Am I In The Wrong???

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by de7h, Oct 25, 2007.

1. de7h

de7h Guest

Well I'm working right now, but I need to ask some other people what the fuck just happened....

So I went home for lunch and my girlfriend was at the house she complimented last nights sex and all that. Asked me how long I had till I had to go back to work I told her a half hour or so...

So anyways she wanted to give me a blowjob so I let her, but I couldn't get into it. The fact that I am the only one at work right now I didn't want to be late and I was uncomfortable had to do with this I was extremely hard and it felt great just I couldn't cum. So she got all mad and kept stopping and going are you going to cum which frustrated me (who the fuck asks that?) so I said just keep going and obviously it just was more forcing me to cum than anything and I couldn't and she realized stopped and said Whatever you usually cum fast when I do this and started getting all bitchy.

I got upset and just flat out said well fuck I'm distracted and I got to go back to work just let me fuck you and I'll cum she said no and so I said fine whatever put my clothes back on and started to walk out the door she started yelling at me calling me an asshole and all this shit. And was like threatening me in a way...you know how girls are (I never going to that to you again) so whatever I kept leaving she just kept trying to piss me off and finally I snapped and just said...I'll find someone else to finish me off...which I know I shouldn't of said that and so now were arguing over text messaging I'm at work and I am so pissed off, but I'm not sure if I should apologize or just let it blow over because honestly this is some stupid shit to get mad over.

Cliffs: went home for lunch girlfriend wanted to give me a blow job. I was so distracted I couldn't cum and she got mad I said some things went back to work and now were fighting.

EDIT:

This is her text message that she wrote me...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2007
  2. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

She was being overly sensitive about it, but you were being really insensitive about it. Seems to me like you need to apologize for the way you talked to her and just tell her that you were too distracted with work and it had nothing to do with her. If you were too distracted you shouldn't have told her to keep going. I could see how that would be frustrating for her. Still, she was probably just insecure about pleasing you since you weren't really into it. That can be a scary thing for a chick.

3. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

I realized you're a guy...skipped what you wrote, and came to the conclusion that yes, you are wrong. ;)

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

if you apologize you are a little bitch

5. de7h

de7h Guest

Thing is i explained to her that I didn't want to be late back to work and I told her just forget the blowjob let me fuck you and she got mad. That's when I got mad because she was mad and I guess we were both trying to make each other feel like shit. Which I don't like to do, but how do I get myself out of something like that. Besides after arguing I just wanted everything to just blow over so i could return to work without worrying. Whether she would leave or tear the room apart or whatever...(not that she has ever done that just saying)

She just texted me again...and seems like shes just trying to piss me off more...

We have been together almost 3 years. I've never cheated on her nor will I. I just said that out of spite.

6. Leah

Leah OT Supporter

She took it as a personal insult that you weren't getting off. She must've felt that she was doing something wrong from the beginning...because we all know she was doing something wrong when she started to get upset and pressure you with the "Are you gonna cum yet?" shit. That's just dumb and she should know better...

Then again, you probably knew that you wouldn't be into it when she offered...it would've been awkward to tell her the truth of the matter, but it would've saved you this big, dramatic scene.

As for apologizing...only apologize for what you're truly sorry for. If you're not sorry for anything you said, don't bother. Half assed apologies are worse than none at all, IMO.

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

ps your girlfriend sounds like a stupid cunt and i would have dumped already

8. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

Okay, I read it. IMO you both got heated and we're both wrong. She shouldn't pressure you to finish, she should let you enjoy head and not have to cum, but you totally should never say you're going to be with someone else...that's a way low blow. Say sorry, say you'll never do it again, but explain your side. Tell her you like head, but don't need to always finish.

9. Abomb

Abomb New Member

dont apologize. all the ladies here will want you to apologize but they just want us to be pussy whipped little bitches. your girlfriend will respect you more if you dont back down.

10. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

are you kidding me?

how retarded is it to be like "blah blah okay fine I'll go find someone else" That's just super immature and an in the heat of the moment stupid comment that he should apologize for saying. He should expect her to apologize as well though, and if she doesn't there's something wrong.

11. camo~

camo~ I LURK

i lol'd :rofl:

and im a guy! :eek3:

12. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

"I'm sorry".

She deserves it.

13. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

If a girl started bitching at me for something I have very little control over I'd walk out and probably say something similar. I guess that doesn't make it right, but wtf at getting pissy over him not shooting a load

14. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

Bottom line, you were both wrong and should apologize to each other. If you're the bigger person and apologize first, there's nothing wrong with saying something like, "I'm sorry for what I said. Things got heated and I took it too far. So for that, I'm sorry. But I think you owe me an apology for not listening to me when I said that it wasn't your fault and I was just distracted. I think you too things too personally and I don't think I deserved for you to get that angry with me."

15. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Why are you putting all of the blame on him, and portraying his gf as the innocent victim? You're looking at one side of the arguement.

Someone could easily stack the blame all on his gf by saying his gf was being immature and blew things out of proportion, and she should apologize for that because had she not blown up about it, it would not have been a big deal.

I'm not excusing his actions, I just think it's rediculous when girls think everything is the guy's fault and expect apologies for everything. I actually think they both handled the situation wrong and they should talk about it and both apologize.

16. de7h

de7h Guest

Yeah I will apologize for that, but explaining to her that I was distracted and I couldn't say no to a blowjob kind of frustrated me that I couldn't finish but thats why i offered to fuck her but she got all pissy. I will apologize, i'm not a simple minded person nor am I a "tough guy" for some of the things I said contributed to this small argument, but I can't work knowing she is upset it just makes things harder that's why I wish she could of at least understood the situation. And just could have waited to really give me head when I get home.

17. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

I wasn't making excuses for her, I was trying to help him see her side of it. I don't think it's totally his fault. I think that if he wasn't into to it, he should have said so instead of telling her to keep going. But I don't think she should have reacted how she did. She didn't listen to his explanation and overreacted. But I think that he should apologize for the things he said because he took it much further than she did. That said, she needs to apologize to him too.

I am not the type to think that everything is the guy's fault. But a lot of guys some in here and don't understand where the girl is coming from or why she acts the way she does. So being a girl that can relate, I try to offer some perspective. That's all.

18. jmezz

Ok, I was going based of my initial reaction. Your original post made it sound one-sided.

19. de7h

de7h Guest

I thank you for the comments I did realize what I said was wrong but I dont want to be really sensitive but this is what I wrote to her:

20. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

I think you handled that really well.

Edit: Hopefully, she'll respond as well.

21. de7h

de7h Guest

With all that being said we've been together and lived to together long enough that this little spat won't affect us I know it will blow over, but I also learned some things from which is what should happen not just assume the worst and split up with the person or say you'll find someone else thanks for all the kind words and comments in helping me clear my head and be the better person in apologizing for what truly was wrong with what I said but also allowing her to apologize for what she said. I'm beginning to liek this place more and more because it is easier to open up to more than one person than thinking it all out yourself. If I hadn't had posted this thread I know for sure I'd still be trying to prove my point and arguing in hope that she be the only one to apologize.

22. jmezz

Arguements are needed from time to time, they help you and your SO learn how to work through things better and that, in turn, helps you grow together.

Sounds like you learned something from this, let's hope she does too.

23. lauren

lauren Active Member

looks like jjj has a great example of what not to do :rofl:

oh, and you (both actually) need to learn how to argue more effectively/maturely. there's tons of info out there on that, dale carnegie if you must.

24. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

:bigthumb: Works out much better when you spend more time trying to understand where the other is coming from than when you're dedicated to proving your point. Good luck! :wiggle:

25. de7h

de7h Guest

and this is what she said: (still loading too)

Eh....I feel sick after reading that. Like she apologized, but I really messed her up by saying that and I apologized but seems shes uncomfortable with my apology...