Ammonations log.. *w/pics* need help!

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by Ammonation, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ammonation

Ammonation New Member

Hey guys think its a good idea having a log.. A little background I have been working out pretty steadily for about a year now, and my overall goal is to lose some weight, and tone up. I am getting frustrated though, because I don't see it happening. Since October I have been taking pictures of myself once a month in a bathing suit to give myself a visualization of my progress. Well they aren't that good. I eat semi-healthy.

In the mornings I have a bowl of mini-Wheaties. For lunch usually a frozen pizza (450 calories), and for dinner a chicken-Caesar salad for an Italian restaurant. The kicker is that I think I drink too much Gatorade. I keep myself pretty hydrated so that is definitely an area I am trying to cut back on.

I work out roughly 4-5 times a week. Everyday I will start off doing 30 minutes on the elliptical (I can't run anymore I am 22 and have horrible knees already).I break up my workouts into 2 days. Day #1 is Back, Biceps, Abs. Day #2 is Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Quads, Calves, Butt, Hamstrings. **I should note I just added in the leg portion of the workout in November**.

I would say overall the one part of my body I am completely dissatisfied with is my stomach and obliques. I posted pics below so you can see. And with summer right around the corner I really want to get this area in shape. I would say from my butt down I am pretty solid. From there up is where I want to tone up.

So I come asking/begging/pleading for advice how I can trim up these areas.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2008
  2. ericande

ericande Active Member

Read the nutrition EDU sticky and do Purevl's workout that is also a sticky. Your workout sucks. Diet kinda sucks too. You need to eat more good food and less frozen pizza if you're trying to lose weight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.