FRK Amazing Sex Last Night...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AlliMae13, Nov 4, 2007.

1. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

Soo I went to my partners apartment last night...

He made me...well more like I willingly got on my knees in front of him while he sat in his chair. He started slapping me and pulling my hair and grabbing me hard. He made me take my clothes off and then bit down on my nipples and started sucking me them. It felt amazing when he would rub his tongue ring across my nipples. He leaned forward and bit down hard on my shoulder and I whined out in pain but never pulled away.

Then he pushed my head down on his cock and I immediately began sucking his huge cock. It got so hard so fast. He'd push my head all the way down on his cock and it would make me gag hitting the back of my throat but I loved it.

He pulled my head off of his cock and ordered me to lay down on the floor and he violently rammed his cock in my wet and waiting pussy. A jolt of pain ran through me from the hard thrusts but it soon felt sooo good.

Soon after he had me beg to let him fuck my ass and I begged. He told me to get up on my hands and knees and I obeyed. He then started sliding his cock in my tight ass and I cried out at the sudden pain but never pulled away and let him keep sliding his cock in deeper. He began thrusting and soon an orgasm ripped through me and I bit down hard on my own arm to keep quiet. The pain gradually started to subside and his cock felt sooo good in my ass. It didnt take long for me to orgasm again.

I began to beg him to cum as he fucked my ass. The moans comming from him sounded soo hot and turned me on even more. :bowdown:

He told me he was going to cum and I said I wanted to swallow it all...he then suddenly pulled out and I began to suck his cock as he began to blow it all in my mouth. :yum:

I had had atleast 3 or 4 orgasms by the time we were done...last night was the first time that I had multiple orgasms from anal sex and I cant wait for next time!! Im usually in a little pain for a day or two after my partner hits it anal but surprisingly Im feeling pretty good today!! :big grin:

2. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Wow, sounds like you had an amazing time!

I'm always amazed at how different people's sexual taste is... if my SO pulls my hair or bites me, I leave the room. I hate pain, it's my number 1 turn off:)

Kudos to you for the multiple orgasms though, totally jealous!

DA

3. BlondeBrain

BlondeBrain Insert Catchy Phrase Here

Wow saturday must be great sex night...I finally took anal last night....no more anal V little sore today but Im sure ill do it again next weekend

4. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

wow congrats :wavey:

5. CaiWooBlue

CaiWooBlue New Member

heh heh... im not the only one that has to bite down on something ;)

6. xbishopx

xbishopx deusexaethera is a fucking idiot.

7. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

Ban :ugh: