Am I wrong to not want my roommate to fool around with guys when I am here?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Marmot, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Marmot

Marmot Guest

I don't want to get in the way of anything, but I asked her "to not bring home any guys to fuck" while I am around. I'm gone on the weekends and I even offered to go to the library and study if it's before 12am.

She still does it sometimes and it makes me really uncomfortable. Especially if they are in the living room which I pass through on the way to the kitchen/bathroom. Even if they use a bedroom, I don't want to hear that shit at 4am.

I am wrong to not want to have to deal with this?

2. stormywaters

stormywaters Tornadoes are just wind...

Absolutely not! You both live there and I'm assuming paying equal for everything. You should not have to be uncomfortable in your own house. And even offering to leave before 12am seems very reasonable. Try being more firm with your roommate about the issue (can you talk to a RA or something?)

3. Marmot

Marmot Guest

We have a duplex, actually.
    It's the first time we've both lived with members of the opposite sex, but it was good for about a month. We've been friends for years. I actually agreed to live with her because I knew she hadn't brought a guy over in 4 years with her last roomies. I guess I hit a wet streak, no pun intended.

4. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

I'm sorry but if you're both paying the same price then she has every right to bring people over for sexing. How can you expect someone to not have sex in their own room?

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

if you had the opportunity to bag some chick, would you pass on it cause your roomie was home?

6. Marmot

Marmot Guest

I'd wait until she left :dunno:

7. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

Scheduling your sex life around someone you're not fucking is just silly though. :hsugh:

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

then youd miss the opportunity.

is it one consistent guy, or randoms?

9. Isamu

Isamu New Member

wait, your a guy? and you live with a girl? just trying to get the facts straight..

as far as bringin dudes home.. you have make a very reasonable attempt at being fair. i mean, your roommates and yea, she has the right to bang who she wants, but its a respect thing.. if she is doing shit in the common areas thats not cool... unless of course you like to watch :naughty:

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

It would be one thing if she was fucking them in her room, that you need to just deal with. My last roommate would fuck her boyfriend in her room all the time and would scream so loud I could hear it across the apartment, through my closed door, and over the loud TV. It bothered me to no end, but it wasn't my business! Now if she is home having sex or doing anything in the living room/dining room/kitchen then no, I would put my foot down and tell her that is very rude and unacceptable. In fact, I used to wish I would catch my old roommate out in the living room so that I could yell and scream at her during their act and basically scar her from ever doing it again.

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

if its in the bedroom.. you are going to have to shut the hell up and deal with it.

if its anywhere but the bedroom, get pissed.

12. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I would definitely never live with you.

Get a fan or some other source of some white noise and grow up. Its well within your rights to say you need to be sure you don't wake me up tonight cause I have a big day or whatever. Sure, tell her to take it to the bedroom instead of the livingroom.

But people have sex where they live. thats just the way it is.

13. Abomb

Abomb New Member

pay for their hotel room, every time

14. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

. If it's in her bedroom then you have got to deal with it. It's her own private space and it's none of your business. But, if she's bringing guys over into the living room to have sex, then put your foot down, that is unacceptable and indecent. Tell her to take it to her damn bedroom.

15. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

sounds like jealously

16. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:rofl: then the problem is you don't get laid

17. 1337

1337 Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown.

Two choices:

A) Tell her to keep the volume at a reasonable level if it's real late
    B) Start fucking in your room and be louder than her! Like bedpost against the wall and shit.

18. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

If its in the living room and/or kitchen then YES its rude. If its in an area where you both go and share then YES its rude.

BUT if its in her room with the door closed then NO. She pays for half the things so she gets half the rights but she should also be respecting you. She should not be in the living room sexing it up.

If she wants to bring home guys to fuck in her room then its none of your business and you need to get over it.

19. Bailey

Bailey OT Supporter

are you mad that she doesn't want to bang you ?

20. demosnat

demosnat New Member

She's your roommate. Not your wife. Not your sister.
    As long as she isn't being obnoxiously loud, or fucking in the common areas, it is NONE of your business.
    The exception to this would be if she's consistantly bringing over random, shady guys, who might make off with your TV

21. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

dude chill its just sex. Do you have a thing for her or something? Just walk in and say "Looks like you could use another hand"

22. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Jealous

23. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

People who like peace and quiet should not share living space with people who like noise and late nights.

24. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Yes, just admit that the reason it bothers you is because you are jealous. It's none of your business who she brings home to fuck.

25. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Telling her to NOT bring them is kind of ridiculous, but if they are loud and interfere with your sleep or if they are fucking straight out in the living room, that I would have a problem with!