FRK Am I crazy?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dumb_end_user, Sep 18, 2007.

1. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Well, a little back story may be necessary. I am very happily married (13 years), no kids (vasectomy), make good money, own our home, like to have a lot of fun.

I met my wife when I was 19, we dated for a while, moved in together, eloped (completely separate but interesting story), went about our lives. We have always had what most would call an "open" relationship. I've had sex with more (different) people post marriage than pre marriage - her too.

We don't classify ourselves as swingers but we do like to dabble in a lot of things and as mentioned earlier have a lot of fun. We're safe and people who are into such things generally tend to gravitate towards us. I had someone tell me once that she could just smell 'it' on us.

Get the gist?

I met "Tina" several years ago at a BDSM club. She approached me, we hit it off, we fucked :o she met my wife, they hit it off (after a bit of initial strife).

The three of us had a lot of fun and fucked like rabbits for a while. Tina got a bit tired of being the third person in everything we did. She eventually got a boyfriend and the sex and hanging out basically stopped. My wife and her stayed friends but I grew a little tired of the whole situation and to be completely honest of her and her boyfriend so I distanced myself from her.

Fast forward a few years. Tina and her boyfriend were on the outs. She was going to need a place to live. We have a spare bedroom. Do you see where this is headed?

So now Tina lives with us. She has her own bedroom space (although she occasionally shares the bed with my wife and I). We (my wife and I) both think it is nice to have a third person in the house to talk to or hang out with (and to do some of the house work) when the other person isn't home. Tina enjoys our company although I think she still has some discomfort about being the odd man out.

Here's where the problem lies - I am not very sexually attracted to her. At least not as much as I used to be and I think that bothers her. She was told about the bathroom incident (http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3420311) and didn't seem too impressed. She didn't say anything about it but did pout a bit.

I wish she would just find a new guy and start dating and have a "normal" life. On the other hand, having two girls at your beck and call ain't half bad.

Am I crazy for letting her into our house?
    Am I crazy for not "hitting that"?
    Am I just crazy?

2. SQLee

SQLee The OTer That Cares™

We're all crazy in our own way. In a way I envy you, but then again I'd hate my wife having sex with other guys. Meh, if everyone is cool with it, who cares what other people think?

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

If the attraction isn't there, it isn't there. Why force it or fake it?
    If it isn't working for ya'll anymore or she wants different rules now, maybe it is time to re-negotiate or time for her to move on? Seems she has or should have know where she fits (I've always thought of you as the full disclosure type).

4. korrosion

korrosion New Member

Are you crazy for not banging every piece of tail thats available? Absolutly not. If it is not working for you mabey she needs to find another place to live, that does not mean that she and your wife have to break up just that its now a 2some instead of a 3some. YMMV.

5. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

:eek3:

Sorry I dont have anyhting more productive. :hs: