Am I set up for failure?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by igotyofire, Aug 12, 2008.

1. igotyofire

igotyofire New Member

Does meeting a girl and thinking right away you want to be with this girl and fantasying in my head that shes the perfect one automatically set me up for failure?(because im already expecting to win without even playin the game?) Feel like i over analyze the situation trying to act all perfect & not say somthing stupid. Im tired of ending up in the friends zone because its safe! Anyone here ever feel like they used to be in this type of position? i honestly think self confidence has alot to do with it ...... Im talkin to a girl now and feel like im probably going to completely screw up my chances again....just like this other grl at the bank who i can also probably go out ....but just dunno know how to get the ball rollin

2. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

yes.

99% of the women you meet aren't going to be the perfect one for you.

4. perfectquietude

perfectquietude New Member

just take it slow. don't expect everything to work out perfectly the moment you meet someone. You may think the person is amazing right away, but you really don't know anything about them. Give it time and take it slow.

5. Jack Horner

Jack Horner Guest

Women like selectors, you're acting like you've been selected.

6. Timer

Timer Guest

You sound like you have a lot of work to do.

7. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

Yes, I over analyzed this one girl and thought things were going well. She asked about me first. Turns out she was talking to another guy before me and still asked about me. Turns out they decided to get serious. I didn't do anything out of the normal but fantasize in my head, that is all. What she did was really out of my control.

A word to the wise about this whole thing though, try not to over analyze it, it sounds hard to do, but just be yourself and don't be so willing to bend over backwards for her. Your happiness comes before hers.

8. coldstone

coldstone New Member

It's one of those questions where the first response that pops up in your head is yes.

9. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Accpet that she is flawed is some major way shape or form and you will do better...

10. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

yes, because you are going to be really disappointed if you put her up so high and then start realizing her flaws over time. You start from the bottom and work up, not at the top and tear down...if that makes sense.

11. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Every girl i meet i assume that she is just ok, i expect nothing and at the end of the night and she is on my dick im happy cause i expected nothing... chicks also can tell you expect nothing and they feel more relaxed around you and some how it seems to always end well

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yes.

Is it bad that I get a sick sort of pleasure when naive people finally realize their "perfect woman/man" realizes they are far from perfect?

13. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

No as i enjoy this too....

14. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Develop healthy narcissistic traits and in turn you wont put the pussy up on a pedestal, thus setting yourself up for failure.

15. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Aren't we just a pair of sociopaths :mamoru: