Am I losing?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pringles, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I met a chick three weeks ago or four. We hit it off real well and I got her number. The next weekend she comes by my house and were having a party and we dance and talk, but later goes on to play capture the flag.

I call her this weekend and she comes over around 11pm because no one is talking to her where she is. We have a good time and I take her back to her place. I end up just sleeping with her for the night(literally), but the whole night she was interested. She would make comments like my roommate is gone for the weekend and what not. So it turned into a cuddle/spoon session bad news.

I call her last night at 11 and don't get a response.

Is it fair game to call her tonight and setup a date with me and her? Am I not that far up shits creek to recover this?

2. autobahn

autobahn New Member

sounds like you didn't make the move when she was dropping all the signals.

I would say set up another date and try to make it a little more physical this time.

I had a very similar situation happen to me years ago, ended up cuddling/sleeping with the girl which I thought meant she was interested, but it turns out when I tried to make the ladder jump she wasn't interested.

3. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

If you called her last night and she hasn't responded then give her a little bit of time. If she has not called you back within 2 days then give her one more call. If she still doesn't pick up, then move on.

4. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Granted I didn't have a jimmy cap, but thats no excuse. Live and learn and next time moves will be made.

judging that it's a three day weekend, and Sunday is a free night and her roommate is supposed to be gone isn't tonight the night?

5. autobahn

autobahn New Member

there's no reason you'd need a jimmy cap to do a little makeout/cunnilingus/fellatio action

6. Pringles

Pringles New Member

yup, but thats why I said no excuse. I fucked up. Either way I'm still trying to fix this up a bit and will probably call her later today to go out tonight otherwise I'll delete her number.

I was mainly curious to see if I'm getting to in her shit or if it's fair game. I've been getting both messages from different people.

7. autobahn

autobahn New Member

just get it goin more hot and heavy and rub her vadge a bit.... most girls can't resist 8)

8. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I know how to do the dirty, but thanks. The thread is more focused on if I've lost interest from her and if I should be calling for tonight.

9. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

how the fuck do you get in bed and cuddle with a girl all ngiht without making a move?

10. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

I had that same shit happen to me 3 weeks ago. The girl came to my place, slept in my bed and said she was going to sleep. Yeah, sure uhuh, no fucking way you are putting yourself into my bed, wearing only panties and then saying I'm not fucking you. Too fucking good.

Edit: I don't think she lost full interest, but a lot of it has gone down the drain. If it's there it's probably hovering around 51% instead of say 95% like it was before. Take a shot and see what happens, you have nothing to lose.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2007
  11. Ms. UnderStood

Ms. UnderStood New Member

I personally would felt that you won't interested, she probably feels like an ass (stupid) because she was dropping all those hints and you didn't do anything.

12. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

13. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

14. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Isn't it like mandatory to go for playing with the boobs at least if you're cuddling with a girl?

Or is that only for boob guys like me?

15. Pringles

Pringles New Member

does failing to make a bad move always mean failure? Or could she just wonder more why I didn't fuck her like everyone else?

16. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

read every single one of my (jkidd)'s posts in the archive.

17. Abomb

Abomb New Member

damn dude.. im sorry to hear your left your nuts at home

18. Pringles

Pringles New Member

should i call her Tuesday night instead of Thursday? I'm gonna take her shooting which she expressed interest in and then invite her to a thanksgiving date party where my interests will be expressed.

Shouldn't I apologize for the dick move I pulled? As much of a bitch move as this would be, wouldn't I get some respect/manhood points? Is there any hope of this guy didnt just sleep with me on the first night hes got class? Or just little boy points? Like I apologize for the other night because my intentions were *kiss*. Obviously it's all how you play it.

all I can say in my defense is live and learn.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2007
  19. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Why wait? Just call her now and see if she wants to get coffee or food or something. When you see her make sure you kiss her.

Why would you apoligize? You didn't pull a "dick move". A dick move would be groping her while she was passed out. If you really must bring it up then say something like "there's something I forgot to give you last night" and then kiss her. And why do you make it sound like it was either sleep with her or nothing? You don't know for sure that she wanted to have sex yet, maybe she just wanted to fool around.

20. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

Like you said, live and learn.

If you still go to Poly, don't worry, there are many, many more.