Am i a pussy for declining a pussy?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LS Boy, Mar 17, 2005.

1. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

well, ive been with my gf for about 5months now....broke up couple times and back together in same day.i really care alot about her..

anyways, shes 20 and im 23.

she lets me hang out with my friends and let me do watever i want and i do the same for her.

since she cant get into clubs, i always go clubbing with my buddies and she would go with her friends at a local bar (she knows the bouncer there)

anyways, every weekend i go out, theres always at least one girl that goes up to me and offers me a drink or wants to dance with me. but i always denied them and didnt wanna lead something or do something stupid that would make me cheat on my gf. theres time that i had 4 girls that offered me to buy me a drink and i turn them down and they just left and was pissed (i told me gf all about it the next day i talk to her)

anyways, now my friends are telling me that im a pussy for not taking this drinks and dancing with these hot girls.

am i doing the right thing? :dunno:

(i mean, i trust my gf and i know she wont cheat on me and she tells me that guys at the bar offers her a drink too and she takes it...she told me that i should take the offer too)

so what are your take on this?

2. I think you're not being a cheating scumbag.

And I think your friends are douches for thinking your a pussy for being commited if that's your choice.

I actually admire you, not that that means dick.

Stay the course, the best sleep I get nightly is knowing I can live with all of my actions that day.

Cheaters blow.

3. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

:werd:

4. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

... :wtf:

Free Drink .. ? take the fucking drink ... its not a contract for sex ... jeeebus ... :slap:

Now about the dancing ... well ... dats totally up to you and your concience ... :hsugh:

5. trigger-hippy

trigger-hippy Made in Scotland

dancing and taking drinks is fine as long as you can trust yourself not to go further.

6. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Your friends don't seem to understand a real relationship or commitment. As a matter of fact, they're weaker than you if they're a slave to pussy.

7. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

you know how guys are we like to joke around about these things. Don't take it too seriously. You have a gf be happy with what you have.

8. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

thats why i dont wanna start at all....coz you know liquor does wonders....next time you know, youll wake up next to someone you dont even know. :noes:

9. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

where I come from we call those "one night stands" .. aka Accidents ... those dont go beyond you and your buddies ... g/f's dont ever need to know about those ... :mamoru:

10. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

ill pass on that....had enough variety of pussy in my life..... time to settle for just one :o :mamoru:

11. HoodRich

HoodRich Professional Street Nigga OT Supporter

maybe at 53, not at 23

12. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

get that pussy before its too late, you'll regret it later on when your gf breaks your heart.

13. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

don't listen to your friends. do whatever you feel comfortable doing. so if you don't feel comfortable taking drinks from ladies b/c of what might happen, then don't.

14. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

It's still cheating. Where you come from is filled with scumbag lowlifes.

15. Toodles

Toodles You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the w OT Supporter

Your gf doesn't need to know that you're constantly hit on by other girls at clubs, especially if she's the insecure type. I'm sure you're a good looking guy, so my advice to you is to keep it to yourself (I know it's hard) because you're treading on thin ice when you bring up this topic of hot, drunk girls hitting on you with your significant other.

Yes, you are doing the right thing and I give you much, much props. I myself have a gf too and I know it's hard to resist especially when you're still so young.

However, if you haven't already "sowed your wild oats" then I suggest you do so before you get serious with your g/f. I know I haven't yet myself, and for this I will be leaving my g/f soon before I do anything stupid to hurt her emotionally. If you already had your days of fun and just want to settle down, that's perfectly fine and I wish you the best of luck with your relationship.

If your g/f knowingly takes drinks from random guys at bars, then she might get herself into trouble down the road. When guys offer drinks to girls at the bar, they don't do it to be "nice." Come on, you're a guy and you should know this. They want to give the girls a reason to stay and talk to them..and maybe more. Girls don't realize this. They think it's just a "free drink" and that guys are just being friendly. She might get herself into trouble down the road when the guy who she accepts the drink from won't let her go that easily. There are crazy, possessive people out there, especially those who are intoxicated at a bar who don't take rejection well. You should tell let your g/f know these things before she gets herself in trouble.

And the part about your g/f telling you to take other girls' offers on their free drinks, don't do it. She's testing you.

16. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i doubt it's a test, i'd rather say it's a "i do it, you can do it too" and not wanting to feel guilty about doing something her SO views as wrong. on the other hand, take the drink, it's free. chat with them. dance with them. but realize right and wrong and that this is "one night stand potentialy dirty and horrible in bed" pussy opposed to your "consistant guaranteed amazing in bed std-free" pussy that's waiting at home for you. you can have one, or the other, but eventualy, you won't have them both.

17. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I didn't even read the text, but the answer is yes. If a guy turns down pussy, he is gay. He doesn't even deserve to be called a "pussy" since he turned one down.

18. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

there you have it... she LETS you... get out while you still can... if she is too controlling that is because you seemed like you are somewhat whipped... you could always get a drink with another girl... and dance with her and it would mean nothing as long as you dont pop a bonar...