Ambiguous date

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Jul 3, 2005.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

So I have a date with a cute girl I hooked up with last week. She's v. fun to hang out with. Nice body, cute face, and she likes video games (wow, right). She was going to meet with me on Sunday but for some reason fell through. Kind of leaves me hanging, espec. since her phone is messed up so I don't know what's what. It started out really chill and now I think I'm putting a little stress on myself about the whole thing, but I am genuinely anxious to see her again so I have little choice about that.

2. zysus

zysus New Member

You gave the grrl too much rope. Enough to hang you with. Make something definite.

I can't stand the ambiguous plans shit that passes for 'doing something' these days. People think cell phones give you a license to change stuff 15 times.

3. Hunter Michaels

Hunter Michaels The Real American Gigolo

If you like her you need to tell her, she may feel the same and in typical female fashion is just waiting for you to make the first move.

If she don't feel the same then you will have the piece of mind that you tried and gave it a shot. Trust me, if you don't tell her you will regret it far worse.