Am I wrong for getting mad.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by The Militant, Sep 17, 2008.

1. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

Gonna try to keep the story simple but here goes
    I met a girl a few weeks ago, we've partied a few times, lunch, and just hung out. I'm really into her but we aren't anything as of yet just friends and it seems only because we've been running into each other. My friends know how I feel they make jokes and compliment her to me ( she's hot, nice).

Now I'm not the controlling or jealous type so I don't mind if she's with other guys and shit especially because we aren't a couple or anything yet but something fires me up when I hear that she's hanging out with my friends, they are calling her up and shit to go out. I mean whatever getting cock blocked by some guy doin a better job, my loss but when it's someone that knows whats goin on and is my boy. I don't think I'm wrong for being pissed. worked up some confidence to ask her to go out this friday night, go to call her to meet up so i can do it only to find out she's gonna be busy because my friend had called her up to chill.

this is college by the way, call me retarded for feelin this way first semester
    i haven't invested all my time, ive had my share of dorm hoe's and felt like shit each time so i'm trying to find someone cool to spend my time with

2. Savage5point0

Savage5point0 Im an asshole.

For some reason this post irritates the shit out of me.

You're not anything with this girl. If youve hung out, partied, chilled, gone to lunch, and nothing has happened, Id be willing to bet you're in the friendzone.

You need to speak up or make a move and dont worry about what other people are doing.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You have literally 0 claim to this girl, so stop even allowing yourself to become jealous that friends are hitting on her. They are being men, you are being a wuss.

Call her right now and tell her you two are going on a date on *enter day* at *enter date spot*. If you act like a friend that is all you are going to be, so get some balls and make a move already.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  4. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

thanks for the advice

5. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Yes.

6. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

of course

7. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

wrong for getting mad at your friend?

it depends, have you and your friend worked out a relationship involving loyalty?

if so, you're right to get mad. if not, not. if it's the girl you're getting mad it then you're wrong either way.

8. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

should have invited her on a date in the beginning instead of playing the friends angle

9. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

I don't think you'e wrong for getting upset at your friend. If he knows you like her when why is he trying to hang out with her alone? Did you ask him if he's trying to hook up with her too?

10. knucks

knucks Active Member

I could understand this...

11. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Anytime you are ever with a hot woman, wether it is friends, dating, or married, you will always have to deal with other guys hitting on them.

Getting mad shows you're jealous. Jealousy shows you are weak and wussified. Girls aren't attracted to weakness or wussies.

If you end up losing this one to one of your friends, don't sweat it. You can't lose something you never had in the first place.

12. ripcurl

ripcurl Member

i would be ticked at my friends, not the chick.

and like the above poster says, i would keep it in because I would not want the chick to see I am ticked. Looks lame.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I bet anything this TS has never even uttered a word to friends how he feels about this girl. His actions certainly don't tell them all how he feels and what his intentions are, so they are doing nothing wrong.

14. meatball

meatball you're the grasshole ya grasshole OT Supporter

I know it's en vogue in this thread to say "of course you shouldn't get mad", but I do go along with the policy that you leave be whatever your friend has found, regardless of how little progress he's made with the girl. If he's taking it slow, that's his thing to win or lose without my interference. There are enough attractive girls out there where stepping on his toes is absolutely ludicrous. Sounds to me like your friend can't approach a girl so he's trying to use you to skip steps.

15. ripcurl

ripcurl Member

yea I agree 100%. Thats why I wouldn't say anything.

I was more or less saying if I was in his shoes, I would probably be like wtf, but it needs some self assessment.

lose lose really, time for him to move it along.