Am I in the wrong?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by God of Thunder, Jul 12, 2009.

1. God of Thunder

God of Thunder New Member

A select few know the story of my ex. Anyways, she was set to go to Disney with me on July 18th. Anyways, she ended up ditching me to go with her sister to Florida this week. She comes back on tuesday.

Anyways, since I hadn't contacted her in a month, I have another friend, who is a girl named 'M.' M has asked me for years to take her to Disney, and when she found out I was still not talking to my ex, she asked if she could go. I saw no end in sight so I said yes, so we got her all booked and everything was set! Now she has a bf and he wasnt happy that she decided to go with me, but she told him that she'd be sleeping in the same bed with my mom, not in the same bed as me.

Anyways, two days ago, my ex out of the blue started begging me to take her back. Begging and begging and begging, anyways, I told her that the only way i'd consider it, was if we just talked as friends first, and if everything went well, then we could consider it.

Well, when my ex found out M was going, she became really mad saying she couldn't believe I replaced her with another girl. I explained that this girl and I were nothing but friends and she even has a bf, but she was still mad, she said how would I feel if she just slept with a guy friend in the same bed but didn't allow anything to happen. I said it it was a completely different situation because M and I planned this when I was single. She isn't happy about the whole situation but I kinda feel like maybe I shouldn't have invited M as seeing she has a bf, and that if I DID want to get back with her, then this could possibly ruin it.

I don't though feel like I was in the wrong for inviting a friend i've known for years (never dated, never had sex, never kissed, anything) who is a girl when I am single. I was just curious as to what the vag thinks and the appropriate way to handle it.

2. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

You aren't in a relationship with your ex, you are single, and can go anywhere with whatever woman you like. It's none of her fucking business.

If she doesn't like it, tough shit.

3. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander OT Supporter

sounds like a cold hearted bitch

have a good time in disney with your friend that is way cooler than your ex

4. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

as a side note, if my gf told me she was going to Disney with some other guy it would be dumping time.

5. THoC

THoC New Member

you agreed while single. at the current time if i am understanding correctly you guys are just friends and will see what happens.

your ex has no business telling you who to go with.

6. D7

D7 OT Supporter

The ex is drama. Lose her number. Chase all the women you want :bigthumb:

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Christ dude, stop taking your ex's calls and stop thinking you two might ever get back together. Your relationship was a fucking trainwreck and still is!

Have some respect for yourself and move on. Stop giving a damn about how she feels, she doesn't deserve your sympathy.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  8. God of Thunder

at least we all agree that I did nothing wrong.....

9. God of Thunder

you have it correct.

10. God of Thunder

I am the God of Thunder, I only have a serious side.....lol