TAT am i ready to stretch?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by robbinthehood, Nov 11, 2004.

1. robbinthehood

robbinthehood New Member

ive looked at numerous threads on stretching, but i guess i just need personal advice. ive had my ears pierced at a 20ga for about 2 weeks now, and they dont hurt anymore. i took one out and it came out and went back in fine, but a little bit of puss came out. i got a set of 14ga and im just wondering if i'm ready to start stretching. they arent sore anymore so i guess theyre healed all the way. any advice from any of the veteran stretchers?

2. quikkstylez

quikkstylez i am not asian.

how long have you had em?

20ga isnt big at all and you should be able to slip em in w/ alittle slack, i wouldnt recommend stretching <1month but like most everyone w/ a piercing says "listen to your body" go for it and try, but if you start feeling something uncomfortable STOP and give it more time

3. ERASER

ERASER pic request king

i've picered mine in the middle of last month and i'm already at a 10 :eek3:

4. quikkstylez

quikkstylez i am not asian.

well yeah i guess you can give/take alittle down in the lower gauges

5. Squally

Squally New Member

double digit stretches are pretty easy. I did my friend's when he went from 16 -> 12 and it went in without hassle and he only had them done for about a month or so. But when I did mine 6 -> 4 i could definately feel it and it was a little tight for a week or so after and I had my 4s for 3+ months.

6. robbinthehood

robbinthehood New Member

i guess maybe i wasnt ready for a stretch that big. i have a 20 now and the 14's werent going to go through without a lot of force and without ripping part of my ear lobe. the inside is still a little tender so i guess ill give it some more time. should i try to go to a 16 instead of the 14's or go for the 18?

7. robbinthehood

robbinthehood New Member

got some 16's today and they went in with a little bit of pushing. theyre pretty sore right now, does that mean i didnt wait long enough or is that normal with stretching?

8. I agree, I had no trouble when I was going from 16 - 12, then I went from a 12 - 8, once it was an 8 though, I had to kinda slowly move up one by one, I couldn't jump up anymore, now I have that ear at a 0.

I'd try getting some 16s, 20-18 is a small jump, normally when they are that small you can double gauge them. Try a 16, if it's uncomfy, try an 18. It all depends on the person.

9. BLee

BLee Roll Tide

no you should be fine..It's gonna be somewhat sore..It's when it feels irritated and extremely sore that somethings wrong and you should probably take it out.

10. robbinthehood

robbinthehood New Member

theyre feelin pretty good now. still just a little bit sore and theres small scabs on the outside of the piercing, im guessing this is normal too. i think ill try to go to 12 from 16, but if it doesnt fit then a 14 will do. i lost one of the balls on my 16's and no stores carry the balls by themselves :(

11. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Wait..how new ARE they? You still have scabs? I'd wait until they were completely healed before stretching.

12. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Try a piercing shop. They usually carry those.

13. robbinthehood

robbinthehood New Member

yeah im waiting til the scabs go and they dont hurt anymore, and i tried the piercing shop, he had one but it didnt fit because the threads were a different size. i guess thats what i get for not buyin it from him

14. robbinthehood

robbinthehood New Member

went to a 12 today, theyre a bit sore, but its all good. i know i should be waiting longer, but i dont think its going to harm me much, at least i hope not