something out. all of yall are my buddies and i love each and every one of you.

20. NOVAJock

:rofl:

If you want to keep registering, be my guest. I'll just keep banning you and we can continue on this path as long as you want to play the game.

Peace treaty? I don't think so. You stepped way over the line a long time ago, and now you think you're going to come in here, insult me and the other members, and then agree to some lame fucking peace treaty? I don't think so.

21. NOVAJock

balkanbabe,

As stated in the OT Rules by Fazle:
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1173319

Please refrain from swearing in large bold red font. This is a warning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.