Am i in the wrong here? v.long

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by StopDrop&LOL, Jul 15, 2006.

1. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

OK, im kinda seeing this girl or was for like 3.5 years...whatever! Its a weird relationship.

On the 5th, she called me ~9 asking me if i wanted to go eat with her. Sure, why not...i wanna see you. So she picks me up and ask where do i wanna go. I said well, im not going to eat, im not that hungry (plus i was broke), she was like you just cant NOT eat. I mentioned this one place and we went there. It was 9:30 and they close at 10:00. Since she was the only one that was going to be really eating, i figured it would be a nice :io: dinner.

When we walk in, shes like they close soon and asks the lady "are you guys still sitting people?' The lady seems kinda hesitant to seat us, and i dont feel like searching for a place to eat at 9:30, so i butt in with "its only 9:30, they still have a half hour." They seat us and shes like you dont gotta be rude :rolleyes: We kinda dabble on about it, but dropped the whole issue soon after.

So she orders all this food (like always) and tells me to eat some, so i do. We talk yada yada yada and the check comes, and she pays for it (leaves a good tip since it was closing soon) and we leave.

As we pull up to my house, i ask if she wants to come inside and hang out for a bit (like we normally do) but she says no and leaves.

The next day i thought she would have called, but didnt. After one day of not talking to her my phone was turned off for the following 2-3 day, so i wasnt too sure if she tried to call. So i got up early on Monday morning JUST to send her a text message (through tmobiles website...phone still off). I told her i got up early to wish her goodluck and that i missed her :wtc:

I wasnt too sure if she got it, so i got my phone turned on the next day and called and left a voice message saying "hey, i havent talked to you in a while, my phones been messed up. I really miss you and would like to talk you, maybe we can get together tonight, so give me a call

Havent talked to her since. :wtc:

Usually she would have called by now. Should i feel bad? Should i send her another txt msg or call? Im just wondering if I am the one who is wrong here.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2006
  2. Dr. GZA

Dr. GZA Guest

it doesn't seem like there's really a problem at all.

Why does she have to call you? :confused: I don't see why you just wouldn't call her from a house phone or something. :dunno:

And :slap: for you being a dumbass at the restaurant. People who come in late, then order a lot of food are the anti-christ. Trust me I worked in a restuarant.

3. StopDrop&LOL

How come i didnt call her from a house phone? Well i knew she was mad at me, so i was just letting her cool off while i fixed my phone.

A half-hour before they close is coming in late? Im not the type of person that likes to go into restuarants late and eat anyways. I know its rude. She was the one that decided to go there, not me.

Thats not what my thread was about though. Im just wondering should i give her a call/txt even though i already sent her a txt msg and left a voicemail?

4. Dr. GZA

Dr. GZA Guest

oohhh. :mamoru:

I thought this was about restaurant etiquette. :rofl:

no don't call

5. StopDrop&LOL

She has to be ignoring me for some other reason. It has to be something more deep than that little restuarant episode. If not, that's coldhearted.

6. StopDrop&LOL

Well i guess she is :sigh:

7. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

hmm that sucks, she still leaving you outside with nothing :wtc:

8. suckafuhreak

suckafuhreak New Member

you should have just told her straight out you had no money before going out. maybe that's the case. women like guys with money.

9. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

You've done your part. Now the ball is in her court. If she doesnt get in touch with you, then know that you must not mean that much to her right now, and take the hint.....

10. StopDrop&LOL

Well she finally called me today, and said nothing was wrong. Just that i didnt call her, so she felt like why should she keep trying :ugh: I told her i DID call and leave a message adn she said she never got it :rolleyes: I know she got it. Guess ill have to be the bigger person and apoligize anyway for not making a harder attempt.

Anyone got any good ideas, like maybe get a her a flower and apoligize?

11. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Why are you apologizing? You just said you know she got the message. Kiss her ass, and you'll become her door mat. Do you want that? Then dont apologize for her lack of actions.