American married ladies...here is why your hubby doesn't like you

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CarlitoBrigante, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarlitoBrigante

CarlitoBrigante New Member

Because it costs far more to support you than for your husband to support themselves... look at where your household expenses are actually going. In the typical one income family:

- It costs hundreds of dollars to pay for your health insurance every month that would be a benefit if you had a real job.

- You are probably driving a $35,000 SUV that husband makes the payment on and he probably drives an old Honda Civic to/from work -- typical in my suburb.

- You feel entitled to expensive hair cuts, hair colorings, lunches with your friends several times a week, plus buying "little gifts" every time you go over to see your girlfriend, aunt or mother, etc. etc. etc.

- Your clothing, cosmetics and other personal expenses are at least 5X what your husband spends.

He works 60-70 hours a week, you are exhausted after your "hard day" and he still has to take care of kids after work because you are too tired and lazy.

That's ok... we understand it's part of the job, we do it, but we resent you.

We'll be glad to leave you for a woman 15-20 years younger than you who is better looking, more worldly/interesting and fun.

You'll probably wonder why your husband left you for another woman once the kids got older, after all, you made him so happy, didnt you?

2. RockChick

RockChick New Member

why doesnt this post surprise me....

cos it comes from a cheater.

3. orie

orie social assassin

4. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

This is an extremely ignorant post. There are MANY women who are working in very strong careers. In fact, I think your post is about as ass-backwards as is possible, because a real man has a general desire to provide for his woman and be the dominant figure/provider. That desire may not always be appropriate for relationships these days, due to the feminist movement and the structure of modern society. In fact it seems less and less appropriate. But this reeks of a whiney, spineless man who doesn't have the balls to stand up to his woman and draw the line. If you don't want your woman taking advantage of you, keep her in check. You let her know what she can and can not get away with and still be with you.

However, your post does more than come off as ranting from a dissatisfied guy. You are speaking to American married women with some huge, inaccurate, offensive stereotypes. It's no surprise to me that you're unhappy.

5. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

As long as she's still fucking him he's still going to be happy even if he spends a ton of money on her...

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I'm gonna have fun with this one...

You say expenses like they are a divided thing. First off thats wrong, when you are married all expenses for each other become the responsibility of both...but lets humor you.

Why is considered typical income? I also noticed you assume the man makes more than the woman...why is that?

Why do you assume she doesnt have a real job? Are there children? Does the husband make enough to support both so the wife doesnt need to work?

btw, her health care is provided under my plan with my job. I have a good job so she doesnt need to worry about shit. I enjoy my job, so I dont resent making her life as pleasurable as possible.

Yea, she got the new car this year. :dunno: Doesnt bother me, I like driving around my POS. Its great on gas, and gets me where I need to go. I got her a new car as a gift so she could drive something she is happy in. Certainly no resentment, I got more enjoyment from her enjoying her gift than I would have if I got myself a new car.

I dont think I would marry a woman that feels "entitled" to this, and I am sure any man who does marry a woman like that knows it.

However if she wants to get her hair cut, colored, or do any of that stuff...she has money to do it. Im not here to rule her life or tell her what to spend money on.

I have pleanty of things I spend my money on that she gets really no enjoyment out of. It doesnt matter though, bills are payed and extra money is added to savings. If we were financially insecure then stuff like that would be stupid, BUT we arent. She should enjoy life just as much as I.

So because I dont spend money on it, she shouldnt? Thats the logic of a 2yo.

Yea, thats what happens when you have kids.

What kind of woman did this information come from? Someone watches WAY to much TV.

Everyone gets tired and lazy, thats why you motivate each other...its part of love.

I certainly dont resent my wife in any way, shape, or form. Id never want to leave her for someone younger (I dispise immaturity), there will never be someone better looking in my eyes...skin beauty only means so much, and no one ever will be more intersting and fun.

Thats why I choose carefully when I married her. :big grin:

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

BTW, my wife will probably be supporting me someday.

I pull in good money, but she is in law school.

8. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I never thought I'd actually use my IL in Vag.

9. armond

armond New Member

Wow this guy is kinda screwed on his point of view in my opinion.

A woman can make the same if not more than a man. If you have kids, that IS a fulltime job, don't tell me it isn't, cause more than likely you don't have any to dispute what I have said. What woman in her right mind would give you a chance to make kids with her anyway?

Men can spend as much or more on personal things as a woman. Women like clothes, make up, jewelry, etc.. Well men like big boy toys. Electronics for example, those are by no means cheap.

A lot of men have this feeling of wanting to take care of their lady, I know I do. You can't generalize all American Women with what you have said, it basically makes what you have said totally ignorant and without any real merit.

10. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

BTW, do you think the reason your wife does all of those things is to get back at you for screwing around on her?

11. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Wow.... sounds like you were just ignorant to what it means to have a family before you went into having one. What a fuckin' idiot!

Most health insurance benefits packages allow you to include your wife and kids without extra being spent. It isn't my fault you work at a shitty factory job or some shit like that.

Hmm... let's see. Typically I'd say the at-home mom either drives less than her husband, or hauls more shit around than he does. So it certainly makes sense that the man has the more economical car (unless his job requires otherwise). You can still drive the poseurmobile on the weekends.

Oh, yeah, SHE feels entitled. More like you'd kick her ass to the curb if she didn't take care of herself for you.

:rofl: holy shit, once again, as above, you're a fuckin hipocrit. If she didn't have nice clothes, cosmetics, etc., you'd be pissed and calling her a slob and a pig.

I don't know what your job is, or if you have EVER lifted a finger around your house to cook/clean/whatever (you probably think that's the woman's job) but housework IS labor intensive, physically demanding, and tiring. Shut your lazy ass up about her not having an excuse to be tired.

:ugh: You're just a chauvenistic pig and a complete waste of skin.... unbefuckinlievable!

12. lauren

lauren Active Member

hip hip hooray for broad sweaping generalizations :run:

13. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

:roflwtf: You are a jackass...

But you LOVE her... :rofl: Riiiiight....

So what you are saying is... you want a live in nannie without pay and no ammenities, not a wife. You want someone who watches your kids all day and all night, fixes you dinner, cleans your house, you don't pay and is only provided with a crappy car to drive your beautiful children around, whom you want no responsiblity in and you get to come and go as you please, screwing whatever happens to fall in your lap.

You want to work for yourself. Spend your money only as you please and you don't want to provide anything unless it benefits you somehow... Not even as much as health insurance... seeing how she works for you and your children day and night, let alone give anything to bring her whatever left over happiness you currently do not provide and refuse to ever do so. And she probably would walk the earth for you if you asked her to and she busts her ass for you and your kids day in and day out.

And ...if it's so damn easy to be with the kids all day why "can't" you do it? It's not a CHORE it's a responsibility as a father. Hell, in fact stay at home fathers seem to be growing these days. Tell her you'd like her to work and you will stay home with them. (Then again thats a scarey thought with as phenomenal of a role model you are.) What's so hard about taking over the child care after work if it's so "easy". If you don't even want to do it yourself? God forbid she wants you to spend time with your kids even if it does mean "giving" her a break.

Oh my gosh! SORRY ABOUT THAT! I forgot. You have it worked out so she's the only one that gives in this relationship. ;)

I forget prince charming... what's in it for her again? She sounds like a saint to me. Hellova lot more than I'd EVER put up with for so much as even a week.

What are you ... like 5 years old? "MINE, ME, I WANT" You have a very warped idea of what marriage is. You have a warped idea of what fatherhood is, and what relationships are all together.

Guarantee if she had a job where she worked just as many hours as you did... you'd still sit on your lazy ass and insist upon being served hand and foot while you still screwed her over left and right. I just can't see where she gets anything out of this "relationship".

You poor thing. :wtc:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2006
  14. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

As people have stated already your view of "american married women" or women in general is very skewed. They demanor in which you speak looks to be from the outside looking in so one can assume that you dont live in this country and/or your not female. In either case you are wrong with your preceptions. I have not been married as of yet and I will work when I am (I have to be going 100 mi a min), im not completing school for a CPA (certified public accountant) license for nothing. In my family my mother holds the insurance for us. My mother works full time comes home. She normally goes at least one or two stores with grandmother, cooks dinner every day and does other household work as well. My father works part time and runs his own business on the side. Granted that me and my sisters and myself are older (them 16 me 20) so we all pitch in around the house. My dad does dishes and other household chores on occasion. He takes care of the deemed "manly" activites outside the house yardwork etc which since ive been old enough to stand have done with him. Ive helped him fix cars cut down trees the list goes on. But above all both of my parents have been faithful to each other for 28 years. So sorry to bust your bubble of what you think are the typical american married female view but you are completely out of your head.

I hope your wife sees what a complete asshole you are if she hasnt already leaves you and takes everything you have. But then agian that might satsify you so you can go fuck all you want with no wife.

I notice you havent posted back to any of the responses yet must be becuase you know your wrong.

15. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

yeaaah... so i'm not gonna let this one stay open. holy generalizations! :eek5:

... nothing good can come of this.

/my tongue biting

/thread

16. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Im glad you found this one before I did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.