FRK Am I gay?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tom37211, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom37211

tom37211 New Member

A perfectly appropriate post for this topic.

After I left my wife a few years ago, I met a very freaky woman. I shall call her “Erin”. (O.K., that’s her real name but, A. I don’t care, and B., like she would ever be lurking in here.)

From an outward appearance, Erin would make a nun look like a slut. Prim and proper, covered up, strait laced, quiet and conservative. Alone and intimate, not like that at all between the sheets.

Among many of the delightful fetishes she had were swingers clubs. She found an ideal match in me in that I am very open minded and will try just about anything. To that end, I can differentiate between getting off with another and not be threatened by that. A guy can fuck her till she bleeds, but as long as she is with me at the end, I am cool with it. To me, there is a difference between levels of pleasure and levels of commitment. Trust is the actual word for it.

Anyway, she told me that one of her fantasies was to be fucked by two men. I told her that was fine with me. We went to a local swingers club, Miami Velvet, to fulfill that.

After we got in, we went into the locker room, got undressed and put on the dress code towels. Then we went upstairs. We talked to a few people but it did not seem right. Just bad hits. Then we saw a couple sitting across from us. She looked liked she was about done. He was looking around, quietly looking for more. They looked cool so we approached them and we talked for a bit. After a minute or so of small talk, I just told her that we wanted to borrow her man for a bit so to speak. She said that was fine with her but she would not participate as she was about done at that point. (She was also a bit drunk.)

We went into one of the side rooms that accommodates smaller gatherings as opposed to the mass of quivering bodies that occupy the main area. She sat on the edge of the bed and just watched the 3 of us go at it while she smiled and smoked her cigarettes. (An aside, ladies, create a perfume with the scent of not so cheap perfume, pussy, cigarettes and Jack Daniels and you will have 40 guys wanting to lick your pussy every night.) The other guy and I did Erin about every way we could. She just loved it. So did I.

Towards the end, she was sucking his dick. I was close by her ear, talking dirty, telling her how hot she was. Then the unexpected happened. She handed him off to me. She wanted me to suck his dick as well. So I did. I was like, “fuck it, why not?” At that point, I did it for her.

Later, when we were driving home, she told me that she had never been so turned on in her life as when I did that. That was her ultimate and darkest fantasy. My attitude was that I was happy to fulfill that for her.

Personally, I was happy to do that for her. But I also really enjoyed it. It was a novelty, but it also very cool from my perspective. The realization of that perspective surprised me a bit. I have never been attracted to men. Quite frankly, my fantasies always involve eating and fucking pussy. The though of blowing, fucking or being blown and/or fucked by a guy never even enters my mind. I can look at another man a say he is good looking or attractive. But never have I looked at a man and said to myself that I wanted to fuck him or suck his dick.

Yet I did like what I did to that one man that one night. I sucked him off while Erin kissed him. I rather liked that experience.

Does that make me bi or gay?

2. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

probably not.

3. {WBK}Blood_Lust

{WBK}Blood_Lust New Member

4. Dogz

Dogz interior crocodile moderator

Nah man it doesnt, dont stress!

5. {WBK}Blood_Lust

these other people are just trying to be nice. If you sucked a guy's dick then you are gay and that's all there is to it.

if you fuck or suck a guy you are either a chick or a queer. Not saying there is anything wrong with being gay, but accept it don't be affraid of it.

6. AngstyWhiteBoy

AngstyWhiteBoy Desperately seeking purpose

If you sucked a dick and liked it, you're bi.

7. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

You're a moron.

Look, heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual... these are LIFESTYLES. Sucking a cock one time does not make you gay. You are what you identify as. Since you clearly don't have normal urges for cock, then you aren't gay.

The whole "straight/bi/gay" thing is an invention of society. Everyone has a little gay in them, some more than others. You got a little in you... and you were open minded enough to express it once. So what? Just means you took a shot in the mouth (or did you?), not that you "are gay."

8. Dogz

Dogz interior crocodile moderator

Ignore

9. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

It was just sex, and it wasn't even your idea

10. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

It happened in the heat of the moment.

just don't make a habit of it

11. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

i'm going with this answer. i think you just got caught up in the whole excitement of the moment.

i've smoked one cigarette in my whole life because i wanted to see what it was like. it didn't make me an official cigarette smoker because i had one.

12. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

i read "head" of the moment :uh: :mamoru:

13. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Basicly... are you sexually attracted to men?
    If not, I'd say you are heteroflexible.

14. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

:rofl:

15. Wolf

it's not about who you fuck, it's about who you have an emotional attachment to. Having M/M sex doesn't automatically make you gay.

16. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

anyone else find that story kinda hot?

17. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

Yep

18. {WBK}Blood_Lust

you can rationalize anyway you want, and i'm not trying to tell anyone how to live, and am not meaning this to be an insult because i don't think someone being gay is a negative, but if you are a guy and you have sex with a guy or blow a guy then you are gay, or bi i guess since you also have sex with women. I'm not trying to insult anyone and i saw some of you seem angry about the posts like mine but seriously, if you have sex with same sex you are gay that is just the way it is in my opinion, i don't think bad about you if you're gay, just saying that since you asked for opinions that's mine, if you're a guy and you blow a guy you are gay.

I don't hate or dislike or look down upon any of you so please don't get upset, we all have the right to our opinions, and since most of you are saying it's not gay then i guess that answers his question. And if you want to blow guys that's fine, you have as much right to blow guys as i do to eat pussy so it's all good buddy just enjoy and accept who and how you are.

:)

19. RSXe

RSXe New Member

yes :)

20. FifthGear

FifthGear -

i was just going to say that :coold: dont sweat it man, it was just a spur of the moment thing

21. badlizzykay

badlizzykay Guest

no i doubt it...bi possibly, but no.
    i bet a lot of you enjoying it was that i turned her on so much. :)

22. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

sooooo, if a girl experimented with women in college or highschool, but since then never touched them sexually again. Would you still consider that person gay or bi?

Im not trying to argue, Im just wondering how that fits into your opinion on the subject.

Last edited: May 16, 2005
  23. 01000101

01000101 New Member

you have to decide if youre gay. do you feel gay? you said youre not sexually attracted to men. you did something with a man for your woman, and im betting she .. expressed her ethusiasm. dont sweat it.

24. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

someone already said it, bi or gay comes down to who you are attracted to, sounds like you love your woman

if you start finding yourself falling for a man, then you're gay, till then, keep having fun and enjoying things and turning your lady on

25. Wolf

it's not something you decide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.