FRK Amsterdam Freaky spots?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sebulous, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

Anyone been to amsterdam? I am looking for some freaky places to go to. I am certain there are tons to be found in amsterdam. figured I would ask here. Some BDSM and leather / pvc fetish. game for other places as well. Will bring back pics if I can take em out and about.

2. Asgard

Asgard New Member

I've been to Amsterdam. Just an FYI, taking pictures of the girls is a big no no. And drugs are actually NOT legal there, just tolerated. You'll find what you're looking for relatively easy.

3. Huge Evil Robot

Huge Evil Robot Must not sleep, must warn others

I'm curious as well, I will be there over the summer

4. Bretty999

Bretty999 New Member

Check out one of the live sex shows in the Red Light District. They are uncensored sex shows! Nothing like watching a dude tag a chick on a stage in front of a hundred or so people.

Drugs are everywhere. People will ask you if you want ectasy, coke, pot...whatever and whenever.

Walk wherever you want to go! There are a lot of things to see there. I was there last year for a few days. Definately a cool place that i want to go back to!

5. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Wow. I had no idea. Now I kinda want to go :naughty:

6. FifthGear

FifthGear -

my dads in amsterdam all the time :mamoru: (pilot)

7. Bretty999

Bretty999 New Member

Yea! I was pleasantly surprised! I went there with my girlfriend May of last year. We were there for 3 days and it was definately a lot of fun.

Like the other guys said..cameras are a no-no in the Red Light District. The girls will literally come out of there little room and harass you if they see you.

The also have a Sex museum that is pretty neat. It follows Sex throughout time.

There is a Marijuana museum also. I dont smoke, so we didnt go in there.

The Anne Frank House is there. It was cool to see that.

Check out the Dam Square, there is a lot going on there through out the day.

8. CTOM9

CTOM9 New Member

I lived there for nearly a year for work a few years back.

Casa Rossa - for the sex shows in the Red Light District.

If it is a nice day - then check out Vondel Park in Leidseplein. The back section - EVERYTHING GOES. There you can see live sex shoes - that aren't scripted! :wavey: :wavey:

9. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

I just got back..... WOW Adult heaven. There are shit tons of adult shops. you just about find any fetish gear you like. Picked up my first piece of 'freaky' gear, real police handcuffs. None of that plastic crap. Cold hard steel.

Moulin rouge was awesome. I got choosen 3 times to go up on stage to help the ladies with their shows :naughty:.

I had to eat banana haning out of her pussy. I had to pull basically a 1/4 mile of ribbon out of another girls twat. Then a 3rd girl wrote 'The End' on my chest with permanent marker with her cooter. Being quite shy guy, 3 shows of me being on stage was enough.

Drugs was cool. never done any before then. coke, ecstasy, hash, weed, and shrooms. I did ecstasy out at a rotterdam club (clubs relaxed about X). Hash and weed I did at coffeeshops. Coke and shrooms I did at hotel room. Coke sucks ass. but I highly recommend shrooms. 15 Euro and you have an awesome trip for 5-7 hours with 10 minute downer.

Any Questions, feel free to ask.

Edit: tourist places I went: Anne Franks house, Pancake warehouse, Diamond warehouse (saw 280carat diamonds), sex museum, erotic museum, ship yard museum, heineken factory tour (free beer + glass). some more stuff I prolly forgetting right now.

10. JoeyFyed

JoeyFyed New Member

cant wait!

11. j3ffff

j3ffff New Member

holy shit, and all that is legal over there??

12. pdsterns

pdsterns New Member

I like the "old sailor pub" right in the middle of the RLD, great for cold beer and great views of the girls in the windows, spectacular blond in 3rd window on side alley.

13. Huge Evil Robot

Huge Evil Robot Must not sleep, must warn others

I just got back, Amsterdam is fan-fucking-tastic