An anonymous Request for Help

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Steve Wozniak, Feb 9, 2005.

1. So I have this really minor problem that's been bugging me... I'm in a great relationship right now, and I love my girlfriend. But I need some practical ways of stop from mentally lusting at other women. There's this really cutehot chick that sometimes takes the same bus, and I can't stop thinking about her... Even though I know the grass is definately not greener on the other side. What are some practical ways to keep that lil demon at bay?

Thanks!

2. Muses

Muses Guest

absolutely nothing wrong with looking, it's your actions that you have to
    keep tabs on...just don't bang her and you will be fine
    Think about how your girlfriend would feel if you did....

3. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

You will always lust after other women, so there's no point in trying to stop that. From what I've seen, there are two main reasons why people don't cheat. First, they don't cheat because they have a strong sense of integrity that overpowers any urges. Second, they don't cheat because they think about what would happen if they cheated and how much it would hurt their SO. Compassionate beings that they are, they choose to keep it in the pants, shake their head, and move on. Some things are better left to fantasy.

4. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

And there isn't anything wrong with that.

5. Fearan

Fearan Guest

:werd:

All you need is some humanity. Keep it in your pants, well except with your gf :naughty:. :bigthumb:

6. djshooter22

djshooter22 Guest

There is nothing wrong with lusting if it is purely in your mind. I am sure that your girlfriend has looked at other guys and thought that they are attractive, it is human nature.
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." -- Albert Einstein
    Let your imagination run wild.

7. Hotrodheb

Hotrodheb New Member

There is only one rule to live by when this comes up... "You can look, but you cannot touch!"