SRS am i so wrong for letting her go

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by smitty06, Jul 3, 2006.

1. smitty06

smitty06 New Member

ok so i been hooking up with this girl and she wants to date but i had to leave town for a week. her phone broke so i couldnt call her while i was gone. anyway when i get back she tells me about getting drunk and hooking up with another guy. i told her that i wont put up with that and that the furtherest our relationship can go is as friends (not friends with benefits because imo friends do not kiss). now she is all pissed off at me and tries to make me out to be the bad guy by saying that i tried to change her when truthfully i love her the way she is. btw i should add this is the second time she has done this (first time was a while back) and i was stupid enough to forgive her the first time and believe it wouldnt happen again. am i so wrong for letting her go like this? why is she getting mad at me for HER mistake?

2. teo

teo . => ? => !

Good question. Why don't you ask her exactly that and see what response she gives you? I'm not being snide, by the way. Be ready to have handy explanations/examples for why you believe it's her mistake.

Save yourself the trouble by not getting into a relationship with her. Any girl that wants to date you seriously would be able to maintain self-control for a week and not sleep with another guy during that time. She doesn't like you enough to exclude other men from her bed while she chases you. There's nothing wrong with her behaviour but she's not yet relationship material because she can't decide what (read: who) she wants.

3. B_RowL

B_RowL OT Supporter

Ok...so are you two exclusive?

4. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Why is she mad? Because she is a selfish inconsiderate individual and for once she got burned by her own actions and she can't accept it. You were stupid for taking her back the first time, but the second time, if you take her back you deserve every thing you get from her in the future. She's the bitch, you're not an asshole. Forget her, she's a loser.

5. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Yeah really. If you guys were just hooking up and weren't exclusively dating, then I don't really think she did anything wrong.