Am I being superficial - chicks

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by above & beyond, Sep 27, 2007.

1. above & beyond

above & beyond No One on Earth

I have this thick (170lb~) chick follow me around campus sometimes because i guess im a cool guy to be around. Is it just me or is having this thick chick chill with me and other buddies (females included) decreasing my chances of me getting onto the good side of hot bitches.

it's like this, when im with attractive women, others come my way. i described the exact opposite with my current situation.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2007
  2. Rich

Rich New Member

In a perfect world the hot bitches would see you as a kind individual who is friends with a less attractive girl than they are....

....but we don't live in a perfect world.

3. above & beyond

oh and just to add, i would like an opinion on what my options are at this point. I want to continue being kind to everyone (so that includes this girl) because that's just my nature. I don't want to be perceived as the guy with the lesser standards just because i am FRIENDS with someone who is not exactly smart nor physically attractive, but I respect honesty which she has.

Am I being superficial if I believe i'd have more chances of attracting girls if i was NOT with her?

4. DaJMan

DaJMan When i was young, i dreamed of being a baseball

i dont know what it is but fat chicks seem to get crushes on me all the fucking time :( its not like i wouldnt befriend a girl thats a little overwieght, but it seems they want a serious relationship out of me, when im just not interested.

i think its because i am like you and try to be nice to everyone...

5. above & beyond

one part of me wants to start putting myself first, but that just seems so damn selfish than what im used to. damn wtf

6. DaJMan

DaJMan When i was young, i dreamed of being a baseball

i made myself a promise about 6 months ago to stop being so nice and start being more of an asshole to people... because i got sick of people expecting i would do exactly what they asked of me, even if i had to cancel my own shit to do it.

7. Animall0versist

Animall0versist New Member

Im a girl and I'd like you more if you hung around with someone not so attractive, and yes you are being superfical

8. above & beyond

are you the type i'd want to impress?

9. bcool

bcool New Member

Lose the fat fuck!

10. Soren

Soren OT Supporter

As long as you're not too into the fat chick and still surrounded by cool individuals, it's fine.

But if you're hanging around alone with the fat chick it may put off a weird vibe.

But in all honesty, if you're an awesome individual and have personality + looks, it really shouldn't matter who you hang around with... as long as they're not lepers. You're basically trying to get hot girls' attention based solely on pre-selection but that only gets your foot in the door. It won't carry you anywhere.

11. cossack

cossack Resident thread killer

you'll be fine just dont hug her or hold her hand or ANY contact other than that talking to her, and it will bring in tail eventually.

12. ItsStockOfficer

ItsStockOfficer Active Member

I won't hang out with a fat chick. They absolutely ruin your chances. Demonstrating higher value and social proofing are two pretty important concepts in sleeping with women, and fat chicks ruin both of those.

13. soontobegn

soontobegn New Member

hot chicks love being around fat chicks, it makes them look that much hotter...

...fat chicks, on the other hand, love giving BJ's, keep that in mind.

14. Soren

Soren OT Supporter

This would be true if it's the only person he hangs around with, but if he is in the presence of higher valued people at the same time, it won't matter.

15. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

I refuse to wrap my brain around a question that involves "Hot Bitches", Thick Chicks, and otherwise "comming my way."

This really doesnt belong in On Topic

16. ItsStockOfficer

I disagree. You social proof is a function of what you have around you. There is no reason to put something value-lowering near you.

17. mahal.

mahal. mahal kita? OT Supporter

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (BlackBerry8300/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Just keep being chill with the thick chick. Hot girls will notice how sincere you are and how you don't make/keep your friends based on looks, which would make you superficial if you did. Who knows? Maybe you were meant to stay friends with the thick chick bc she has hot girlfriends/sisters for you to meet and hookup with. :dunno:

18. Soren

Soren OT Supporter

She might have some hot chick friends :hsugh:

19. Animall0versist

Animall0versist New Member

Most keep trying to impress me but i think they're all retards

20. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

the fact that you refer to women as bitches may mean you're a bit superficial, but that's just my opinion.

If you don't want someone hanging around you or following you, you can think of a way to tell her to stop being around you.

and if women won't approach you because of who you "hang" out with, then maybe they have the problem.

21. ItsStockOfficer

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, hot girls won't. And if they did, they wouldn't care.

Why does everyone care so much.

22. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I struggle with the conflict caused by both of these statements.

On the one hand, you shouldn't not hang out with someone if they are good company (ie. intellectually stimulating).

On the other hand, social proof is a subconsciously recognized aspect of our environment and you cannot ignore it.

I have female friends that are "friendzoned" or whatever because I am not attracted to them, but they provide intellectual stimulation.

At the same time... I'm not sure I would go "out" with them if I was looking to meet women...

I can't believe I just thought/said that last part. :sadwavey:

23. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

I understand what you mean

I agree with the bold.
    and with the second comment, he can very well ignore it. People do it everyday, and truly just don't give a fuck. If he cared that much and wanted a "hot bitch" he would tell the thick chick that he doesn't want her hanging around him, or he would just simply not hang around her.

i'm torn though as to whether or not this thick chick is his friend, or she's simply just "following" him.

24. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

Girls don't care about shit like that. Really, they don't.

25. Darth_Kelly

Darth_Kelly Morality is the herd-instinct in the individual.

I'm a reasonably attractive girl and I would definitely say that if I regularly see a guy with just hot chicks around him, he's almost always off my list, because he's probably superficial. If he has a mixture and seems to be enjoying his time with even his "uglier" female friends, I'd definitely be more interested.