SRS Alrighty need some quick advice

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by WangHangLow, May 28, 2006.

1. WangHangLow

WangHangLow Live it, Love it, Lax!

So I hooked up with this girl last night. I had met her like the day before. I'm not the usual type to hook up with people like this is the first time and same with her. I was wondering if I should call her today or not. (hook up where I am from does no imply sex its anything like making out)

2. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

Depends, honestly. Without knowing her, it's hard to make a final decision, but I would most likely wait until at least tomorrow.

Most girls don't want you to be hanging onto them like that this early into the relationship, but some might get offended if it seems like you forgot about them.

That being said, I think calling her tomorrow is your best bet. Worst comes to worse, you could just tell her you were really busy, and tried to call, but couldn't get the time.

3. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

ignoring her is the worse thing you can do

telling you from experience

nuff said

4. johan

johan Active Member

How old are you? High school?

Anyways, first question. Do you want to see her again? As in, are you really interested in her?
    If so, call her tomorrow night and make plans to do something.
    Don't just call up and go "uhhhhh, hey. what's up. uhhhhhhhh......"

Have a plan to do something and call her to invite her to that. There's your reason for calling. Hold off on the sex for a few weeks. Later is better than sooner if you're looking for something real.

Not that there's anything wrong with sex, in itself, but if the sex is good (or even if it isn't..at your age) it can mask other basic problems. You're willing to overlook a lot of shit just for the poon.

If not and you just want to hook up for sex...just call her within a few days and there you go.

5. PoliticalPirate

PoliticalPirate New Member

Well did she tell you to call her? They usually tell you to if they want you to.

6. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

You can't really fuck up in timing a call, unless you wait too long. You've got a few day window before she forgets the spark you had. Call within a few days and ask her to go fishing or ice skating or for ice cream and colonics. Whatever you're into.

7. WangHangLow

WangHangLow Live it, Love it, Lax!

Nothing was said about either calling each other, the leaving was a little rushed due to some awkward circumstances, but yeah I think I will call her tomorrow, if I can get my cell phone to work, we kinda broke it while we were... anywho thanks for the advice.

8. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

bagged and tagged