Am i being over paranoid? Sex!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Apr 28, 2009.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I had many issues in the past relationships with a couple girls, because i didnt want to have sex to avoid a pregnancy. None of the previous woman took bc, so i just didn't trust a condom alone. I am in another situation with a girl, but she takes bc everyday at the same time everday she says, and has been on it for over a year. She wants to have sex often, and doesn't have a problem with me wearing a condom, actually she says i should.

She feels a little upset because i really never want to have sex, because i still think i can get her pregnant. I know there is always a chance of pregnancy anytime you have sex, but if i wear a condom every time and she sticks to the pill and takes it on time daily, should i be pretty safe?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

YES! Dude, we've told you numerous times you are fine. I'm dead serious when I say this-if out are this paranoid of pregnancy you either shouldn't be having sex or might as well get a vasectomy now.

3. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Oh for gods sake.

Don't have sex. Stupid people should not be allowed to do anything that may result in them having children.

Don't masturbate either, because you could get semen on your hand, you might then touch a doorknob. A girl might touch the doorknob after you and then go to the toilet. Her finger might slip and she'll impregnate herself through that means.

4. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

She sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders, expecially if shes okay and wanting you to wear a condom.

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

lol. you sound like a nutcase, but if you really need to be that sure i guess you are doing to the right thing.

ask her if she will get an abortion on the incredibly slim chance of a condom+spermacide and chemical birth control both failing at the same time on a day she can actually get pregnant and actually fertilizing the egg.

6. quamen

quamen New Member

thanks and i understand the sarcastic comments i do accept. I read that alot of people still get pregnant while using a condom and on the pill, but maybe they are just lying or really don't consistently use both.

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

no they dont. they simply don't. Im guessing you heard wrong. a few people get pregnant on the pill, a few people have condom failures that result in pregnancy. Getting pregnant while using the pill and a condom properly,every time, is probably less common then getting hit by lightning.

Most people on the pill rely on it as a sole method of contraception. I have had sex with women every day for YEARS while comming inside them.

if you want to be safe to the ultimate degree, just have her take the pill. get her to set an alarm on her phone so she remembers to take it. Make sure she knows antibiotics and other medicines can mess with it, so always talk it over with a doctor about new meds. Use condoms with spermacidal lube.

If you want to stay deeeeeeep into insane paranoia do not cum while inside her. if you want to go straight up nuts, you could look into biorhythm and skip the more fertile days.

if you do the first part you will be more then safe. if you do the last part you will be safe x2. seriously, it will be fine dude.

honestly, you run a better risk of fucking her bareback in your sleep (not really that rare) out of pent up frustration or some other bizare mishap and getting her knocked up then you do if you follow proper precautions.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  8. quamen

quamen New Member

thanks alot bro for this good advice. Yeah i dont come in her anyways, never did. It has been messing with the sex, because im paranoid when im having sex so i am not preforming well.

9. Cabbagekid-108

Cabbagekid-108 New Member

get some spermacide stuff and squirt some of that stuff in her vag along w/ you wearin a condom and her on the pill

10. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

And see a shrink. Seriously. If it is affecting you that badly you need to talk to someone about it.

Me? 7 years of sex, with and without a condom and only one pregnancy scare ever when my condom had a failure (caused by me so not blaming it for a second) which didn't result in any pregnancy. Think of how long some healthy couples try before getting pregnant and you'll see how remote the chances actually are

11. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

I have been doing my GF for almost a year now without a condom and her on birth control. So far no children!

12. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

From what I've heard, the vast majority of cases where people get pregnant while using birth control are from user error.

13. D7

D7 OT Supporter

Yes but you should still talk to her and find out how she feels about the morning after pill and abortion.

14. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

15. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Dude, I think you're suffering from some mild form or OCD or mental dellusion lol... You probably don't realize that even IF you wore no condom, and she was NOT on birth control and that you busted inside of her, the chances of conception are only like 16% out of 100%... Now take the birth control into consideration, aaaand a condom? LOOOL... Ever heard of the pull out method?

16. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

A lot of spermacide causes probs for women. I know a few girls that its given them a bad reaction to it.

17. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

18. Thomas Crenshaw

Thomas Crenshaw New Member

Yes your paranoid. BC+Condom is probably the best way to avoid preggers. wear a strap on if your so worried

19. Reign

Reign Banned

:bowrofl:

20. seismic

seismic New Member

I went 10 years without my girlfriend getting pregnant. We had sex with her with either the pill alone, depo alone, condoms alone or a mix of two of them.

I used to be really scared of getting her pregnant too, and would get pretty anxious thinking about it after we used only one form of protection. 10 years later, I realize the chances were a whole lot smaller than I thought.

She finally got pregnant about a year and a half ago after missing a few pills and not using condoms. Having a baby turned out awesome so I'm not scared, but we're back to using two methods again. :)

21. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I'm assuming you did not pull out?

22. Abomb

Abomb New Member

in for response

23. Reign

Reign Banned

This.

I don't like condoms when I'm with my GF so if she's on BC I don't use them. However I never EVER unload inside her. Even if I have a condom on whenever I do it seems to break :mad: I don't get it.

24. korverftw

korverftw New Member

Used to have the same problem. In fact, my ex girlfriend broke up with me because I was way too paranoid about her getting pregnant to have sex more than once or twice a week. Not only did I make her set two alarms on her phone (two hours apart in case she missed one, or one didn't work), but I set my own alarm and texted her daily when it was time to take her pill. I only did it once without a condom (busted inside of her, lol) and I was constantly bugging her afterwards.

So she dumped me, and I haven't seen a vagina since August of 2007. Yep, that paranoia went away pretty quickly.

25. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Are you fucking serious?

Wow you guys are somethign else...