Am I reading this situation right?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by the_rebirth, Sep 16, 2006.

1. the_rebirth

the_rebirth embrace

Interested in a REALLY REALLY attractive girl about 3 years younger then me. She just broke up with her first love and boyfriend of a year, and is now single. She has ALOT of guy friends that she hangs out with, and really has no hesistation to chill with them. Out alot socially, etc.

Whenever I see her, the vibe is good. I am usually throwing the physical cues that girls know mean the guy is into her, playing with her hair, gently massaging her shoulders, rubbing her neck and back. We speak alot and we're becoming pretty close friends, though i've already drawn the line that lets her know I WILL NOT be slipping into the friend zone.

BUT, whenever it comes to trying to get her to hang out with me, she doesn't deny me, but instead sorta shruggs it off.

I take this as that she is FEELIN me as everything else says, but she is hesistant to move into something with someone so quickly. But a few of my friends think in general, she is not into me like I think. Ive been picking up women for quite a few years now and know when I have no shot, and I really feel as tough there is a good vibe and potential for future..

Thoughts?

2. mattz87

mattz87 Active Member

I'm generally not to crazy about chicks that have a lot of guy friends. Why? Because most relationships that aren't sexual between male and female ends up with either party wanting more than friendship, and sometimes they get just that.

Anywho, with that said, If you are being physically forward with her, but she still rejects hanging out with you I don't know what to say man. You can draw a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

3. big 1

big 1 New Member

i think shes fresh out of a realtionship and she jsut wants to a) rediscover the single life and b0 discover what she wants in her enxt partner.
    if you just be patient and dont ask her on a date until you see shes ready (ir. not shying away from you and actually being enthusiastic) THEN continue to pursue her.
    Its better for you to wait then to blow something good by rushing it

4. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

Its not your choice if you're in the friend zone or not. If she doesn't want to be romantic, then you're either "friend zone" or No zone.

5. the_rebirth

the_rebirth embrace

I disagree. You set the tone of the relationship the first time you meet a person. Always throw in enough flirting to let the girl know that you DO NOT want to get thrown strictly into the friend zone and you have never POTENTIALLY knocked yourself out of being romantically invoved in the future.

The problem is MOST people slam that door completely and never escape the friend zone.

:mamoru:

6. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Yea, it seems like you can know them for a while and not be friendzoned, but it's tricky. You can't allow things to get familiar to any degree. In other words, don't open up to her, don't let her tell you boy stories, keep everything light and funny and don't give her more than minimal time out of your day in any non-date situation.