am i losing more muscle than fat?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Mojo, Jan 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mojo

Mojo New Member

now that im working 40+ hours a week where im always walking around, i have only 2 days per week to work out. its been a week of work and im down from 180lb to 177lb. during that week, i only went to the gym twice.
    what kind of weight am i killing here? will lifting 2 days a week still benefit me well and prevent losing muscle mass?

we also get 3 breaks during work and every break, i usually eat some chicken, beef, along with some whey trying my best not to lose muscle mass. (example of a meal: subway chicken sub, 1 scoop whey w/water, dale fruit cup, banana). im thinking about just start cutting since its gonna be tough with my shedule to gain muscle.

2. GilgaMesH

GilgaMesH Active Member

hey.....dude....

quit being a vag and hit the gym more than twice a week.

3. getjacked

getjacked Guest

dude, I work 40 hours a week and full time in school and STILL manage to hit the gym 4-5 times a week, eat a fuckload more calories than you can dream of, and have time to come on here. It's called time management, use it.

4. MSUSpartan

MSUSpartan OT Supporter

I am working 65 hours a week right now (accountant)... I get home on Friday by 7pm tho and Saturday by 4. I still go Friday to Sunday.

Too bad my YMCA closes at 10pm, I usually get home around 9:30p or else I'd probably get a couple more days in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.