SRS Am i evil?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by pregnant_King, Mar 8, 2007.

1. pregnant_King

pregnant_King New Member

I have no empathy for men. dosent matter if they are 2, 10 or 30 year old i cant feel sorry for them. I hate boys that are 6-16.

I dont feel sorry for the people that died in the holocaust, when i heard about doctor mengele and hes experiments on children i only found it amusing!
    I have no empathy for jewish or black girls.

but i have empathy for all asian, middle eastern, white, latino women.

I also have empathy for animals, but i did use to torture a cat once, i hate myself for it, will never forgive myself.

Am i evil? or is this normal?

2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Do you have empthy for men in your life or that you know personally?

I think it's easy for many people to not have feelings for holocause victims becasue they don't see them as real people...they are somehow different becasue they are in a picture. Similar to how people can idolize movie stars and give them all sorts of redeeming qualities, when they don't even know the person at all.

3. pregnant_King

pregnant_King New Member

well i like men in a friend type of way, but if a man like a friend or my father would die then yes i would find that sad, but if 1000 men would die in a fire i wouldnt mind at all.

And i would easily trade my father or friends life to a females. (unless if she was black or jewish).

I dont feel sorry for the holocaust people cause they where jews. I do feel sorry for the tibetians that got killed by china, i feel sorry for the women that died in russia when the nazis invaded.

4. Coottie

This post IMO proves you are not evil. You do have prejudices and prefrences but then who doesn't?? I agree with the suggestion of therapy...it can help you work through some of your issues. That is...if you want to work through them.

5. pregnant_King

pregnant_King New Member

I dont know if i should say this, but i laughed when i saw the planes hit the WTC, and i laughed when i saw the tsunami. And i love to read about the bombings in the iraq war, and i love to see clips where people get executed like saddam hussein.

I should maybe go to therapy cause i dont like being this way, i want to be sad like evereyone else about 9/11 or bombings in iraq.

6. Coottie

I actually used to be that way. It had to do more with being young and feeling like my life was byproduct of my actions. If other people had shitty lives, it was their own fault for being less smart than me. Life has a way of beating that out of you.

Dunno if that applies to you but I distinctly remember seeing plane crashes or "tragedies" and thinking what's the big deal?? I've grown out of this and I now identify with people involved in tragedies. Sometimes I picture a loved one there and wonder how I would deal with it then....kinda changes things.

7. 7960

7960 New Member

Well, here goes............

Evil? I'm not sure but I'd say no. I'm only saying you're not evil because you're not doing the things you're talking about. If you were killing people or helping kill them then you'd be evil. Having said that, you're extremely fucked up and there is definitely something wrong with you. To be amused by Mengele's experiments on children shows you probably have one of those new-age "disorders" that, 30 years ago, would have been called "he's an asshole" and resulted in everyone you know shunning you for it. Viewing some people (blacks, jews, asiansas less than human also ties into this...and torturing that animal...and the issues with men...you need therapy.

To answer your original question
    no, this is not.

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Based on this poster's other advice in the thread concerning suicide...I don't think he's evil. I think he's trolling.

9. pregnant_King

pregnant_King New Member

Im not throlling. But yes i wish i was there helping Mengele, i know its not normal but i want to make it stop i want to be like evereyone else...

10. 7960

7960 New Member

Then you're evil, sick, twisted, disgusting, and a whole host of other words I won't use. Do us all a favor and get some help.

11. pregnant_King

pregnant_King New Member

Im thinking of getting help, but its not the same thing as here, we live in diffrent nations, we will never see eachother et c.

I dont think i could see someone in the eyes while saying this, its not normal and i dont like it, but i need help.

I will never hurt anyone irl, but its still there like a canser hunting me and my urges.

12. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

I didn't read that post. But any way you cut it the poster is an asshole.
    Evil no, asshole yes.

13. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

If your problem is legit and you're just trying to get attention, you need to seek professional help as soon as possible. I can understand not feeling empathy for some people, but some of the other comments you've made have let me to believe that you have some serious psychological problems.

14. THoC

THoC New Member

you just sound like a bigot to me. you have empathy as you have said you feel bad for some sexes/ races. yet you have no empathy for others..... is what you feel normal? unfortunately for some it is.

15. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

WTF is this shit? Get help or quit trolling.

16. Coottie

This is not as uncommon as it sounds. I was at the dentist when 9/11 happened and there was a woman there that was laughing saying she loved this sort of thing. She was serious and everyone was like :ugh:. Except I sorta understood, I used to be like that.

17. Xtreme2k2

Xtreme2k2 GTI Crew ಠ_ಠ OT Supporter

18. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I think its natural of us not to comprehend emotionally large numbers of deaths numbering in the hundreds of thousands, when we concentrate on one life we can become emotionally charged and understand but our mind begins to understand things as statistics, and perhaps something takes over inside and we believe that it was meant to be...... funny way it works, but it IS natural.

I think finding horrific experiments on people amusing is a different story, though, sounds like you're repressing your emotion.

19. pregnant_King

pregnant_King New Member

haha you sound like stalin. "the death of one man is a tradegy, the death of 30.000.000 is statistics".

20. 7960

7960 New Member

But there's a basic difference between that, being amazed at the situation as it's happening, and saying yes i wish i was there helping Mengele.

21. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

If I was more vindictive, or perhaps more like you, then I'd be hoping that everyone close to you suffers like that so you can get a taste of what it is like to be people close to such disasters and to feel how devastating such things are. When you feel that sort of pain and loss perhaps you wouldn't be so quick to think it's cool that other people are hurt like this.

Luckily for myself, I am neither narrow minded enough, nor sick enough to wish harm upon the people surrounding you since they are likely innocents as well. I do hope you learn some empathy and compassion.

22. Coottie

I dunno. People like to classify those that aren't afraid of such things as evil because then it's easier to hate them. It's like they say ohh look, there is evil, evil is bad, we must hate the evil thing. When IMO it's more important to understand the "evil" thing.

There are many people around the world that think the 9/11 terrorist were 100% justified in what they did and we, as a country, deserved it. They look at the terrorists as heroes while most everyone in America would agree they are evil. I'm not saying I believe that, no no no....I was terribly saddened by 9/11 and could perhaps relate more than most because I was living in Oklahoma City when Tim McVey bombed the Federal Building here. However, evil is really a matter of perspective.

I hesitate to anyone evil for this reason and the fact that once someone sees that person as evil, they usually just want to kill it cuz they are so afraid of the evil thing.

23. 7960

7960 New Member

i'm assuming he knows what mengele did, so he knows mengele skinned people, operated on people with no anesthesia, tortured people usually to death, intentionally infected people with diseases to see what would happen, starved people to see how long they'd live............ if someone says he WISHES he was there HELPING then he's sick, trolling, or should be locked up before he acts out a fantasy.

24. Coottie

WTF??? Lock up people for for simply talking about this stuff??? hmmm

25. 7960

7960 New Member

:rolleyes: