Am I too old?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sexican, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Sexican

Sexican New Member

Damnit...so I do construction...and I'm doing residential at the moment...I'm 21 years old by the way...So I'm working, and 2 fucking beautiful girls come out and start chatting with me...now I know right away they're young, but I want to know how young...they both turn 17 next month...is that terrible that I'm having thoughts about 17 year olds, being 21 myself? I'd hope I'm not a sick guy, but I mean...they're bodies are fully grown and AGHHH ! sadhasdasd

help.

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Well, let's put it this way: It isn't illegal.

3. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Depending where you are from though...

Here it wouldn't be, but it would be considered young. In a 'proper' relationship chances are it wouldn't last long. Could be good to have fun with for a while though...

4. NVMY03GT

NVMY03GT New Member

A little on the young side, but think about it. 21 and 17? 4 years isn't that big. I think its more a matter of age when your as young as you are. When you get older, Like I'm 27 my wife is 21. Thats 6 years apart. We still don't look at as being bad, now if you think back when I was 18 and she was 12, yeah thats bad. See what I'm saying?

What is so special about these two?

5. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

My friend is 21 and dating a 17 year old. Even has her parents blessing :dunno:

6. SeaMack99

SeaMack99 OT Supporter

Maturity is the key

7. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Depending on what state you are in.
    http://www.ageofconsent.com/

8. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

True. And that's not to say whether I think it's right or wrong, I'm not even going to touch that subject because I'd get flamed either way. However I'm inclined to believe that very few relationships will last a "long" time until both parties are at least 25+, out of college, and established in a career.

9. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

I'm 21 also, and yeah I see a lot of 17 or 18 year olds that are damn hot. But the way I see it is this, how much are you going to really have in common with a girl that is still in high school. What do you do for fun? Go out with your buddies to a bar or club or what-have-you and drink. What do girls that age do for fun? They are cheerleaders at the high school football game on friday night and shit like that.

10. Sexican

Sexican New Member

That's the thing...I don't want a relationship with these girls...

I'd just like to ya know...mess around...

I just moved here, so I haven't had the chance to meet anyone my age...these girls kinda fell into my lap, excuse the pun.

So, it really isn't THAT bad?

11. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

As long as they are out of HS then who cares? I just wouldnt want to deal with that HS crap, that ALL HS girls go through, even the older mature ones.

But hey, other than that, have fun. I wouldnt expect anything long term out of it though. To many other things going on in a girls life at 17. But I guess every situation can be different.

12. BTA

BTA New Member

I'm 25 and think about 17 year olds all the time.

You did mean thinking about them naked right?

13. Shadygirl

Shadygirl Love is Life and Happiness

Some girls have a mature body at 13, is it OK to be attracted to them? Is it OK to persue a relationship? Ask yourself those questions and see what you come up with. I don't think there is anything with a 21 year old dating a 17 year old if you're both at the same maturity level. I do think it's wrong to date a little girl, and at 17 most of them are still not quite a woman.....but neither are most 21 year old either.

And by the way, they're 16....they'll be 17 next month, which can mean they will be 17 next year.

14. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

HELL NO!
    If anyone even THINKS about touching my daughter when she's thirteen I'm cutting their dick off!
    13 is SO MUCH DIFFERENT than 17 though!

And to the OP, if you are even considering this, I highly suggest you finding out for sure if it is legal before you do anything. Do you really want to be a sex offender at 21?

15. ChiCo

ChiCo New Member

if theres grass on the field play ball

16. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd: She might be all cool with it, hell her parents might even be, but in some states that doesnt matter at all. Check your local laws...being registered as a sex offender WILL ruin your life.

17. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

go back to OT!

18. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

check if its legal, and if so give it a try. Don't be an asshole and lead them on, make sure they know its just for fun. I promise you if you dont try you will regret it.

19. low20

low20 Member

i know an 18yr old goin out with a 15yr old....only thing i have to say about that is...wtf? they may have "good bodies" now, but wait till hey actually grow up a little...in your case, 21 and 17 isnt so bad, atleast theyre a little older...depends what your looking for...

20. Sexican

Sexican New Member

Well, to be quite honest...I'm looking for some pussy that hasn't been "taxed" yet...ya know?

21. BTA

BTA New Member

Better start lookin younger then.

Oh and I'd start workin that asshole of yours just so it doesnt hurt as much when you get sent to prison.

GL with that.

22. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd: If they are 17 and they are willing to have a fun sexual relaitonship with someone a bit older than them....chances are they arent exactly pure...

Yea, kiddie fuckers dont have much fun in prison...:noes:

23. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

pauly shore (38) boned a playboy playmate when she was 18. i saw/heard it on howard stern.

the problem is that shes under 18, and it is considered illegal.

24. Yukonart

Yukonart Active Member

Depends totally on maturity.

Laurel and I started dating (and doing other things) about three weeks after her 17th birthday. I was 31 at the time. Everything went well, and even her parents were okay with everything after meeting me and getting to know me.

Now, if you're looking JUST for some action, I would suggest tapping something that's 18+ just to avoid complications.

25. pashy

pashy New Member

21 and 17... nothing strange there at all to me. in fact i think thats a bloody good age difference at your ages.