Am I a bad person?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Reign, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Reign

Reign Banned

Recently my GF and I broke up? And I said some pretty messed up stuff. Last night I made a post but talked it over with my best friend and she said that that would be really messed up.

But here's the whole story.

Awhile back my GF was getting text's from this guy she knew online. He was asking her when she was going to come see him and stuff like that. That really made me jealous and uncomfortable. She said she'd stop texting the guy and I told her she didn't have to, but she said she wanted to. From that point on I just... I didn't like her talking to her online friends, I didn't say she had to stop, but it bothered me. She told me "If it makes you uncomfortable, I'll stop" and she did. Well about a month ago (we broke up that night), I was looking through her phone becasue I'm a jealous ass and well she was texting that guy again... nothing bad, he didn't even reply. Well anyway, we broke up that night. We said and did some mean things to each other. Like she has a 1 year old kid and she's living at home, has no job experience, doesn't plan to go to college. Well, she tore up this drawing/poem I wrote for her (because I really did/do care about her... I used to be in love with her but it's gone away as of recent)... She tore that up and sent me a picture. Later that night I was so hurt by that that I told her "She'd make a great stripper trying to support her fatherless son".

Well, about a week later we kinda worked things out and got back together, but that very sunday we were back togheter one of her online friends was in town that she'd never met. Now she meets people online, that's how she met me... She just messaged me one day. Anyway we met up with him and he was a cool guy. Went and had lunch, he sprang for the whole thing. Well the next day she was acting like everything was normal the whole day. Saying how much she loves me and all that. That same night she calls me up crying telling me she can't stop and hasn't stopped thinking about her friends since they met yesterday (this bothered me alot since we went and had sex/made love about an hour after we met him she said she wasn't thinking about him though). Well we got in a big fight again and I told her some really messed up things again. Like the three worst things i said were "She should give up her son for adoption and kill herself" "She she should get raped and thrown into a ditch" and "She should burn in hell" (she's not baptised....).

Now, I'm not arguing that what I said was FUCKED up. You know, I now wish that'd I'd never met her because I said those horrible things. It was very wrong of me. I didn't even mean them... I was so hurt at the times. I'd never been that hurt before. This is the first girl I'd ever told I loved (she told me she was in love with me first).

But do you guys think I'm a bad person. My best friend has said she thinks less of me for the things I said and I don't really blame her; but am I?

2. NismoOwnsYou

NismoOwnsYou Guest

I would have said worse. If your account of matters is accurate, you are not a bad person.

3. Reign

Reign Banned

They are farily accurate. I pointed out my own downfalls on the situation too. I mean, I've threatened to tell her mom how many people she's actually slept with. Her mom thinks that it's only ever been on guy, ever, and only once (how she has the kid). I said a couple more mean things to her last night, nothing on the scale of that. But yeah, the whole description is a fairly accurate portrayal of the main bad things that went on before we (she) ended it.

4. MovieMan84

MovieMan84 Here we go

Didn't you post this same story written slightly differently in a thread that mysteriously disappeared some time around 8 or 9 AM EST this morning? I'd say you're a bad person for deleting that thread if that's what actually happened to it :fawk:

5. Reign

Reign Banned

I did, but that was a bit different. It was basically asking if I should call up her mom and try and ruin her relationship with her and her mom because of all this shit. I've thought it over and talked to my best friend about it, and the responses also helped... that no, I should never EVER do that.

Her mom is like the last person she has in her life that's there for emotional support.

6. MovieMan84

MovieMan84 Here we go

To be honest, it sounds like you fell for a teenager who wasn't ready for a relationship and you took things too seriously. You might not be a really bad person, but you sure said some stupid things. Furthermore, you didn't learn your lesson the first time and had to go back for more and then said even more stupid things.

"Burn me once, shame on you. Burn me twice, shame on me", right? Time to move on and forget this one - that's as close to the high road as you can get at this point.

7. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

Lesson 1: never meet girls online
    Lesson 2: never start rlationships with girls who have kids

8. MovieMan84

MovieMan84 Here we go

Those are both pretty short-sighted, in my opinion.

Root cause of the problem is that both parties in the above relationship had really immature attitudes about it - the kid or the online dating had little to do with that, IMO.

9. Reign

Reign Banned

Well... I think alot of what had to do with it. She still does and probably will for a very long time. Live with her parents. Her mom watched us like a hawk. She pretty much made me swear I wouldn't sleep with her daughter and I know at one point she made her promise she hadn't slept with me (which at the time she hadn't, we fooled around and did oral alot though).

But he's kinda right. I mean... it's not a normal relationship. You have to realize that the kid comes, and always will come, before your relationship.

10. doggfather

doggfather New Member

horrible person indeed

11. That sucks what she did to you, but man, that was fucked up what you told her.

12. MovieMan84

MovieMan84 Here we go

Yeah, I realize that, but I hardly think that's a reason to say "never get involved with someone who has a kid". It's just something to keep in mind as a factor in the relationship.

13. Reign

Reign Banned

Yes I realize that. This was the most wonderful relationship I ever had and now she really wants nothing to do with me. I wish I'd never even met her because then she wouldn't have had to hear those things I said to her. That her life would probably be better without having heard those.

14. Camaro > rice

Camaro > rice New Member

i think what you told her was funny other then the one about killing herself, that was just wrong to say. i don't think it makes you a bad person though.

15. Liddy

Liddy Not enough cowbell.

We can all say stupid things when we're upset. God knows I have several times, I think almost everyone is guilty of that.

The bottom line is that you don't feel great about what was said, but are you sorry you said it? At least she knows how deeply she hurt you. :hs:

16. c_K_c

c_K_c Resident TranceAddict

lol...deuce bigalow

17. Azn_azzho

Azn_azzho New Member

Thats fucked up! She could have been thinking about him while having sex with u...oh mofo shit damn suck bitch omg! :nono:

FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Saying those things does not make you a bad person in general, it just means that you did some bad things. Take it as a lesson and learn from it. Next time you get angry just shut up for a few seconds until you can collect your thoughts. I don't think that saying those thing made you feel any better about yourself or your situation, so what is the point in saying them? Just watch your mouth next time ;)

19. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

^^^^ good advice

20. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

It's not very nice to say things like that, and surely isn't a contributing factor to a good relationship. Live and learn.