Am i overthinking things?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Crazyjester24, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Crazyjester24

Crazyjester24 New Member

Alright, so some of you may remember i posted awhile back about my now ex-gf and i having issues and shit and you all suggested i break up with her and that she was stringing me along and what not, well we broke up and after we split we kept in contact with each other. Well after awhile she got a job at this bowling alley and proceeded to tell me she was getting hit on at work and everything, she would get mad at me if we didnt talk or if i didnt tell her something (i.e when i went down to my college orientation and came back, i was telling a friend of hers about it and was going to talk to her about it eventually, she got pissy becuase i didnt tell her or talk to her about it), she kept my stuff and still hasnt sent any of it back, she said she didnt want a relationship and missed being single but continued to act like we were in one. Everyone i asked (parents friends siblings etc) told me she just wanted attention, which i was fairly certain they were right. I told her that she was mulitple times and she really never fought to defend herself or say that i was wrong or something, she just told me i was overthinking things, and i ended up telling her off and we are at this point no longer friends. On top of all of this My mom has cancer and is doing kemo right now and has to do radiation when I leave for school. Am/Was i overthinking things or was she just an attention whore?

cliffs: Am i over thinking things if my ex-gf tells me shes getting hit on and gets mad if i dont talk to her/tell her important stuff and I accuse her of just wanting attention?

edit: oh and to those who replied to my last thread about this, you were right i was wrong/blinded by emotions

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  2. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

What a cunt for telling you shit like that and generally just being a stupid bitch while your mom is sick.

Dude if you don't want to / can't drop this girl after that then you're pretty fucked up.

3. Crazyjester24

Crazyjester24 New Member

I have moved on, trust me on that i dont give two shits about her, but i cant seem to shake this god damn feeling that i was actually overthinking things, and it pisses me off that i am second guessing what i already know. I sent her this email like 2 weeks ago letting her know exactly what i think of her

"You are the most selfish person i have ever met.....i cannot believe the shit you are pulling, michelle you need serious help, you are insecure, immature and you need to grow the fuck up. I know for a fact you lied to me when we were dating and you smoked out at jon koons place even though you know i didnt approve of it, i also find out you are telling other people that I BROKE UP WITH YOU and that I wanted a break....how about you get your shit straight and tell people what really happend not only did you have the balls to tell me we were broken up OVER INSTANT MESSAGER but now you tell people i did it? You tell me to let go and shit and then you tell me about getting hit on and that you like it and that you are out barhopping? then i dont tell you about radford and you get pissy with me over it., i would have told you if you werent acting like a complete and total psycho bitch who wanted me for her own personal enjoyment and that was it, you can sit there and tell everyone that you didnt want attentio but that would be such a huge lie, look at how you acted with hiran before i met you.......yeah you dont want attention from me at all, im sorry but if 10 people who have plenty of relationship experience telling me you want attention and you say you dont thats fucking bullshit and you know it. You need to get the fuck over Troy or whoever the fuck he is and move the fuck on you never met the guy and never actually dated, therefor he never cheated on you nor did you have a true relationship. You can keep telling youself that if you want but it aint true and frankly hes never going to be with you. You think you are never wrong....and wont accept the fact that sometimes maybe you fucked up. Now you pull this shit with lindsay and tell her that she cant talk to me anymore because you dont fucking like it this is her decisison to make not yours, you dont want to be friends fine but dont be a bitch and fuck with other peoples friendships, I have done nothing but give you respect and my time and now im done with being nice. You are a selfish bitch plain and simple, you need to grow the fuck up. Whenever you needed someone to talk to or something i listened, when you had problems with ashley or Hiran or whoever the fuck he was i listened, when you got upset about not being in a sorority i listened, frankly i have done nothing but listen and help you with your issues but the minute mine come up i need to deal with them myself and i need to learn, MY MOM HAS FUCKING CANCER AND I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO IS AROUND TO HELP HER, I dont want your fucking pity but you can never sit there and say "i understand or learn to deal with it...." because you didnt have to deal with your parent who you care about sitting there and suffering while you stand and watch .....you can go fuck yourself for all i care. I would have done anything for you, anything, i was willing to be friends with you and keep talking even if it meant that nothing would come of it. But instead you cant admit you are wrong and that maybe just maybe you fucked up and were doing this for attention. You want to know why i couldnt stop getting angry with you? its because i was basically smashing my head against a wall, because you wouldnt own up to your mistakes. Keeping my clothes for a month after we broke up, busy or not i can bet you dont keep shit around that reminds you of a person you cared about. I try to get away from all of this and you just drag me back in, In a month i wont have to worry because when i get to radford i will find plenty of girls to date and hang out with. I would have given you everything you wanted, i would have done anything for you, I would have worked through the problems we had and was willing to look past all the crap that we got into so that we could have been friends, but now i dont give a flying fuck, i want all my shit back. My shirts, the DS, anything i gave you."

4. fray

fray New Member

ok. Too much in that second post to read. Regardless, I don't think you were overthinking things then, but you are now.

5. Crazyjester24

Crazyjester24 New Member

Yeah the email was a long one, sorry about that, but i think its that im sitting in a small ass town with nothing to do but think, and it irritates me that im even thinking about her at all, i dont get it to be honest, i should be in a great mood, im leaving for college in 2 weeks and it will be a new start for me. im more pissed at myself that i cant seem to stop thinking about it and acting this way, its fucking pathetic

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  6. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

Stop talking to her dude.

Sorry to hear about your mama :hs:

7. Crazyjester24

Crazyjester24 New Member

oh we havent spoken in like 3 weeks or so, its just i cant get her out of my head and its annoying me, would probably help if i got my stuff back

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:uh: @ all of that? And "kemo?" Come on man, it's chemo. I'm sorry but I have to point that out seeing as how I can't believe you don't know that is spelled wrong (that and I'm touchy that 3 people I know are doing chemo right now...).

Anywho, stop being an idiot! Jesus christ dude, you guys broke up and then you stupidly keep a wide line of communication up with her? When you are not together you should never be badgered or feel guilty that you didn't call your EX GIRLFRIEND to tell her how things went :uh:

Stop calling her. Stop answering her calls. Stop caring and asking people if you are overreacting. The only thing people need to tell you is to grow a spine and stop contacting this chick. She is using you for attention and is getting it. And so help me god...if you call her one more fucking time to say something as little as "hey! I know you are just being an attention whore and I'm not going to take it!" I will reach through the computer and smack you.

Just stop yourself right now. You two are not friends so quit it and move on.

9. Crazyjester24

Crazyjester24 New Member

Yeah i wasnt sure how to spell Chemo, and you are right, im done with it im not talking to her ever again, i stopped contacting her like 3 weeks ago. All i want is my stuff back at this point. I dont want anything to do with her shes fucking nuts and if this ever happens again with anyone else you can bet im not going to put up with it, i learned my lesson on this one

10. iwishyouwerebeer

Good :squint: :rofl:

And about getting your stuff back, what kind of stuff is it?

11. Crazyjester24

Crazyjester24 New Member

haha, fucking shirts, i wouldnt care expect for a breaking benjamin tour shirt that i gave her to wear, i want that shit back, that and i gave her my DS to use. but ofcourse shes taking her sweet fucking time in getting that shit sent, if she sends it at all

12. iwishyouwerebeer

Unless you go and get it I don't see her giving a shit about you and sending it all back :(

13. Crazyjester24

Crazyjester24 New Member

haha, yeah i know thats what irritates me, i want my shit back. Im not against driving down there to get my shit but i imagine that wouldnt end well so...

14. LBFilmGuy

3 weeks?

You're still talking to her.

If it was 3 months this wouldn't be happening.

15. dan7532

dan7532 New Member

I bolded your problem. I think you know the solution.

16. Crazyjester24

Crazyjester24 New Member

haha, yeah found that out the hard way...and at 3 months your right i would have forgotten about her, im moving down to college in 2 weeks, that will help a great deal in forgetting about her and whats been going on, its just the past few weeks all i can do is think, about everything thats been going on and it kills me, I keep second guessing myself even though i know im right and everyone i talk to tells me the same, but whatever im done with it now. thanks to the gift of hindsight i can look back and see she really just wants attention most of the time.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  17. LBFilmGuy

Good.

Stop talking to her and for fucks sake enjoy college.