SRS Am I in the wrong?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Se7en, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Se7en

Se7en Active Member

Ok, I got OTs take on this, and I'm just wondering if anyone else wants to chime in..

I just recently started talking to a new girl..

She just so happens to be one of my old friends' ex girlfriends.

I used to be pretty good friends with this guy, but over the past year and a half or so (during the time he dated the girl I'm talking to), I haven't talked to him much at all.. In fact I only spoke to him once for a few minutes.

Anyhow, HE breaks up with this girl a couple of months ago.. The reason for the break up is because he felt she could be "happier with someone else," and she wasn't supportive enough of all of these piercings he started to get kind of out of no where.

I took her out tonight to dinner, and we hung out and talked for a while afterward, but I was respectful, and nothing has happened so far.. just some flirting. She has assured me that she is over him, though she still doesn't want to rub it in too hard.

Am I in the wrong for seeing her? The guy has called me over 20 times tonight, I'm not sure what for. He apparently hates me now, he's being obnoxious.

cliffs: took an old friend's ex gf out on a date. havent talked to the friend in a year, and he broke up with her 2 months ago. wrong or ok?

2. arseclown

arseclown Guest

pics of said bro-ho?

3. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

No, you're not. Ignore him.

4. Lantis745

Lantis745 Member

You're not doing anything wrong. He's the one who is wrong and should not be calling you and interfering with his ex-girlfriends life.

5. seejay

seejay New Member

Stop dodging his calls and talk to him. Tell him what you told us.

6. Mars Princess

Mars Princess They hatin'

I do not think you are in the wrong. This guy broke up with this girl for a reason and it doesn't sound like it was because of her. If you had a stronger friendship with this guy, I would advise you to look elsewhere but if you guys have barely spoken, then he is just jealous and needs to get over himself ;)

Good luck with this new girl :)

7. Menial

Menial New Member

Seems okay.