am i slow or something

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Chemo, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Chemo

Chemo New Member

i started goin to this one bar periodically the start of jan,i went once then a couple weeks later i was back and then wasnt there for a long time,but anyways theres a bartender there and ever since the first time there shes always excited to see me or when i show up, she keeps track of how long its been since i was last there.
    serves me b4 any other person in line and doin shots with me and my buddies.one nite she started callin me hun and babe and what not,and this past weekend she gave me a hug b4 i left. this isnt normal 'service' for a customer is it? am i too slow to relize that i should be askin for her number or to hang out with her sometime.

2. Chemo

Chemo New Member

50cents - $1 but i dont see her giving any other guys hugs or jumping to serve them ahead of other ppl

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

ask her out sometime? its not like she doesnt know she is sending signals, even if she says no she will understand why you are asking. Ask her out casually, if she says no, then keep the relationship as it is...bartender-drunk lol. And if she says yes, dont take her to the bar where she works for drinks lol

4. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

yes you're slow, she obviously wants you. when a girl singles you out from the rest of the guys and treats you differently, that's a sign.....

5. blue95accord

blue95accord New Member

She could like you, but if your tipping better than your friends or other guys, shes just making "nice". Im a bartender (guy), so I see this a lot. Is she giving you more alochol than your buddies?

6. MRCLEAN

MRCLEAN New Member

Ya throw down a casual 'lets do something other than goto this bar' and you shouldnt have a problem, she obviously like you, its not like $1 are very much. Just make sure you dont mess things up and get shitty service thereafter!

7. Chemo

Chemo New Member

she sometimes doesnt charge me as much as she should

8. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Quote: am i slow or something

answer: before I even read your story, I thought... yes.
    now I have read your story... answer is still yes

:)

9. chairmanmao

chairmanmao OT Supporter

unless the drinks at the bar are $1(though I have heard of some ridiculous prices in london bars), then yes hit that. ask her out.:bigthumb:

10. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

11. evolution

evolution New Member

What bar? WEStern BOY? :big grin:

12. RoMeO

RoMeO Guest

yeah... she has a man.

So ask her out....
    To me, it sounds like shes interested.
    Quick Question: "Are you more atractive than your other friends?"

13. Chemo

Chemo New Member

not a western boy,hell i dont even live in london :rofl:
    backroads to london,backroads home some nites

nope,in the group of guys i hang out with most of us are above avg i guess u could say......i just stand out cuz im taller then all of them

i buy a couple drinks at a time

14. Chemo

Chemo New Member

she is kinda seeing someone right now and declined to give me her number due to the fact he was at the bar last nite,but she said next time she would give it to me,guess ill just have to see what the next time brings

15. Seems to me like she might be trying use you to make her B/F jealous

I could be wrong but imo it's not a good idea to date a woman who's just recently got out of a relationship give it some time tease her don't get t00 serious with her yet at the same time let her know that you like her just don't go over board play hard to get give it some time and see how the B/F reacts with her dating/ flirting with other guys.

Odds are that she's wants you for a backup

16. Chemo

Chemo New Member

update on this situation

i seen her tonight and it was the usual where have u been/what ya been upto, i gave her a new shot to try(which she liked). she mentioned she has tomorrow nite off and that she will be at the bar with a bunch of her friends partying and suggested that i come out(which will be difficult cuz my friends might not wanna go to the bar)and so when i was leaving i asked her for her number (cuz she said she would give it to me the next time i was there) but she just said to come tomorrow nite and kissed me(on the cheek) b4 i left

17. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

how about you ditch your friends and work this chick on your own?

1) she's been paying you special attention
    2) she's given you a social invite
    3) kiss on the cheek
    4) she likes you dickhead, go get her!

18. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

I would assume it's because she's going out with a bunch of friends and it would probably be odd if he showed up alone. I'm just guessing here though.

19. Chemo

Chemo New Member

showin up 2 nites in a row alone isnt a good idea,i went there last nite bymyself cuz i hadnt seen her in 3 weeks and just stayed and had a couple beers and just talked with her

20. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

:werd:

wake the fuck up! :slap:

21. Reign

Reign Banned

This is what I don't get. WHY THE FUCK CAN'T THE STUPID DUMB BITCH JUST ASK HIM THE FUCK OUT IF SHE LIKES HIM!?!?! It's ridiculous....

I mean, yeah, she seems to obviously like you (I won't say definatly, but she seems to) but yeah.... you weren't picking up on it. Why the hell doesn't she just make a fucking move.

22. Chemo

Chemo New Member

and its not like i havent asked her for her number(the first time she said the guy she was kinda see was there so she would give it to me the next time she seen me,so i asked last nite and well she just said to come out 2nite and that was that) so its not like i havent tried for her number,she has just given me an excuse each time,but yet she continually drops hints,but wont give out the digits

Last edited: May 7, 2005
  23. lauren

lauren Active Member

probably bc she dropped hints that he didnt pick up on, thus giving her the impression that he wasnt interested in her like that. would you ask someone out if you thought they were gonna reject you??

and here we are, some dude asking a bunch of strangers online if he should ask her out.... but she's the stupid dumb bitch.... :ugh:

24. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

woah. holy frustrated virgin...

that's not how it works dude. equality's equality and all that but guys are still expected to have the balls to make the "first" move.

but see, the beauty is... normally you're NOT making the first move. The girl makes the first move by showing she's interested - either by making above-average amounts of eye contact, body language, or making an effort to talk to you and treat you better than every other schmuck. All you have to do after this point is make the next step.

No girl wants to date a doormat. You have to show her you're a man.

I don't see the point in him taking his friends either. If she does like him, she's probably introducing him to her friends because she wants their opinion on whether he's dateable. So really, he should go by himself and talk to all of them. They will tell her what a great guy he is and she'll be hooked. To accomplish that, how are you going to be good company for your mates too? You're not, that's how. Leave them behind and go it alone. That also shows you have balls.

25. Reign

Reign Banned

Yeah, frustrated virgin... :rolleyes: Must be why I have a girlfriend....

I always make the first move, I don't have a problem talking to anyone. Shit that's half my problem, some times my mouth won't even close at the most unopportune moments. I'm just wondering why if some girl is clearly interested why not her make the first move. So shut your fucking face.