am i being insecure?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by THoC, Mar 1, 2010.

1. THoC

THoC New Member

this weekend i met this girl. she's 28 (due to my last break up i have a new rule. no more dating young girls), she has a good job, and goes to school.

as we speak she mentions that she was flown to vegas for a play boy shoot at the palms.

we are both really big in horror scene (i love rob zombie and so does she). we talk about netflix and she brings up how she has fake boobs (like it was not obvious already) and that she gets free rentals at block buster bc she flashed some kid that works there when she first got them a year or so ago.... she goes on to say she was not proud of this and has changed blah blah blah. (i think she saw my :ugh: face)

she was a gymnast for years and an acrobat for cirque du soleil at disney.

so of course im my head im thinking:

good job and goes to school.
    boobs
    gymnast
    loves horror scene
    same taste in music
    boobs
    we had a good convo about a lot of other shit
    boobs
    boobs

then im thinking:

girl was in playboy and flashes dudes for free shit..... hmmmmm

now, dont get me wrong. im not thinking too far ahead like im gonna marry the girl. but i am at a point in my life where i dont even feel like dating a girl that i dont see future potential with.

am i being insecure for looking at things she did in the past as signs of a "low quality girl"?

2. Aronomy

Aronomy Get your COME ON!

That's not insecurity, that's being smart. If you don't want a party girl, then move along, because playboy girls never move beyond that scene.

3. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Stopped reading at play boy shoot.

Of course you are insecure. Guys like you are girls like this bread and butter. String you along until the next sugar daddy comes along.

4. THoC

THoC New Member

well, thats part of it.... according to her.... and yes, i do realize i dont really know her.... she is past that. which is why she now has a good steady job and going to school full time as well.

so for sake of argument lets assume that is all behind her.

yet, for some reason, i dont think i could get passed it. would that be an insecurity on my end?

5. THoC

THoC New Member

i didnt realize you knew me so well :bowdown:

6. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

The 'you' was a figurative you.

If you are asking, you are. :dunno: what else to tell you.

7. THoC

THoC New Member

well, i know im being insecure i guess. but i was looking to see if other people on here would slap me over the head and say "why the hell are you being insecure?".

would any guys on here be able to overlook it?

8. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Overlook what? Insecurity?

You said it yourself you're not going to marry this girl. Date her and have some fun. Just be sure to wrap it up and don't get your heart broken.

9. lildevildee

lildevildee New Member

What if this wasn't mentioned until you two had been dating a few months? Would you be willing to run then or probably stick it out of everything else was going well?

But if it bugs you now and you're looking for potential future, don't bother.

10. THoC

THoC New Member

good question. i really dont know how i would react at that point. i want to say it would not bother me but im probably wrong.

11. THoC

THoC New Member

that may very well happen as long as she's ok with my "i just want to have fun with you. i dont think i can see this going any where" speach.

edit: missed first part.... overlook her past. would you be able to see her for who she is now and not let her past bother you.

12. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Me? Yes.

But I don't date playboy models. :mamoru:

13. THoC

THoC New Member

so you would be able to overlook it and date her with a potential of being long term? or would you be thinking like me "could have fun with this girl for a bit but then im out".

14. Kyoko

Kyoko New Member

Dude, whatever, she sounds like a cool girl. There's nothing wrong with a girl who poses for Playboy. And the titty thing - so what? Get the fuck over yourself and thank your lucky stars that a fucking Playboy model is even giving you the time of day.

15. Kozzy McKoz

Kozzy McKoz OT Supporter

Go with the flow but be wary of trickery abound!

16. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I don't think it's insecure to not want to date a chick who shows her tits to strangers.

17. THoC

THoC New Member

lmao.... i was waiting for such a response. let me put it this way....

im 32, ive been through the fuck hot girls phase and who cares. im looking for a girl that i will potentially have a future with.

the titty thing.... im not saying everyone should/would be bothered by such bahavior, but i dont see her actions to get free rentals as a sign of a high quality girl.

18. ForgottenSpiral

:werd: I would move on if I were you.

19. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I didn't read any of the replies.

OT will say you are being insecure but that's because OT pretends to be super secure and doesn't realize that their gfs are cheating on them.

I would disqualify a girl who flashed anyone for free anything, but that's just me.

But what it comes down to is do you want to date a girl who flashes people in order to get free stuff?

20. THoC

THoC New Member

and there in lies the dilema. i want to think of myself as a person who says "whats in the past is in the past". but when it comes down to it... at times i am not capable to go through with my own mantra.

she got fake tits and did this a year ago. she admitted to it being whoreish and explained that she has changed.... again, for all i know she just said that bc she saw my :ugh: face. i dont really hide how i feel about something even to try and get laid.

21. ForgottenSpiral

If she really felt bad about showing off her tits to the Block Buster guy, why would she tell you about it in the first place?

22. THoC

THoC New Member

another piece of info. she called me last night but i was watching halloween 2 so i didnt pick up. texted her and told her "sorry i didnt pick up but watching halloween 2 with a friend and dont want to be rude".

no text back from her.... i assumed she got ger ego hurt and that was that.

this morning she calls me again and i did pick up and we talked for a bit. she asked me to call her tonight to we could make plans to hang out and that she wants to take me out to eat/drink.

tonight ill lay it down for her and see what her reaction is.

23. THoC

THoC New Member

great point. she probably thought i would welcome that like an 18 yr old virgin thinking "oh shit i get to see her tits soon!". when she saw my facial expression she backed up.

didnt think about that initially.

24. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

:rofl: She hasn't changed! FS has a great point. People don't usually talk about things that they are ashamed of when they first meet someone.

25. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

this and, she told you all this on the day you met? it seems like shes bragging or showing off. its up to you to decide if you want to date the type of girl who brags about flashing guys and posing for playboy.