Am i a cradle robber? V.Pedobear

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Reign, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Reign

Reign Banned

Here's the story.. so I've been single two weeks; 2 1/2 year relationship. The first week was bad, it was mutual breaking up, but I was second guessing myself. The next week was great... i actually didn't really think about it at all. I feel like I'm truly ready to move on and find bigger and better things.

Fast forward to today/yesterday. We pulled in from deployment today. During the past 3 days we've been having something called a tiger cruise. This is where people stationed here can bring guests on board and they ride along with us for a day and half until we officially pull into home port. Anyway, a co-worker of mine brought his Sister-In-Law on. She happens to be incredibly beautiful, she happens to look at me all the time, she happens to giggle when everyone tells her I'm interested, she happens to want to go see Harry Potter with me this sunday (movie first date... I know I'm a hypocrite :rolleyes:).... She happens to be eight-fucking-teen (18 yrs old). I'm 27 but... yeah... I dunno. She lives somewhere else and is going back monday I don't expect it to amount to anything really (though I am going to school an hour away from where she lives in a month...). I really just want to go have fun with this fairly interesting and incredibly beautiful girl.

Should I be morally disgusted with myself though? I mean... almost 10 year age difference. I dunno.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  2. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

She's legal, so meh. I wouldn't expect much from it though, women that age are nothing but flaky drama.

3. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

humm it sounds like you have a problem with it.. soo maybe you should think about what YOU want.. and what YOU are looking for.

18 is an adult.. would you feel differently if she was in the military?

4. Reign

Reign Banned

I honestly don't know, especially since I talk to 18 years olds pretty much all f'n day (it's unavoidable).

I must admit, I do feel like a pervert sometimes though, so maybe I do have a problem with it. I tend to find younger girls much more attractive. That's not to say I don't find women that are my age, or even older, attractive. I just tend to be very attracted to the younger ones. I definitely don't expect much, I think at most it would be a fling, if anything at all.

I think my biggest problem is that I know my co-worker probably isn't gonna approve of this. I almost feel like I should call and ask his permission even though she's not his sister and she's an adult.

5. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

Meh its a movie ^_^ go have a good time

6. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander OT Supporter

fuck her

from one shipmate to another..do it

feels good man

7. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

lol does it ever not?:mamoru:

8. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

famous words "if theres no grass on the field turn around and play in the mud", don't worry about it she is old enough to make her own decisions. Go for it.

9. Cobra Commander

i honestly can't think of pussy that has ever felt bad when wrapped around my cock

even the loose ones :o

10. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

whitecouch says "even the worst i had was pretty damn good" :rofl:

11. Reign

Reign Banned

OK, for one that's disgusting. I mean, as attractive as I find the female back side... I find it incredibly disgusting to "play in the mud". i did it for one Ex because she loved it for some reason, i did it for her.

This is odd because I'm not opposed to giving a RJ as long as we make sure it's clean down there. In either case... I'm not gonna specifically try to get laid if I do indeed end up taking her out (there are a couple of variables in the picture that could hinder my objectives). I don't like to think of my self as a womanizer and I actually try not to be one. I don't really like casual sex and I tend to just enjoy good, opposite sex, style company more than the act of sex itself.

That's not to say I don't immensly enjoy sex. Anyway, you get it.

More on the current subject:

And it's like pizza/mexican food/dough nuts/candy.... even when it's bad... it's still pretty damn good.

12. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Sounds like you are looking for a relationship. In that case, I'd abort on the 18 year old. People change so much between 18-25.

13. Reign

Reign Banned

Oh definitely... I'm 27... however who doesn't need tune up their vehicle when it's been parked for the past 2 1/2 years. If we do indeed end up going out, I'm not gonna say that i'm gonna be completely platonic with this girl. However I'm not gonna out right try and get in her pants either. Im mean.... Absolutly gorgeous girl, only gonna be here a few days, straight up looks at me when I'm in the room (doesn't even try and hide it)... possiblity of it turning into a month long fling.

Why not? Whatever happens, happens. Words to live by. Definitely don't see it being anything serious.

14. Cobra Commander

15. topcat

topcat OT Supporter

go for it bro...you're only young once.

16. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I'm 27 chasing after a 19 year old right now. I don't feel a shred of guilt about it. :big grin:

17. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Meh, I almost fucked a 29 year old hottie co-worker when I was 19 :dunno:

As long as you know it's just for sex and you tell her that's all you are after I don't see the big deal. She and you should both not seriously date though.

18. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

I was 18 when I met my Ex. He was 29. We lasted 1.5 years with an almost 11 year age difference. :hsugh:

Questions to ask yourself:
    1. Is she still in High School? If yes - ABORT
    2. How mature is she really?
    3. How do you think her BIL - your Shipmate I might add - will take it if you and her don't work out? Are you prepaired to deal with the consequences of this relationship (be it to work out or not, but argument sake, let's go with NOT).
    4. Are you looking for a long-term relationship? Is she?
    5. Are you willing ot have a Long-Distance Relationship? Is she?
    6. Are you alright with the idea that YOU can legally drink and go to bars, but your (possible) GF can't? Which rules out quite a bit of things you can do together, do together with your friends.

19. Vysion

Vysion New Member

For commited relationships I try to stay within a 7 year difference(higher or lower). But for just a good time I have no problem with hooking up with an attractive 18 year old as long as she's not a virgin.

Nothing wrong with a 27 year old dating an 18 year old, but don't expect it to last and don't expect her to not change during her 20's.

20. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Lol.

You should learn to reason what is moral from what is immoral on your own.

If it gives you any comfort, the answer is, "absolutely not."

Two consenting human beings doing something both of them enjoy = good.

In fact, you might argue that your choice is morally superior to a pair of eighteen-year-olds dating each other. Because if BOTH of them are eighteen, the odds of them doing something retarded and getting pregnant or sick are twice as high :mamoru:

21. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Just fucking hit it.

22. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Is she a virgin? I'd stay far, far away if she is.

23. D7

D7 OT Supporter

Try it!

I loves me some younger men

24. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

hit it or you'll regret it for the rest of your life :)

25. Abomb

Abomb New Member

man... anal is the shit if you know what I mean ;)