GUN Ammo: Where to get it? Everywhere is out

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Wobistdu, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Wobistdu

Wobistdu Guest

2. Just keep calling around and checking websites. It seems like places are showing "in stock" more frequently than before, but stuff goes fast.

3. 4W4K3

4W4K3 New Member

Fucking annoying. I turned 21 last month and was so looking forward to getting my first handgun and some serious range time.

I'm looking at sites like cheaperthandirt.com and a 20 round box of .380 acp is $19 + shipping?!!??!? WTF? I'm shooting dollar bills?

4. HisXLNC

HisXLNC ๑۩۞۩๑ Hot ๑۩۞۩๑

Bass Pro... Seriously.

It's been the only place where I could find ammo. It's helped that they've now limited purchases to two boxes.

5. johnson

johnson New Member

I just sold a case of 9mm today. :)

6. mstad

mstad New Member

I always just hit WalMart after the bars close and find the ammo that they just got done stocking.

7. H Dog 14

H Dog 14 New Member

i called a walmart probably about 60 miles away yesterday, they had 30 boxes of WWB 9mm 100ct. i asked them to hold me 4 boxes (6 was limit, so I left some for others) and I picked em up last night to add to my little stash

[​IMG]

8. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

i have 6 wal-marts phone #'s stored in my phone and i call them every day before i leave work until 1 of them has ammo and i go straight there. sad but it's the only way i can stay stocked up on ammo without paying the crazy prices that the gun club wants (and ya know damn well they bought the shit at walmart themseles :( )

9. H Dog 14

H Dog 14 New Member

I bought those 3 50/ct boxes online @ $12.50 each 2 weeks ago, same website lists it for over $25 right now :ughd: