SRS Am I the only one?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Murph27, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Murph27

Murph27 New Member

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this but the name 'the asylum' seemed like the best place for something so insane. I'm having what most people would consider a really bad day. As such I am in a great mood. Constantly smiling happy, chatting with people more than I normally wouldn't talk to nearly as much. This happens every time I have a ridiculously bad day. Anytime my friends have asked me about this I have explained that it is because I am a pessimist and by having shitty things happen my theory of the universe is in effect verified which makes me happy. Does anybody have any other theories as to why I am like this? Is anybody else like this?

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

It's called rebouncing, and its to some extend your natural resilliance against giving in to a bad situation, which is a good thing and something you should cherish, for in a case that you would keep stuck into that situation you'd be in something we'd call a 'depression', which is something you want to stay out all of the time.

As far as your theory goes, your right. Sometimes its really good to have a day completely filled with loads of shit, because this will make you 'appreciate' the good days even more.