FRK Am I freaky enough for FS?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lead Salad, Oct 3, 2004.

1. Lead Salad

Lead Salad New Member

I think I like the flapper look.

Hi, I'm new here and was wondering if I'm a freak when it comes to my sexual preference towards the boyish type of girls, but not necessarily a tomboy. Firstly, I'm a guy, and I think I'm mostly straight (The Closet subforum didn't seem quite like the right place to post this), so here goes...

If I could describe a perfect partner, it would have to be a flat chested girl with short hair and narrow hips/thin legs, about my height (I'm 5' 7") with a cute face and similar tastes in stuff. A boyish sexual appetite would be appreciated as well as a really large clit. I don't like big hands and feet though, so a small to medium frame is good.

It's as if I want some features of a guy mixed in with a girl, or something. I often fantasize about such features and can't get off to large boobs, big legs, big butts, long hair etc, nor can I to pictures of guys (the only exception would be FtM, but that's kinda rare). This fantasy girl is pretty much all I ever fantasize about. Otherwise, I'm more or less asexual (sorry, I can't remember the correct term).

A real turn on would be if she could change the oil in her own car (gotta have a car, and know at least the basics of maintanance) and then turn around and cook a good meal, even with a little engine gunk under her fingernails, I would be in heaven. Oh, I also think play peircings are cool. Freaky enough?

Last edited: Oct 4, 2004
  2. elvispants

elvispants Guest

I know guys who are way into the boyish girls.

3. mitch24

mitch24 Guest

4. Lead Salad

Lead Salad New Member

That's cool. I just wish I could meet some in my area. I don't even know where to begin to look.

5. Lead Salad

Lead Salad New Member

Thanks for letting me post here. It helped to clear my mind and figure out a few things. So I'm not as strange as I thought I was. :)

I remember learning about the roaring '20s in school and staring at the old grainy pics of the flappers. Then when we moved on to learning about the '30s where women with curves started becoming more popular, I lost interest.

Are there any girls on OT that have trouble filling out an A cup bra? Ever get mistaken for a boy? Are these questions ok to ask? Or are they boardering on off topicness?

6. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

I think you'll fit right in here...

7. darkrick

darkrick New Member

I got a friend who pretty much fits that exact description.
    Although.. she's a bit of a schedual whore.. if you want in, you REALLY have to make sure you're in the middle of her life from day one, otherwise there is no chance.

8. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

9. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

with teh exception of teh height and hair length, that would be my girl.

10. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Welcome to the club. I like my girls tall, thin, "subtle," and with brunette hair. Like my current GF. Pretty much just like you described. :big grin:

No, you can't have her, go find your own. :p

11. Lead Salad

Lead Salad New Member

Wow, thanks everyone for replying. I'll check out that link.

That's a cool site. I'll have to check it out further when I have more time.

12. Eugene Wildwood

Eugene Wildwood Foxbody for life!

F/s isnt what's freaky to us, we all have different tastes bro, If it's freaky to you, thats all that matters. Sometimes some dick might be like "thats not to freaky", Don't sweat it. Enjoy your stay here.

13. Shibboleth

Shibboleth teh mad Plato skillz

newb, every time I read a post by you I picture the guy in your av talking and smoking a cigarette, never fails. :eek3:

14. Lead Salad

Lead Salad New Member

I got to check out that site a bit more. They sorta remind me of club kids and I saw several like that at a Marilyn Manson/Hole concert I went to in '98. One girl even had fangs; so hot!!

This is probably the most supportive forum I've ever been on in all my years of foruming (foruming?). I started seriously questioning my sexual preferences back in '99 when I got my own personal computer (I built it from 486 parts, hehe) and could finally explore stuff since I was no longer sharing a computer with my brother.

One of the first sites I got to explore was BMEzine, which disturbed me as far as amputation play and stuff like that goes. :) The most extreme thing I have ever done to myself was piercing my foreskin a couple times back in '95 with a pin, just to see/feel what it was like. It was just temporary and I took it out a few minutes later, but it was the only way for me to experience something like that as I lived with my conservative parents (no earings, colored hair, tattoos etc were allowed). After seeing BMEzine, I realized I had only touched the tip of the iceburg. I also thought the nullo stuff was interesting (the old nullo website seems to be gone now).

Another site I checked out back then was http://transsexual.org/ and took the COGIATI test http://transsexual.org/TEST0.html (it scored me as androgynous). I don't remember what originally motivated me to search for that site unless it was after I read some of the stories on this site: http://209.35.85.23/stories/fantasy.html

If I remember right, I discovered that site through a search engine while looking for something else; it must have been the combination of the search terms I used. This is the story that came up on the search engine http://209.35.85.23/stories/f070m.html and it was interesting enough to check out the rest of that site. Some other stories I liked were http://209.35.85.23/stories/f196m.html http://209.35.85.23/stories/f236m.html and http://209.35.85.23/stories/f202m.html (it's amazing I can recall all of this so clearly; it must have been a real life altering situation for me back then).

Hmm, let me back up a little. I actually found something back in '98 about MtF surgeries that I thought was interesting. I don't remember quite what motivated me to search for that sort of thing, but maybe it was just curiosity back then? Anyway, the end result looked close to the real thing. I then started reading as much as I could on the subject because I was finally starting to accept the fact that I was questioning my sexual preferences, rather than ignoring/dismissing them as evil or sinful or whatever (damned religious upbringing). Again, I'm from a very conservative family and couldn't explore this sort of thing much before I got my own computer. I learned a lot about myself in the following years.

I've only recently become somewhat interested in FtMs, but only because of what Testosterone does to the clit. Oh, also their desire to have a flat chest (and the 'top' surgery, of which there are a few available), is intriguing. Otherwise, I'm more drawn to the boyish female form as I described above. The rarity of them in real life though (around neck of the woods at least), is a bit discouraging.

So, who would like to take the COGIATI test just for fun? The last time I took it, I got a 60.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2004