SRS Am I sick or something?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Bear Klaw, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Bear Klaw

Bear Klaw Guest

Aside from having very werid sleeping parterns, I'm always tired.

Here are examples.

One sunday I woke up @ 7am, Did not feel tired until 7am monday which is when i fell asleep, i could'nt fall asleep no matter how much i tried. Sunday i feel asleep @ around 8pm. I woke up @ 5am. I stayed up as i did'nt want to nap. I went to bed @ 11pm and woke up @ 11am. Within a few hours, i was very tired. By the time i got to work 6pm, i could not keep my eyes open. I was so tired last night and went to bed around 10:30. I woke up today at 7 and am very tired right now. I don't know why I am, no matter how much sleep i get, i'm too tired. It is either that, or i can't fall asleep. No normal patterns or energy. I ether can't fall asleep, or i sleep a lot, then still need more.

2. Brigante

Brigante i'm a lurker without an avatar, deal with it

if i sleep too much, sometimes it feels like i got no sleep that night. there's such a thing as too much sleep, just as there is too little sleep and both can make you feel fatigued and having no energy during the day. what's your diet like? do you get regular exercise? before i had little energy throughout the day, 2 cups of coffee a minimum to keep me somewhat alert. then i got into some regualr exercise. i'm not tryin to be all muscle but my routine involves a good balance of cardio and lifting just to keep healthy and at least look it. and it helps a great deal with my day. i've discovered some foods that make me drowsy and so i've cut down on those. i don't know that those commercials on tv have any legitimacy about the type of mattress you have. i've had the same mattress for over 10 years and my sleep is just fine. i don't think i toss and turn all night. my g/f says i rarely move and i snore louder than anything she's ever heard. haha. i stay away from caffiene anytime after 4pm so i can fall asleep. i used to think drinking beer helps you sleep better but it actually doesn't. not for me at least.

i know you're not me and i don't claim to represent most people but thought i'd offer you an example. may give you some ideas.

3. Bear Klaw

Bear Klaw Guest

what do you eat